Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Thing is rashmi fans will try to defame sid and sid fans will try to defame rashmi ..tit fr tat ..here on IF we hv more rashmi fans so all facts r against sid and on twitter or other SM platforms we hv more sid fans so all facts r against rashmi ðŸ˜†..

Waise toh tons of articles r there against rashmi too like how she made fake domestic violence case against her ex-husband nandish which was ruled in nandish ka favour or how in nach baliye she lied about her foot injury to go abroad fr some performance but she was caught and she had to apologise to the judges..

Coming to sid ,most articles about him r all about his temper or anger ..

Difference is Rashmi does lie a lot which is evident fm.the articles that come out about her kaands whereas about sid ,its always direct articles on his anger ..

So i wont b surprised if half the things she says on bb r lies too ..She was all fine with sid in 1st 2-3 weeks ..even pretended to cry fr him in torture task ðŸ˜†..And suddenly he is rakshas fr her ðŸ˜†..she actually changed her tune after sid saved aarti over her in nomination task ..

WHaat??😲...I don't watch soaps so I had no idea about these people....after the contestants were declared I did a little research on them....but really WOW....Rashmi is so shaatir...I had no idea..🤔

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyaa143

No she said he knows all of them still she choose sidharth for her kitchen partner aur after 1 week suddenly flip ho gayi ki sidharh acha nehi hai..

oh I didn't remember her saying that....but if she knew all of them and still chose Sid...matlab bandi jhooth per jhooth bol rahi hai🤢

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

WHaat??😲...I don't watch soaps so I had no idea about these people....after the contestants were declared I did a little research on them....but really WOW....Rashmi is so shaatir...I had no idea..🤔

Actually tv industry is no less than bolly industry ..everyone has a shady past and fans will always protect their fav while trying to demean others when reality is all travelling in same boat ðŸ˜†..

I dunno if u saw season 11 when shilpa and vikas came ..there from day 1 shilpa made her issues with vikas clear ...However i dont see same here fr rashmi bec fm day 1 she was trying her best to woo sid but when it dint work then she started the whole i hate sid drama ...If someone in past really abused u then u should despise that person fm day 1 ..

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kaun se information...I might be a little off about age...uske alawa kya check karna hai...regarding age...she herself said she is 30 +...I read here someone saying she is 35...but a 30 year old or a 35 year old...both are mature enough.

Then if u heard what she said then why writing rubbish .... As far as maturity is concerned Sid is old but yet immatured. A person s maturity has nothing to with things.

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

oh I didn't remember her saying that....but if she knew all of them and still chose Sid...matlab bandi jhooth per jhooth bol rahi hai🤢

She knew dey and paras ..not asim ..she even said i know all but then changed it to except tht asim dude ..

Paras and rashmi knew each other very well bec paras and arhaan were co-actors in same show..she could hv easily choosen paras over her abuser sid fr kitchen duty ðŸ˜†

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Me too didn't watch soaps n don't know them.haha ppl here saying she is dumb lol , both fooling viewers there n seems scripted n both saying n not disclosing n if she is faking also she is shaatir khiladi there lol 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Actually tv industry is no less than bolly industry ..everyone has a shady past and fans will always protect their fav while trying to demean others when reality is all travelling in same boat ðŸ˜†..

I dunno if u saw season 11 when shilpa and vikas came ..there from day 1 shilpa made her issues with vikas clear ...However i dont see same here fr rashmi bec fm day 1 she was trying her best to woo sid but when it dint work then she started the whole i hate sid drama ...If someone in past really abused u then u should despise that person fm day 1 ..

EXACTLY!!!...That is my point...If Sid is that bad like she is making him out to be...then she should have stayed away from day one...even Arhaan her friend shouldn't even be trying to get them together...other women in the show shouldn't even be talking to him...

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Then if u heard what she said then why writing rubbish .... As far as maturity is concerned Sid is old but yet immatured. A person s maturity has nothing to with things.

just because I am not doing badtameezi with you...doesn't mean that I can't.....don't start with me ...OK?? you don't like what I said then tell me....what is this rubbish talk??

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

She knew dey and paras ..not asim ..she even said i know all but then changed it to except tht asim dude ..

Paras and rashmi knew each other very well bec paras and arhaan were co-actors in same show..she could hv easily choosen paras over her abuser sid fr kitchen duty ðŸ˜†

so she still chooses the evil, neech gira hua psycho Sid(her description) over that angel Paras??🤣

Priyaa143 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes first she said she knew all them then said except Asim She knew other four..

Edited by Priyaa143 - 4 years ago