IIM Introduction corner.. Let’s know each other..

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi friends,

Since this forum is new and we don’t know each other very well. Let us know each other better.

So here we present Ishaaron Ishaaron mein Introduction Corner. 

Name ( What you want to call yourself )

Reason for loving the show.

N whatever you all want to add further so we all can know you better.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Inaugurating this by introducing myself..

Hello everyone..

My name is Darshi. I am not new to IF but new to this forum..😁

My reason for loving this show is that makers have something new to offer.. This subject is not touched by anyone on ITV till now. N the way of weaving the storyline is so good..

I was fan of another show SGP from the same production house and it was so simple and so good. I hope this turns out to be a unique Content based show with interesting story and leave a mark on ITV and make a space in the hearts of its viewers. 85 episodes so far and I am hooked to it. Rooting for #YAri..❤️🥰😍

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hi.. 

My name is gauri.. 

A were unique and different concept, no OTT drama, a good family bond and also the way they are building Yogi and pari bond is real beautiful .... 🤗 

Even neighbor are nice in this show... Rather than gossip aunties they show in other serials..... 😅

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Inaugurating this by introducing myself..

Hello everyone..

My name is Darshi. I am not new to IF but new to this forum..😁

My reason for loving this show is that makers have something new to offer.. This subject is not touched by anyone on ITV till now. N the way of weaving the storyline is so good..

I was fan of another show SGP from the same production house and it was so simple and so good. I hope this turns out to be a unique Content based show with interesting story and leave a mark on ITV and make a space in the hearts of its viewers. 85 episodes so far and I am hooked to it. Rooting for #YAri..❤️🥰😍

I didn't know they produced SGP, I liked that show too. I wonder what Ragini Khanna is doing these days. I watched 3 of her shows and I haven't seen her on TV since. Anyway, so I'm Mishka (not my real name - it is my dog's name). I only watch a few serials because I hate the formulaic, OTT stuff (and it seems like every 3rd serial these days is some tacky supernatural premise with bad CGI). I got into IIM because it was different and I liked the simplicity of the show. While the characters can get a bit much at times, they are sweet. Yogi and Pari are pretty different from the main leads we see on other serials. While I found Gunjan pretty bland at first, I hope her character will also get some strong development and she will find her voice, metaphorically speaking. :)

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

I didn't know they produced SGP, I liked that show too. I wonder what Ragini Khanna is doing these days. I watched 3 of her shows and I haven't seen her on TV since. Anyway, so I'm Mishka (not my real name - it is my dog's name). I only watch a few serials because I hate the formulaic, OTT stuff (and it seems like every 3rd serial these days is some tacky supernatural premise with bad CGI). I got into IIM because it was different and I liked the simplicity of the show. While the characters can get a bit much at times, they are sweet. Yogi and Pari are pretty different from the main leads we see on other serials. While I found Gunjan pretty bland at first, I hope her character will also get some strong development and she will find her voice, metaphorically speaking. :)

Hi Mishka..

Welcome to the IIM forum.🤗

Ragini Khanna is now working in digital forums I guess. As she has not been seen on tv post SGP . 
Recently I have seen her in a web series Posham Pa.

True every other series is hard to handle now a days plus supernatural shows with lots of CGI now doing rounds on ITV in every other channel.

IIM is different from all those and a show with a different and unique concept. Yogi and Pari are different than any other of their contemporaries.

@ bold we all agree with you in this. Hope we can see Gunjan as a strong character when the story progresses. But we love Yogi paired with Pari only.. # YAri 😁❤️

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hello

The name's Ranjeeta..but you can call me Ranju...I'm from Malaysia...love this show for it's lightness and the absence of the saas-bahu crap...hopefully it remains like that and not go in that direction...usually most indian serials tend to go downhill after the 150-200 episode mark...hopefully IIM does not follow that trend.

ships YaRi!!!

by the way - what is SGP?

Edited by braich_gal - 4 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: braich_gal

Hello

The name's Ranjeeta..but you can call me Ranju...I'm from Malaysia...love this show for it's lightness and the absence of the saas-bahu crap...hopefully it remains like that and not go in that direction...usually most indian serials tend to go downhill after the 150-200 episode mark...hopefully IIM does not follow that trend.

ships YaRi!!!

by the way - what is SGP?

SGP = sasural gendha phool a super hit and original concept aired on Star Plus by the same producers od IIM and a remake of a popular bengali serial. 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hello folks I'm Rishani from France and basically sri lankan. Nice to meet you all after ages watching an indian daily soap & being active on IF. My all time fav shows are SGP, Rang Badalte Odhani, The Buddy Project, Jee Le Zara, Bin Kuch Kahe. After last year's finite serial Bin Kuch Kahe I'm regulary watching IIM this year and I had high exceptions as it is from the makes of SGP so far enjoying it with my family and hope it will continue this way without melodrama, naagin or kitchen politics drama. Excellent casting especially Yogi's parivaar, Mudit & Debattama as YaRi. The family bonding, neighborhood & Yogi-Pari's dosti-cuteness along with the social issues they are showing from the beginning od the show are what attraction me the most for IIM. I hope the show & it actors will won awards as they really deserve it. 👏

Edited by rishani77 - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Hello Gauri, Mishka, Ranjeeta and Rishani..👋

So glad to meet you all on IIM forum.🤗

Welcome to the club guys..🤗

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Pulling the thread to the front. 

I am Shwetha. From Chennai, India. HUGE fan of SGP. Literally lived my college days in the forum 😆 Then Parvarrish and Nisha aur Uske Cousins forums. Landed in IIM with just the first shot of the Srivastavs/Kashyaps house. 

Shows I liked- Baa Bahu aur Baby, SGP, Parvarrish. 

Love reading and watching English TV series.