Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

storm22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Shehnaaz did mention it today that Himanshi went on her dad first and the reason why she was avoiding the topic and that now she wont.

Salman said that so they can confront in  the house.. because from the public POV it seems that Shehnaaz is the only person involve in the negativity.. Himanshi is in the house because of the issue.. she has to pay her dues now.

Edited by storm22 - 4 years ago
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: storm22

Shehnaaz did mention it today that Himanshi went on her dad first and the reason why she was avoiding the topic and that now she wont.

Salman said that so they can confront in  the house.. because from the public POV it seems that Shehnaaz is the only person involve in the negativity.. Himanshi is in the house because of the issue.. she has to pay her dues now.

Cool. Let's see if that happens.

As I said Sana can gain a lot from dis......but only if she plays her cards ryt.

Rosalinesak thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Himanshi is not so soft as she is portraying. She keeps on repeating the same past n cries where as Sana apologised to her and trying to move on.

Krishnauty thumbnail

Originally posted by: HawtSwan

exactly.. Himanshi is seen having fun with her group people.. She isn't even talking about sana until sana doesn't talk about her.. 

Thats what scaring shehnaz. Himanshi is a senior, Sana came to Biggboss to get back to work. And himanshi is in between, atleast she thinks so. If himanshi for once says to her it's ok Shehnaz I forgive you, you will see shehnaz feeling relieved and relaxed.

Krishnauty thumbnail

Nobody is denying that's Sana had said bad awful stuff, while Himanshi was in hospital bed , and there were rumours that she has cancer... But then what other did was absolutely vengeful. All projects of shehnaz were lost ...and she was in depression... I think that's enough for what she did...

And yes everyone has own opinion , I respect that. I am not fan of shehnaz to be honest. I support Asim...but still humanity is biggest thing 

hmjustwatching thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiny9911

Himanshi has the full right whether to accept Sana's apology or not. A simple apology can't take away the moments of pain & harassment Himanshi & her family went through. 

@bold exactly! Practice what you preach.  We don't know how Himanshi got affected after Sana's cheap stunt of being famous by abusing Himanshi. I agree it takes two to create a controversy and both uttered shit but that doesn't lessens Sana's kaand. Sana apologized that's great but yes whether to accept it or not is Himanshi's right. 

I agree that has the right to take her time to heal and move on but it's not fair that you're not looking at Sana's situation the same way. Both families were effected not just one. 

If we're gonna discuss about not judging others then let's stop calling one person cheap because by doing that you're already making judgments. 

hmjustwatching thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

First.......I hv already made a post saying that I was really impressed that Sana apologised.

Second ..... I know why Himanshi ws brought in. Sana should hv known it as well.....dt this was going to happen. She isn't some star. She is more famous for this controversy Dan anything else. So this day ws long coming. If Sana didn't anticipate and prepare.....she is a fool.

And I never said Himanshi is ryt or Sana is ryt. Fact remains Himanshi hasn't said anything to her or been rude to her since the day she came. Even if it's her game plan.......well she is doing a great job so far. And Sana is fumbling and looking guilty .

I know Himanshi has said stuff too.......but Sana started it and I'm trying not to judge her but since Himanshi arrived she has gone down her game , keeps sobbing and her whole world now revolves around her. She apologized true.....but whether Himanshi accepts her apology or not it's up to her .....she can't force her to.

2. I don't think its appropriate to assume whether one is a "fool" when you haven't been in that person's shoes. 

3. When I read the post it seemed like you were justifying Himanshi over Sana and I apologize for the misunderstanding. Yeah Sana did a horrible job with how she reacted but everybody reacts to situations differently and that doesn't make one reaction wrong from the others. 

4. Yeah she messed up, I've never said that she didn't. I personally didn't enjoy the sobbing either but again everybody reacts differently. She's gotten over that phase and it seems like Himanshi is doing the crying now and I don't enjoy that either. Yes it is completely Himanshi's choice to accept the apology but to repetitively bring up the situation after saying she doesn't want to talk about it is very contradicting. If she wants to talk about how the situation effected her and her family she should do it to Sana's face not behind her back to a select number of people. 

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hmjustwatching

2. I don't think its appropriate to assume whether one is a "fool" when you haven't been in that person's shoes. 

3. When I read the post it seemed like you were justifying Himanshi over Sana and I apologize for the misunderstanding. Yeah Sana did a horrible job with how she reacted but everybody reacts to situations differently and that doesn't make one reaction wrong from the others. 

4. Yeah she messed up, I've never said that she didn't. I personally didn't enjoy the sobbing either but again everybody reacts differently. She's gotten over that phase and it seems like Himanshi is doing the crying now and I don't enjoy that either. Yes it is completely Himanshi's choice to accept the apology but to repetitively bring up the situation after saying she doesn't want to talk about it is very contradicting. If she wants to talk about how the situation effected her and her family she should do it to Sana's face not behind her back to a select number of people. 

You are getting me wrong again😔

Dts just a way of saying it. I am not saying Sana is a fool. I'm saying somewhere down she must hv known why she was getting a offer from BB when her own industry has banned her. It's only logical BB makers hv der interest in something else.

It's ok. No offense taken. 

I didn't say Himanshi is gud. But it's her choice whether to accept the apology or not.  She is playing well. She is making connections. Doesn't go talking about Sana all day and she comes out looking better. 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I agree with TM.

I am not seeing Sana hurting HK. It is HK who is stalking her from Punjab for a mistake which was done in childhood wovi completely faltu mistake.

What are HK's complain----

1. She said my mom left me.

if that is true then Sana told the truth only. It was her mom's crime to leave the girl.

If this is not true. Who cares for a lie. Why this rona dhona of HK jaise koi uski rape kar diah. Seriously she is more over acting than Sana. More Drama queen without fun.

2. My friends used to make fun of me in school saying my mom  left me.

According to my knowledge when ppl make fun of you they do it because they hate you. Not because what other told them. If I like Sallu I will always find him good, never tell he killed road side guy. But if I hate him I will always remember that and whenever I will get a chance I will use this.

So this was HK's fault. She was over powerful and popular singer, so out of jealousy those girls taunted her about her mom. She should leave those girls if she was strong. Why live with ppl who makes fun of you? But she didn't. Her mistake once again.

3.Sana told I am a transgender.

LOL. This is hilarious. Is she transgender? No. Then why bother. If PC stopped working becoz what her bully told her in school days she would not be Miss World. This gal is a pile of complaints and excuses only.

4. My mom gave me kasam, hold my hand and begged me not to talk about this

Why aren't you listening then? Kaun sa sympathy ke liye ayee ho? First make a drama , now not listening to mom and once again making the bechari drama.

5. I am not here for revenge

That is a hypocrisy. You are here to take revenge on Sana. You are telling everyone what Sana did to you like Sana killed you,m raped you or murder you. When you and your family has the problem. Don't blame other for your family's own misery. She is trying her best to destroy Sana. Took her place from Sid. Using Bhau to pamper her and she ............dukhiari bacci. When nt finding a reason for her non stop tear.s.

6.Sana dated my bro

So she is like ur suppose to be bhavi. BF/GF mein yeh chalta hai. Jhagra hua hoga bf ke saath. She couldn't take revenge on him so she is took revenge on  HK.

7. Sana's anger issue

We saw how she split oil on Devo. If Devo was an immature bt powerful gal like HK she could file an "attempt to murder case " on Sana. But fortunately Devo is mature enough to understand. HK is old enough to understand that too. We saw what she does when she is angry and after that she cries and begs forgiveness. Sana has some mental issues. Aab keya pagal se ladogi?

8. Punjab industry

I don't know the complete story of what really happened and why they have to ban this girl Sana becoz of HK's complain. As this is looking funny comparing to what happens in Mumbai. Mikka kissed Rakhi,  Sallu pushed Ash.........all these are everyday's issue here. But if Sana has more severe issue than these .........HK should open her mouth. We want to know.

But this very annoying gal HK ............naa toh kuchh bolti hai .........naa kuchh karti hai. Sirf dukhiari hone ka drama kar rahi hai. Jaise ke uski pati mar gaya yah hubby chod ke chala gaya. Seriously she is more irritating than Sana Pagli.

If someone had abused my mother and called her characterless i will never forgive that person even if he or she is on death bed. Simple.  Himanshi shouldn't  forget and forgive

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago