Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Stardust91

Why couldn't badi ma be like Kittu's step mother or like Meenakshi aunty or like Amma on YHM. Why must we always have villainous mothers who are great as long as they are good and the moment they turn evil, we just don't want to watch them

I literally feel like fast forwarding the episodes when BM scenes come. Or Aditi scenes or even Harshit at times. However, Harshit needs to know his place. His presentation was so bad that RM had to take over. Diwala nikalega Harshit!!!!

I really wish Ekta Kapoor and her writers take a lesson or two with Shonda Rhimes! No matter how great is the Ekta Kapoor; she still falls short to Shonda Rhimes. That way we will be having a great story on itv. Even though some have to be brought down a notch or two to suit Indian market. 

I mean imagine if they have some great dialogue the way Jo and Mer had? 

"Alex Karev would still be evil spawn. Alex Karev would not be the man he is without being loved by you or loving you"

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

I really wish Ekta Kapoor and her writers take a lesson or two with Shonda Rhimes! No matter how great is the Ekta Kapoor; she still falls short to Shonda Rhimes. That way we will be having a great story on itv. Even though some have to be brought down a notch or two to suit Indian market. 

I mean imagine if they have some great dialogue the way Jo and Mer had? 

"Alex Karev would still be evil spawn. Alex Karev would not be the man he is without being loved by you or loving you"

Do not remind me of this line...we will then get into a whole other discussion. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

where does pvp gets all those oneliners

aap raghbir hai(delivery boy)

nahin main rajinikanth(raghbir)🤣

than the gambling 'agar aur ek shab kaha na toh mein yehi raavan,kumbhkaran aur megnath ki dusshera manaohungha'...🤣and pragati had tears in her eyes since she could see the love in his eyes than the fraction of sec his experssion turns into pain and blame pragati for his mess...pvp was excellent in it👍🏼

raghbir's sarcasm and oneliners are the highlights of the show😍

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

where does pvp gets all those oneliners

aap raghbir hai(delivery boy)

nahin main rajinikanth(raghbir)🤣

than the gambling 'agar aur ek shab kaha na toh mein yehi raavan,kumbhkaran aur megnath ki dusshera manaohungha'...🤣and pragati had tears in her eyes since she could see the love in his eyes than the fraction of sec his experssion turns into pain and blame pragati for his mess...pvp was excellent in it👍🏼

raghbir's sarcasm and oneliners are the highlights of the show😍

What other shows do you watch Mages ji? 

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Guys, anybody interested in watching the crown or Catherine the great? I heard they're pretty good? 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

What other shows do you watch Mages ji? 

Haiwan and BPP only

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Haiwan and BPP only

Any western show?

Mages thumbnail

i used to watch the vampire diaries still catching up in netflix

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Oh, I used to watch that also until season 6. I stopped at season 6 after Elena exit the show. 

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

I watched the spinoff of vampire diary called the legacies. Do you also watch the originals?