Nazar - Older Episode Discussion Thread

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys!!! ðŸ˜Š 

So  I have been watching the older episodes again and found out I am not the only one. ðŸ˜›

How about a discussion on those Old Is Gold episodes? ðŸĪŠ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

So, which episode are you watching currently?

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Call me crazy, but I downloaded all the episodes which I liked and just randomly watch from my playlist. 

Last night I was watching Ved's Birthday Party when Ansh helped Piya to get down. 

Which one are you watching? 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Call me crazy, but I downloaded all the episodes which I liked and just randomly watch from my playlist. 

Sorry to disappoint you... But I am not going to call you crazy...😆 

Last night I was watching Ved's Birthday Party when Ansh helped Piya to get down. 

Hmm... An interesting one. So, did you like Pia's dance??

Which one are you watching? 

Well, I was just watching that library scene wala episode where Ansh saves Pia from that room and carried her to the library...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Umm no! That had a lot of PL so I skipped. I am talking about the one where PL asked Piya to back off and Piya sunaofied her. ðŸ˜†

Hmm! Library episode, it's good too but not in my download list. But I did like the confusion in Ansh in that episode. Like how his Davansh side tried to avoid her but human side felt for her. 

You know, I have always felt that there was certain pull due to DD connection but love happened between human Ansh and Piya. What's your opinion about it? 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Umm no! That had a lot of PL so I skipped. I am talking about the one where PL asked Piya to back off and Piya sunaofied her. ðŸ˜†

Hmm! Library episode, it's good too but not in my download list. But I did like the confusion in Ansh in that episode. Like how his Davansh side tried to avoid her but human side felt for her. 

You know, I have always felt that there was certain pull due to DD connection but love happened between human Ansh and Piya. What's your opinion about it? 

That sunaofying scene was a good one... I really enjoyed that...

More than the confusion, I was irked with the way he literally pulled Pia's hair... Poor Pia, she even lost some of her hair!!

Well, the connection was really a strong one... That was evident from the Chinese lantern scene wala episode only... Among all those people, the only person he was able to sense was Pia... He could even hear her tear falling on the ground... Besides, twice when PL took him away, his focus was only on Pia... He was continuously looking at her only... Then in Ved's birthday party, everyone was clapping but he could only hear the tinkling of Pia's earring... So, yes there definitely was a certain pull due to the connection...

About the love actually happening... Well, personally I feel that the makers never focused much on how these two fell in love... But, yes Pia began to have a soft corner for Ansh when he saved her in the college trip episode and then promised to help her to search for her mom... But then, sadly he got trapped in the DC and became a complete zombie...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Also, coming to that, I really liked that scene where Pia was shocked seeing her phone in Ansh's pocket...

Plus that scene where Rishi switched on the main switch when the Gathods were almost about to capture PL...

Waise, what do you say to selecting a particular episode and then discussing about it? Or do you want to discuss some random scenes?

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Hmm! Interesting observation.

I felt certain pull was due to the DD connection. Like how he could sense her crying or when she got unconscious and asking for help in the library and Ansh heard it.

But I always felt it was the Sanskari part of Ansh that was drawn towards the actual, sad version of Piya.

I mean he has always been a mumma's boy. So when he heard Piya's prayer/wish, it affected him and he started noticing the girl who was so lonely yet found some way to remain cheerful. Then again in college, he heard Piya's earring but there was obvious admiration in his eyes when Piya was boldly expressing her opinion regarding culture and religion. The same I felt when he went to her for the first time. He heard she was in need of money and genuinely felt bad for her. To the extent that he was ready to return the earring. 

So I think DD paved the way but Ansh was actually surprised seeing the various shades of Piya. And he was at a war with his instincts as DV was alerted by Daivik but Ansh was charmed by Piya.

As for Piya, I feel she was rather inquisitive than being afraid. As we had seen how she was the one who would always try to start a conversation. Even she felt drawn towards him in the stairs. But I guess she truly started liking him when she realized even Ansh is a good person when he saved her in the jungle.

But when did love happen, is a big question for me. I like to believe it was the gradual progression after their marriage as in many arranged marriages, partners fall for each other gradually. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Yeah, I liked those scenes too.

Of course. You tell which one you want to discuss about. But can we do it tomorrow? I am really tired today and off to bed right now. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Agree with each and every thing which you said...

A pull was definitely there due to the DD connection... He could sense her among those hundreds of people who were there for that festival... He could hear her whispering for help when she was unconscious... Not to forget, these two were actually able to read ea b other's thoughts in the bus (though it was shown only once)...

But yes, as you say his sanskaari side was attracted to the sad version of Pia... In the college trip episode when Pia was unconscious and was remembering her mother, it was actually his human side who got emotional and started feeling sympathetic for her. He also promised to help her to find her mom... He himself is very much attached to his mother and seeing Pia craving for her mother made him emotional... He had earlier heard how precious her earrings were for her since they were her mother's... He knew how much Pia missed her mother... Had he not been trapped in the DC, he would actually have helped her to find her mother...

The DD connection actually paved the way for them to get attracted towards each other... But yes, it was mainly the human side which was more charmed by Pia...

Coming to the earrings return karne wala part... I actually enjoyed that part where he was trying to talk to her but all he could manage was"main wo..."; "Main tumhe..." and nothing else... I was literally laughing...

Pia was definitely drawn towards him... In Ved's birthday party episode, when Ansh passed her on the stairs, she definitely felt something. It was evident by the way she closed her eyes and curled her toes... Then as you said she was the one who mainly tried to initiate conversations... She definitely realised that Ansh is a good person at heart when he saved her in the college trip episode... She actually started developing a soft corner for him when he saved her and then promised to help her...