Salman only called Mahira nautanki......

Posted: 4 years ago

Salman only called her nautanki when she was trying to gain sympathy and taunting Sallu by calling Sid mahaan of course if you are gonna use your tears for sympathy then I am pretty sure anyone else can do that.

Originally posted by PriyankFan12

Salman only called her nautanki when she was trying to gain sympathy and taunting Sallu by calling Sid mahaan of course if you are gonna use your tears for sympathy then I am pretty sure anyone else can do that.

she literally got bullied from sid and asim the whole week 

and then the host comes on saturday and tells you no you are wrong because you are targeting him

you cry and even that is called nautanki of course she is going to loose all hope on justice

specially if the week before the host made fun of you for hours that you arent deserving to stay in the show when people like arti are comfortably sitting there enjoying the humiliation

do you honestly believe mahira wasnt really crying and only did it for sympathy?

if thats the case then i cant really help you

Edited by ayaan786 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by ayaan786

and then the host comes on saturday and tells you no you are wrong because you are targeting him

you cry and even that is called nautanki of course she is going to loose all hope on justice

specially if the week before the host made fun of you for hours that you arent deserving to stay in the show when people like arti are comfortably sitting there enjoying the humiliation

do you honestly believe mahira wasnt really crying and only did it for sympathy?

WOW Bullied as if whatever she said and when she was barking was okay. Her nautanki of limping and then sar pe chot were all genuine too

when did Asim bully her?

it was she who was constantly laughing and mocking Asim during nominations and also when He and Arhaan were arguing. Not only that she made dog sounds and whistling sounds when Asim was around, she calls him "tommy". 

No one can see all this.

But if someone tells her anything ,she plays the woman card and sympathy card.

Originally posted by PriyankFan12

WOW Bullied as if whatever she said and when she was barking was okay. Her nautanki of limping and then sar pe chot were all genuine too

humans shout scream and talk but they dont bark pls correct that

or are you calling mahira a dog? if so you are beyond help

and you are saying she didnt got bullied?

let me give you one example remember when mahira was very nicely asking sid to do the chopping and he constantly was provoking her? if that wasnt bullying then what is?

asmi and sid consantly degrade her again and again 

for example imitating her walk when she was injured

and did you saw how hard she fell? of course her limping and headache are real it would be weirder to be unscathed after that

Originally posted by tina59

when did Asim bully her?

it was she who was constantly laughing and mocking Asim during nominations and also when He and Arhaan were arguing. Not only that she made dog sounds and whistling sounds when Asim was around, she calls him "tommy". 

No one can see all this.

lets make it short

when he was imitating her walk after she injured her leg

I didn't find Mahira's crying to be fake. It seemed pretty genuine to me. Imagine getting hurt, and STILL the person responsible for hurting you gets a free pass, while YOU get targeted and mislabelled. That's what happened to Mahira today. Totally unfair. 

Mahira was doing nautanki and salman nicely thrashed her for that.One of the best moment of big boss 13.

Some people think Salman is the god. They are worse than Aarti whom Shukla is forcing to not to use her brain, but some don't use it voluntarily bcoz god has spoken, why to waste time using brain. Better Don't even respond to such insanity.

Edited by SoPunk - 4 years ago

Originally posted by tina59

when did Asim bully her?

No one can see all this.

well said 👏she was damn annoying this week..