nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I am hoping that they will bring Iron Man back in the future but Robert Downey Jr is too expensive. Also, Chris Evans is hot; unfortunately Captain America retires from being a super hero. 

I wonder what the new Avengers will be? 

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Does anyone here like to read...Deepika Padukone is starring in Mahabharat which is based on palace of illusions. We should read PoI

Stardust91 thumbnail

Also, I really like PVP's outfits -- the black one he wore to EK's Diwali party; the one he wore on the show when he was drenched...but more than that I loved his suited look. 

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

You know Sumi also hated Mahir and they never really show us the reason why? 

Why can't they have story that is not typical. It's like reading the same story all over again with different details. 

Stardust91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Why can't they have story that is not typical. It's like reading the same story all over again with different details. 

Why couldn't badi ma be like Kittu's step mother or like Meenakshi aunty or like Amma on YHM. Why must we always have villainous mothers who are great as long as they are good and the moment they turn evil, we just don't want to watch them

I literally feel like fast forwarding the episodes when BM scenes come. Or Aditi scenes or even Harshit at times. However, Harshit needs to know his place. His presentation was so bad that RM had to take over. Diwala nikalega Harshit!!!!

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

dont even remind me of sumitra.......so loosely based character without any strong background story.......she took Andy's wife place....reason???dont know.....did she has same face as andy's wife???????no idea........why did she shower her fake motherly love on Mahir specially??????no clue..because faking her motherly affection on Mahir did not benifit her in any way....Mahir had no connection with Naagins,naalok or naagmani...so why did she waste her 25+ years on Mahir????...why did she so desperately want Behir relation to work?????no answer.......why she always pushed Mahir and Bela towards each other??????no explanation......she knew that bela considered Mahir as vikrant's murderer still she tried her best to bring them closer.....why?????this thought never bother her that if bela fell in love with Mahir then she can never kill him......pretty obvious tha boss yeh to😆....and if she does not kill any innocent human then she will remain Naagrani forever....to Nagmani kese mily gi vik and sumi ko😆??????writer of that show take a bow.....

and the same way i doubt they will give us any proper and convincing BG story behind BM's hatred for Raghbir.....in BPP also now BM is trying her best to seperate Praghbir.....and if my memory is not betraying me then she is the one who acted as a catslyst in their love story.....agar alag hi krna that to milaya q😆🤣?????seriouly ITV vamps are so confused and undecisive.....i mean aim hi ckear nahi hota inko apna😆......if there is any character without any solid base i start losing interest in that character.....so makers dont disappoint us....

Edited by daud95 - 4 years ago
daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

Why couldn't badi ma be like Kittu's step mother or like Meenakshi aunty or like Amma on YHM. Why must we always have villainous mothers who are great as long as they are good and the moment they turn evil, we just don't want to watch them

I literally feel like fast forwarding the episodes when BM scenes come. Or Aditi scenes or even Harshit at times. However, Harshit needs to know his place. His presentation was so bad that RM had to take over. Diwala nikalega Harshit!!!!

Harshit just wanted my to snatch the company and business which Raghbir has built with his harwork......aagy run kese krni hai company GHANTA nahi pta janab ko.......

daud95 thumbnail

Also, I really like PVP's outfits -- the black one he wore to EK's Diwali party; the one he wore on the show when he was drenched...but more than that I loved his suited look. 

is his favourite colour Black?????most of the time i heve seen him wearing black colour in functions,parties or different ocassions......and black really suits him je looks dapper in black......

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

PVP with Vatsal Family

https://twitter.com/Tanisha8331/status/1193611799045627904?s=20

I can really imagine the respect he gave them like his own parents and they only had praises for him as the guy is so humble,soft-spoken and respectful in real life

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

I agree with you! Why does it always have to be good until proven otherwise wrong? We had that with Naagin 1, Naagin 3, and now we have that with Bepanah Pyaar. 

Yes, YES!! How could a person thinks he's so great and deserving when he is so incapable. Hadh hai