Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Pulling the thread to the front. 

I am Shwetha. From Chennai, India. HUGE fan of SGP. Literally lived my college days in the forum 😆 Then Parvarrish and Nisha aur Uske Cousins forums. Landed in IIM with just the first shot of the Srivastavs/Kashyaps house. 

Shows I liked- Baa Bahu aur Baby, SGP, Parvarrish. 

Love reading and watching English TV series. 

Hi Swetha .. Welcome to the club dear..🤗

I am Darshi. Basically born and brought up in India and now living in US.

Same here I was fan of SGP and when read somewhere that IIM is from the same production house then my interest picked up .😁

The shows you mentioned were one of the best shows on ITV in the last decade.

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi everybody...😊

I am chandni. I just watched all the episodes of this show in 4 day's on loop. Initial episodes I felt it's melodramatic but then it grew on me. All actor's are good. Hats off to Sony for giving good content shows like YUDBH, PB and now IIM. I like such simple, realistic and heart touching shows with no OTT drama.

My favourite character in the show would be Pari.🥰 I like her blunt, care free attitude. She's not a typical bechari ladki.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranjali

Hi everybody...😊

I am chandni. I just watched all the episodes of this show in 4 day's on loop. Initial episodes I felt it's melodramatic but then it grew on me. All actor's are good. Hats off to Sony for giving good content shows like YUDBH, PB and now IIM. I like such simple, realistic and heart touching shows with no OTT drama.

My favourite character in the show would be Pari.🥰 I like her blunt, care free attitude. She's not a typical bechari ladki.

Hi Chandni.. welcome to the club dear..🤗

Yup this show is one of its kind right now without any OTT drama. Sony channel always brings something with fresh storyline.

@ bold ditto.. same pinch .😁🤗

pradyusha0420 thumbnail

Hello I'm Pradyusha. 

I'm new to this forum. 

I liked this show because the show is unique and different from all other shows. I watched this show out of nowhere I mean no one suggested me I was just watching TV and this channel popped up and that was IIM ep 70 when they were competing who's gonna reach the washroom first and Yogi reached and went in and Pari was already there. The first 5 mins I watched and I liked the show but couldn't watched it. After a week or two IIM popped in my mind and I started binge watching IIM. 

Really Mudit as Yogi is outstanding I really loved his performance and the Shrivastav's family bonding And Pari too... all the characters are so good. Especially Yogi's relation with everyone and now YAri!!! Just love the show. I hope this show pulls more numbers. This is my first TV series I'm watching after ages something which is fresh and unique. I'm loving it. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: pradyusha0420

Hello I'm Pradyusha. 

I'm new to this forum. 

I liked this show because the show is unique and different from all other shows. I watched this show out of nowhere I mean no one suggested me I was just watching TV and this channel popped up and that was IIM ep 70 when they were competing who's gonna reach the washroom first and Yogi reached and went in and Pari was already there. The first 5 mins I watched and I liked the show but couldn't watched it. After a week or two IIM popped in my mind and I started binge watching IIM. 

Really Mudit as Yogi is outstanding I really loved his performance and the Shrivastav's family bonding And Pari too... all the characters are so good. Especially Yogi's relation with everyone and now YAri!!! Just love the show. I hope this show pulls more numbers. This is my first TV series I'm watching after ages something which is fresh and unique. I'm loving it. 

Hi Pradyusha.. welcome to the forum.🤗

True IIM is unique and fresh. Mudit, Debattama and all the actors playing Srivastava family is so good.. n YAri is amazing.😍🤩

Once again welcome to the club..😊🤗

pradyusha0420 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Hi Pradyusha.. welcome to the forum.🤗

True IIM is unique and fresh. Mudit, Debattama and all the actors playing Srivastava family is so good.. n YAri is amazing.😍🤩

Once again welcome to the club..😊🤗

Thank you 💕 🤗

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Chandani & Pradushya welcome to the forum. Hope you will have a good time here and enjoy watching IIM. 😉

Completely agree with the fact that this show is such a unique one probably one of the best of Indian TV right now with good content, strong social message, excellent cast & writers! 👍🏼

Yogi & his family, his best friends & Pari are such lovely chatacters it feels like they have become a part of our family right? That's the beauty of the show for me. ❤️

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Hi

I am Bhagu

Reason- 

I was fed up of typical dramatic ITV serials and also ITV mahan female leads

I used to follow one show ardently and then it went downhill

so ITV pe se bharosa uth gaya tha

IIM was always on my watching list after watching promo

but could not catch it

one day Darshi di told me about this serial in PM

I visited this forum and read posts

then I started reading WU, read WU of first 10-12 episodes 

stopped due to exam

then watched one episode where dadi says Yogi ke liye bhi koi bani hai

then suddenly one day opened this forum again and watched that mitwa promo (Yogi stunned to see Pari in sari)

I loved it so much

started watching show from that day

I like this show now

it is refreshing 

storyline is simple

no OTT drama

family bonding is cute

leads are unique 

pace is also good