Salman only called Mahira nautanki......

Share
Posted: 3 days ago

Salman only called her nautanki when she was trying to gain sympathy and taunting Sallu by calling Sid mahaan of course if you are gonna use your tears for sympathy then I am pretty sure anyone else can do that.

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by PriyankFan12


Salman only called her nautanki when she was trying to gain sympathy and taunting Sallu by calling Sid mahaan of course if you are gonna use your tears for sympathy then I am pretty sure anyone else can do that.

she literally got bullied from sid and asim the whole week 

and then the host comes on saturday and tells you no you are wrong because you are targeting him

you cry and even that is called nautanki of course she is going to loose all hope on justice

specially if the week before the host made fun of you for hours that you arent deserving to stay in the show when people like arti are comfortably sitting there enjoying the humiliation


do you honestly believe mahira wasnt really crying and only did it for sympathy?

if thats the case then i cant really help you

Edited by ayaan786 - 3 days ago
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by ayaan786


she literally got bullied from sid and asim the whole week 

and then the host comes on saturday and tells you no you are wrong because you are targeting him

you cry and even that is called nautanki of course she is going to loose all hope on justice

specially if the week before the host made fun of you for hours that you arent deserving to stay in the show when people like arti are comfortably sitting there enjoying the humiliation


do you honestly believe mahira wasnt really crying and only did it for sympathy?

if thats the case then i cant really help you

WOW Bullied as if whatever she said and when she was barking was okay. Her nautanki of limping and then sar pe chot were all genuine too

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by ayaan786


she literally got bullied from sid and asim the whole week 

and then the host comes on saturday and tells you no you are wrong because you are targeting him

you cry and even that is called nautanki of course she is going to loose all hope on justice

specially if the week before the host made fun of you for hours that you arent deserving to stay in the show when people like arti are comfortably sitting there enjoying the humiliation


do you honestly believe mahira wasnt really crying and only did it for sympathy?

if thats the case then i cant really help you

when did Asim bully her?

it was she who was constantly laughing and mocking Asim during nominations and also when He and Arhaan were arguing. Not only that she made dog sounds and whistling sounds when Asim was around, she calls him "tommy". 

No one can see all this.

But if someone tells her anything ,she plays the woman card and sympathy card.

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by PriyankFan12


WOW Bullied as if whatever she said and when she was barking was okay. Her nautanki of limping and then sar pe chot were all genuine too

humans shout scream and talk but they dont bark pls correct that

or are you calling mahira a dog? if so you are beyond help

and you are saying she didnt got bullied?

let me give you one example remember when mahira was very nicely asking sid to do the chopping and he constantly was provoking her? if that wasnt bullying then what is?

asmi and sid consantly degrade her again and again 

for example imitating her walk when she was injured

and did you saw how hard she fell? of course her limping and headache are real it would be weirder to be unscathed after that

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by tina59


when did Asim bully her?

it was she who was constantly laughing and mocking Asim during nominations and also when He and Arhaan were arguing. Not only that she made dog sounds and whistling sounds when Asim was around, she calls him "tommy". 

No one can see all this.

But if someone tells her anything ,she plays the woman card and sympathy card.

lets make it short

when he was imitating her walk after she injured her leg

Posted: 3 days ago

I didn't find Mahira's crying to be fake. It seemed pretty genuine to me. Imagine getting hurt, and STILL the person responsible for hurting you gets a free pass, while YOU get targeted and mislabelled. That's what happened to Mahira today. Totally unfair. 

Posted: 3 days ago

Mahira was doing nautanki and salman nicely thrashed her for that.One of the best moment of big boss 13.

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Bang-bang 20 3071 2 days ago Minionite
sun2011 11 2122 2 days ago allizzwell
Mahira Should be evictied

-Mitu-   68   5876

-Mitu- 68 5876 2 days ago anns123
Mahira Sharma = punching bag?

viknandera   18   3309

viknandera 18 3309 3 days ago HoneY_BeE
Mahira deserves standing ovation

chirpyhapibird   58   12954

chirpyhapibird 58 12954 3 days ago saaniakh

Topic Info

  • 18 Replies
  • 3113Views

Topic started by PriyankFan12

Last replied by gpsingh1999

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP