Bigg Boss 13

Genuine questions related to Sid-Rashmi..

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

So I am reading all these fan accounts about what an evil person Sid is and how he tortured Rashmi when they were working together..

Then Rashmi was telling Arhaan how she never wanted to be friends with Sid...that how come he even thought about him getting things sorted out between Rashmi and Sid...

So my question is....

If Sid is such a bad guy...Rashmi suffered because of him and knew how he was....how come she chose Sid to be her kitchen partner knowing very well that they would have to work together in close quarters and will have to talk and communicate with each other....there were 4 other guys...why not them? If someone thinks that Sid is that evil...why would they choose something voluntarily....I would understand if BB had paired them up....but Rashmi had a choice...didn't she?

My second question is that it seems that that Arhaan guy knew what all happened between Rashmi and Sid....and if it was so bad...shouldn't he be protecting Rashmi and trying to keep her away from Sid instead of trying to make things better between the two...if Sid is a psycho, neech gira hua insaan(according to them) then why this dosti karwane ka naatak...

The things that Rashmi is saying now...and the choices she had in the beginning to be away from Sid ..don't match up....and not only Rashmi....most of the ladies chose Sid as a partner to work with them....Do you think that these women did not know about Sid? If the IF ki janta knows everything then how come these women who come from the same industry where nothing is hidden chose Sid...

Something is very fishy about what Rashmi is saying...

What are ur thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepika786 thumbnail

Her bf told salman on stage that b4 entering BB house she told him i m happy that i m going in BB house with friends like shukla and arti, if he had harrassed her b4 how was he friend for her and why was she happy to come on a show with him if he is such a bad guy,  even her bf wanted her to patch with shukla after knowing everything as told by rashmi. She is a fake woman and a liar.

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Honestly it's a lil weird for me as well.

But Rashmi did say that she had been told Sid has changed for the better. And even yesterday she said he behaves very differently inside the house.

Arhan I feel is a gud frnd but he isn't that kind who would interfere in her battles. She herself told him she is strong enough to take on Shukla .So he just supports her by being beside her.

I feel Rashmi initially wanted to start off fresh or something and believed Sid wanted the same. See even Sid was talking nicely to her for first few days .But their constant bickering brought back the old bitterness.

Rashmi did try again after one WKW but Sid had major trust issues by then.

nemesis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Why the heck this rivalry sounds scripted to me? Or it was suppose to be scripted, but being in that house for someone short-tempered like Shukla aint easy and somewhere down the line started taking this too seriously 😂

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

Honestly it's a lil weird for me as well.

But Rashmi did say that she had been told Sid has changed for the better. And even yesterday she said he behaves very differently inside the house.

Arhan I feel is a gud frnd but he isn't that kind who would interfere in her battles. She herself told him she is strong enough to take on Shukla .So he just supports her by being beside her.

I feel Rashmi initially wanted to start off fresh or something and believed Sid wanted the same. See even Sid was talking nicely to her for first few days .But their constant bickering brought back the old bitterness.

Rashmi did try again after one WKW but Sid had major trust issues by then.

Who cares what Rashmi was told about Sid...someone who is portraying Sid as an evil guy, a psycho and what not ....will be ready to make amends with Sid just because someone told her that he has changed...come on..no one here was born yesterday....Rashmi is not some impressionable 13 year old teenager...she is a grown ass woman..

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

In premiere epi d options male candidates there are sid,paras,dey,asim,abu 

rash said she didn't know them n among d options there she selected sid who she worked something like tat , on stage only stage set for their fixed winner sid s , many ladies were forced to take sid n to look how cool sid most ladies selected him lol . daljeet selected sid n said just to enter n see after going in as bff n forced connection crap lol . 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

In premiere epi d options male candidates there are sid,paras,dey,asim,abu 

rash said she didn't know them n among d options there she selected sid who she worked something like tat , on stage only stage set for their fixed winner sid s , many ladies were forced to take sid n to look how cool sid most ladies selected him lol . daljeet selected sid n said just to enter n see after going in as bff n forced connection crap lol . 

So who would u choose......a known psycho abuser who u had a very bad experience with...or one of the 4 unknown guys.....and give them a chance??

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemesis12

Why the heck this rivalry sounds scripted to me? Or it was suppose to be scripted, but being in that house for someone short-tempered like Shukla aint easy and somewhere down the line started taking this too seriously 😂

I had read articles that Sid and Rashmi are going to get married on the show😆

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Who cares what Rashmi was told about Sid...someone who is portraying Sid as an evil guy, a psycho and what not ....will be ready to make amends with Sid just because someone told her that he has changed...come on..no one here was born yesterday....Rashmi is not some impressionable 13 year old teenager...she is a grown ass woman..

If you don't care what anyone else says other than what you hv already assumed then why ask. Just make a poll .

I just stated facts and sequence of events. Maybe BB told them to pretend......den they are both equally knee deep in whatever shit it is .

What's the point of asking questions if you already hv a prejudice ??? I could hv also added several adjectives before Sid but I did not bcz I didn't consider it a Sid Vs Rashmi question.....but apparently it is .