MahBir's Angels CC #1 *STRICTLY INVITATION ONLY* - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by nuomi.riceball

Yeah, Henry is the best male character so far in my opinion. 

Can we also discuss other shows here or is it only limited to Maghbir and PVP? 

LOL we can discuss ANYTHING...it is a chat club...just as long as we stay within the rules. 

Guys, anybody is watching the crown here? I heard it's really good? 

I have watched season 1 and 2....I can't wait for season 3..maybe i will have a watch party with my friends. 

Dude can we also discuss designated survivor. 

What are you guys watching apart from BPP? 

Watching BB; YRHPK; YRKKH. 

I might watch mere dad ki dulhan coz it has a really good cast - but SET shows are all on their YT plus i don't live in India so whatever I watch does not count towards TRPs; 

Originally posted by Stardust91

I have watched season 1 and 2....I can't wait for season 3..maybe i will have a watch party with my friends. 

Dude can we also discuss designated survivor. 

I heard from many people that the Crown is really good. 

I just knew that Designated survivor also has a Korean version on Netflix. I think the secretary of urban housing is not as important in the States. Also, I think he's too much of an idealist to be a president. 

Edited by nuomi.riceball - 4 years ago

Is anybody here a Marvel or DC fan? 

I am currently watching Grey's Anatomy and the Good Doctor and on and off The Residents. I don't watch any other show of Hindi TV nowadays 😅. 

Sana ji, what shows are you watching nowadays? Apart from BPP? 

I think they should get rid of Baḍi Maa on BPP and bring someone who will genuinely love Raghbir and Pragati for who they are. This family is just money minded people. 

Sana ji, what shows are you watching nowadays? Apart from BPP? 

I think they should get rid of Baḍi Maa on BPP and bring someone who will genuinely love Raghbir and Pragati for who they are. This family is just money minded people. 

nazar and divya drishti for name sake😆.....like i watch the complete epis of both shows within 5 minutes by fast forwarding it......other than that that magical show of starplus yeh jadu hai jin ka....it is nice show with intetesting story line......lead jodi is also very nice.....i was watching  NB too but it has ended last week.....what about you?????

did Pearl ever tell his pet/nick name????does he has any????