Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Nikki - Lol!

So I watched episode 11, guys. Review time..

Firstly gosh Ved se I really got bored, how much mess and drama she does and talks.

Ruby was amazing, style and messing stuff and having fun and playing with Ved.

Mo was good. But in between, way they showed Mo scenes on fast track was irritating, like my head started spinning. Once was ok. Mo also was over showed. Ruby knew what she had to do.

I felt very sad for the Fishes, i know show is dark but what was fault of poor fishes, that they were murdered? Sparrows too, but I give it a pass for tree logic.

Then Piansh was beautiful, way he heard her, and ran to save. Then after seeing Piya, he decides to go, so not to hurt her, emotional turmoil. Then again he melts cos of her voice, carries her in library and that intimate moment, wow! Great job done by Harsh and Niyati. Hair pulling was so bad, but then goes with character. Transitions from soft to aggressive were bang on and Saajna bgm. It's a beautiful song, lyrics went so damn well.

Siblings bond at end was so good, Ansh and cousin and his sister. Honestly, they all should have been there now, too. It would have been so good to see their progress.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I actually tried FFing Ved scenes but sadly they were interwoven with Piansh scene...

So, just one question... Why did Ved have so much blind faith on the Daivik PL? She saw the Daivik mark and trusted her blindly? I know it was necessary for PL and Ansh to get married... But, was there anything wrong in cross checking of she is really a Daivik or not? She knew what Mo was capable of... Did she not doubt that Mo could have sent a fake Daivik??

Ghar ke bahar ka I am forgetting... But, inside the house, there is only one outsider PL... She was the one who "saw" the lemons turning black and pointed it out to Ved... No one saw any outsider entering or leaving the house... Yet, she didn't doubt as to why did the fish in the tank die and how did the lemons turn black?

We all know it was absolutely necessary for PL to get married to Ansh and for that, Ved needed to believe that PL is the Daivik...

Coming to PL... I actually kind of liked this initial PL... She knew what she had to do. But, when Mo entered, she was turned into a useless sidekick who didn't have anything to do... Besides, all her smartness was lost!!

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

So much for Ved and PL...

Now coming to Piansh... I liked the way Ansh heard Pia and went to help her... He was hesitant at first because he remembered what Pia's touch had done to him earlier... Yet, he melted on hearing her plea for help... The bgm was amazing...

I have always loved the sibling bond between Ansh and his cousins... In fact, Rishi and Neha were two of my favourites after Pia and Ansh, especially Rishi... I really love their scenes.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Let me tell you guys a secret - I watched the episode only yesterday. 😆 Thanks to you Nikki. If you hadn't mentioned it, probably I wouldn't have ever seen this episode properly.

Coming to the episode, one word - amazing.

I actually felt, our discussion regarding DD is going on the right track. I remember during Trishankulok Track, many members were hopeful that EDV would be crazy about Daivik. But it didn't happen & I was actually happy about it because a love story that blossomed on external factor - didn't thrill me.

Harsh was brilliant in this particular episode. And he proved us right. The DV got alerted by Daivik, it wanted to protect itself but his human side wanted to help the girl. In fact the scene where he put Piya down, the way he looked at her, it seemed like he was analyzing a foreign object. I want to quote Maleficent - Curious little beastie!!! 😆 And then the sudden anger out of which he pulled out a chunk of Piya's hair - it confirmed my theory. 

Although I was shocked that Piya didn't wake up after that because that must have hurt like hell. 

I enjoyed Ruby very much in this episode. Since I had never seen the earlier episodes properly, I never noticed, Sonya is really pretty and the wickedness that she brought was on point. 👏 I particularly liked the scene where she was latkofying and the birds fell down. Nice VFX. But yes, poor birds and fishes. 

Ved, I just don't know how could Ansh tolerate her!  When I had read the WU for the first time, I was angry at Ansh for calling her his foster mother. But after watching this episode all I can say is that the NAMUNA had it coming.  

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Let me tell you guys a secret - I watched the episode only yesterday. 😆 Thanks to you Nikki. If you hadn't mentioned it, probably I wouldn't have ever seen this episode properly.

You are welcome...😆

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Even I was thinking the same. Apart from her, only PL was present there. So how could she be sure of her being Daivik? Besides, Neha made a valid point during their wedding that Ansh particularly goes out of control in PL's presence. So how come she was the Daivik? She wasn't that religious ever nor did she believe in anything supernatural, in front of others of course.

She had a complete FB of Bandap when Piya told about her address. But she didn't have any confusion regarding PL! How on earth! Shows the amount of brain or whatever it is in her khopri that she always creates problem for everyone, specially Ansh. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Coming to the episode, one word - amazing.

I actually felt, our discussion regarding DD is going on the right track. I remember during Trishankulok Track, many members were hopeful that EDV would be crazy about Daivik. But it didn't happen & I was actually happy about it because a love story that blossomed on external factor - didn't thrill me.

Harsh was brilliant in this particular episode. And he proved us right. The DV got alerted by Daivik, it wanted to protect itself but his human side wanted to help the girl. In fact the scene where he put Piya down, the way he looked at her, it seemed like he was analyzing a foreign object. I want to quote Maleficent - Curious little beastie!!! 😆 And then the sudden anger out of which he pulled out a chunk of Piya's hair - it confirmed my theory. 

Although I was shocked that Piya didn't wake up after that because that must have hurt like hell. 

Same here... Even I was happy that the EDV had nothing to do with Pia. Although, I was disappointed with the EDV becoming a puppet of Mo...

Definitely Harsh was brilliant in this episode... It is particularly one of my favourite episodes.

Even I was shocked that Pia didn't wake up after Ansh pulled her hair... It must have really hurt.

Coming to that, what happened to that chunk of Pia's hair? Any guesses? He didn't throw them away... So, what did he do with them? Neither was it shown what he did with those hair...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I enjoyed Ruby very much in this episode. Since I had never seen the earlier episodes properly, I never noticed, Sonya is really pretty and the wickedness that she brought was on point. 👏 I particularly liked the scene where she was latkofying and the birds fell down. Nice VFX. But yes, poor birds and fishes. 

Well, I had actually liked PL at this time... It was only after Mo's entry that I began to get irritated with her character...

Poor birds and poor fish...

Ved, I just don't know how could Ansh tolerate her!  When I had read the WU for the first time, I was angry at Ansh for calling her his foster mother. But after watching this episode all I can say is that the NAMUNA had it coming.  

Well, since I had watched this episode, I was not that much angry when Ansh called her his foster mother... He was actually angry due to her constant nagging.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

way... So, what did he do with them? Neither was it shown what he did with those hair...

No idea! 😆

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Well, since I had watched this episode, I was not that much angry when Ansh called her his foster mother... He was actually angry due to her constant nagging.

Can't blame him. Looking at Ved's level of intrusion, she had far worse coming her way. Rather Ansh had given him a very small dose.

I liked it about the initial episodes. Ansh was SANSKARI but he called a spade, a spade. After his marriage with Piya, he had supported Piya on every occasion but never told Ved anything. Otherwise, NAMUNA deserves hell of a bashing.