Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

guruji really a needed nautanki dose yaar 🤗🤗

thank you so much enjoyed reading it so so much... 😆🤗

firstly mish getting one after another proof with ambe maa ashirvad awesome explanation 🤣🤣

wow you watched with aunty any special comments from her... but seriously that way is better yaar... here kundali and all 🤣🤣

are Uru how can you use it on satellite poor boy now only trying to change his trajectory what if it hit his head n he goes back to i hate mish club.. 😆 better use it on baba n make him run away... last time mish used it for baba now i want it on baba.. 🤣

complan add on # wah wah what an idea... even i drink this only now too 🤣🤣  but seriously this frenemy bond is giving vibes again... ohh god sorry writers pls maintain this.. 

this is really tricky yaar.,... even i'm confused on whether what mish doing is right or not.. one side she is doing for abir before he gets involved with baba more which is more important than gordhana other side she trying to do everything alone n hiding n going against bm n all is not sitting well with me... ufff this is gonna create a big mess thats the only thing we are sure of.. lets see what happens.. 

wow Abirs shayari with your thought on that... take a bow yaar so beautiful... positivity n beautiful thought which can give some peace to us in this time.. 👏👏👏🤗

yessss its mishbir gordhana... lets be happy and celebrate the 7 month journey the kahani is stepping to next level... aieee 🥳🥳 Uru in twitter they have decided to trend #mishbirGoddhana on sunday specially for them... and also they have added Mishbirwali to their username with a ring emoji to show their love... 🥳

awww so cute one liners except for the one prefect evil man... 😆 so uru planning to use it for someone ahhaan even we are eager to know who when it happens do inform haa 😉  are wah super cute hashtag one liner.. 😆 hayeee dhudh malaai satellite  n parul yaar both are related to dhudh like mother like son.. 😆 lovely super cute gordhana couple one liner.. 

omg your PS epic awesome dosome but true fact yaar 🤣🤣 never thought of this... salute to writers for such small saving graces.. 👏🥳

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Thank God kheer khai toh karela nikla...nahi khai hoti toh karele se bhi kadva hota satellite 🤣🤣

But I have one doubt if parul was pregnant at that time mehul got a job in rajkot then abir kaha se aaya  matlab abir is 5 years older than kunal...yan pehle benba ko pataya phir baba ne parul ko pataya...toh benba ko pataya aur sab sahi tha toh parul ko kyun pataya

This is heights ...😆

karela se syada neem hai uru.. 🤣

this is the biggest confusion Uru.. see mehul is known person in village so if he married meenu n settled there n came to village to marry parul afterwards... why will parul sis say he got job in rajkot after marrying parul only.. seems like he was working n living there only until then..  omg this is very confusing.. or is it like our theory of twin baba is gonna be played 🤣

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I also feel she is genuine but I don't get her logics 🤣 Tom n Jerry ka Tom bhi isse zyada achi planning karta hai 

True 🤣

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

My lovely n awesome guruji🤗🤗

Beautiful highlights as always🤗

So so so sorry for not responding early......

Have still not watched the EPI.... Don't feel like😆...

Ek Baar ye drama kaam hojaye 😃🤗......

But lived what you wrote Yaara🤗.. Thank you🤗

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsflora

I am on the line with the frisbee. Definitely worth a try.This hatiyaar always works🤣

In future,they may show Mishti is freebe Champion along with being a cyclist  👏

Off topic:i also like how they linked all the scenes.The mbl replacement, the thief, the violent Mishti, the revealation & the thief was actually taken by police who didn’t give a damn to Mishti's talk & did his job!Good one cvs😳             

🤣🤣 Mishti the sports girl 🥳

Lol..it was as if everything was ready ..they were just waiting for mishti to enter the village and holaaa😆 But happy that the climax has started .  Finally 🙏

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

guruji really a needed nautanki dose yaar 🤗🤗

thank you so much enjoyed reading it so so much... 😆🤗

firstly mish getting one after another proof with ambe maa ashirvad awesome explanation 🤣🤣

wow you watched with aunty any special comments from her... but seriously that way is better yaar... here kundali and all 🤣🤣

are Uru how can you use it on satellite poor boy now only trying to change his trajectory what if it hit his head n he goes back to i hate mish club.. 😆 better use it on baba n make him run away... last time mish used it for baba now i want it on baba.. 🤣

complan add on # wah wah what an idea... even i drink this only now too 🤣🤣  but seriously this frenemy bond is giving vibes again... ohh god sorry writers pls maintain this.. 

this is really tricky yaar.,... even i'm confused on whether what mish doing is right or not.. one side she is doing for abir before he gets involved with baba more which is more important than gordhana other side she trying to do everything alone n hiding n going against bm n all is not sitting well with me... ufff this is gonna create a big mess thats the only thing we are sure of.. lets see what happens.. 

wow Abirs shayari with your thought on that... take a bow yaar so beautiful... positivity n beautiful thought which can give some peace to us in this time.. 👏👏👏🤗

yessss its mishbir gordhana... lets be happy and celebrate the 7 month journey the kahani is stepping to next level... aieee 🥳🥳 Uru in twitter they have decided to trend #mishbirGoddhana on sunday specially for them... and also they have added Mishbirwali to their username with a ring emoji to show their love... 🥳

awww so cute one liners except for the one prefect evil man... 😆 so uru planning to use it for someone ahhaan even we are eager to know who when it happens do inform haa 😉  are wah super cute hashtag one liner.. 😆 hayeee dhudh malaai satellite  n parul yaar both are related to dhudh like mother like son.. 😆 lovely super cute gordhana couple one liner.. 

omg your PS epic awesome dosome but true fact yaar 🤣🤣 never thought of this... salute to writers for such small saving graces.. 👏🥳

Welcome cheli 🤗🤗🤗 but where is my gift 😆

No yaar she is watching in bits...😆 ... she feels the drama isn't enough to hold her attention ...🤣

Oh ok ok not using on satellite.. theek hai ek kam karte hain abir ke sar pe marte hain vo theek ho jayega🤣...and in the show mishti should hit baba too 

Wow diya you are a complan girl 🥳🥳🥳

Mishti's situation is tricky yaar ...bole toh bhi phase na bole toh b phase ....  it's very very subjective 

Haaa diyaaa...Twitter people are changing usernames I saw...mast idea hai ...kaash hum bhi karte ..  but our gets locked for a year then 

Yes let's celebrate abhi toh apne pass k3g symbolism bhi hai re😉😃

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

karela se syada neem hai uru.. 🤣

this is the biggest confusion Uru.. see mehul is known person in village so if he married meenu n settled there n came to village to marry parul afterwards... why will parul sis say he got job in rajkot after marrying parul only.. seems like he was working n living there only until then..  omg this is very confusing.. or is it like our theory of twin baba is gonna be played 🤣

Too confusing diya🤣🤣....kaash twin theory sach ho or ITv's fav plastic surgery 🤣

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

My lovely n awesome guruji🤗🤗

Beautiful highlights as always🤗

So so so sorry for not responding early......

Have still not watched the EPI.... Don't feel like😆...

Ek Baar ye drama kaam hojaye 😃🤗......

But lived what you wrote Yaara🤗.. Thank you🤗

Arey yaar sorry vapas le le nahi toh I hit you with a danda 😆....

Abhi epi dekha ki nahi ...it wasnt that bad haan ...it was nice ...

🤗🤗

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

“Kehte hain agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaho … to poori kainath use tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai”  This dialogue by srk perfectly matches mishti's investigation process ...one by one she is getting the clues just like that 😎😎 meeting parul's sister , seeing mehul's case file in police station ...bhai wah .. kismat ho toh aisi...dhan dhana dhan proofs mil rahe hai 

1.The episode begins with mish asking rajgadh vasis about parul and I don't know why everyone remembers parul as the woman who use to eat kheer😆😆 That's the only memory they have about parul ...seriously?  Bohot kheer khai hai parul ne toh 😆 mish meets parul's sister , she sees mehul's photo , says he was parul's husband and and sisters decided to keep baby's name as kunal- mish recalls all 4 RV babies ☺️☺️ and remembers oh that lady is talking about satellite kunal..so basically mehul's wife is parul , they have a son kunal 👏👏👏 must say such a cliche but still a dramatic move by makers...to be honest the people who aren't on social media, who have no idea about spoilers and stuff,  who don't discuss the show like us on daily basis but just watch in on TV for half an hour , they would definitely enjoy it cuz they are completely unaware about what is going to happen ...sometimes that's a blessing .. 😆... my mom only watches on TV and she was like hmmm I feel kunal is parul's son ...haha🤣...I am like mom social media pe kunal aur abir ki janam kundali ban gayi hai ...and she is still asking me about kunal being parul's son 😃😆

2. Frisbee thali makes a re entry again... .this time for phone chor ...like wow ek hathiyar,  mishti use kare baar baar ...🥳🥳...like I seriously want to know...does this frisbee really work ...?? Sach mein itni lagti hai kya...would like to try on someone ...kispe try karu kispe try karu....hmmm satellite zara yahan aana toh 😃

3. Satellite ko yaad kiya toh uski tricks and trajectory check kar lete hain ...going strong at the moment , taking guarantee that nothing can go wrong in his bhai's GD , taking that Halloween shervani from baba's hand and passing in on to ketu and initiating a time out with bhai for sometime...hmmm so far so good satellite...keep it up !!👏👏 

4. Tareef kar rahe toh thodi # ki bhi kar le aaj ...matlab wah wah .... her brain is getting taller stronger and sharper ...kya baat kuhu complan peena shuru kiya  hai kya?  Thinking in right direction.... kaise🤓....but loving the sis bonding...this bitter sweet relation is what I like ..constantly reminds me of initial episodes 

5. Visa official badi maa gets to know about  mishti going to rajgadh without taking her permission...mishti's letter monologue ... that was a well shot scene...a part of me says why yaar she should focus on her gordhana but her line "abir sach ka saath dena chahta hai lekin usse sach pata hi nahi hai , usse sach batane ke liye mera khud sach se saamna karna zaroori hai"  when you know you love someone deeply and there is someone else who is a potential threat to the person you love    when you know that the person you love has started getting blindly influenced by that potential threat, also there are high chances that if you say anything without proofs that person won't believe you .. will you first give priority to GD or your dimag ka keeda will force you to find the truth ? Tricky situation..I honestly don't have an answer ...if you do please share ...anyways # and Visa official lie about mish being in parlour,  dekhen sach kab tak chupta hai re baba 😆

6. Not only frisbee but abir's shayari also makes a comeback ...the lines that touched my heart 

Ab apne chand pe saathi na badal hai na saaya hai 

Badi koshishein karke yeh lamha humne paaya hai 

Bas mein aur tum hote toh shayad thak bhi sakte the 

Lekin pyaar tha ungli thaame vo is manzil tak laaya hai 

After all its love that keeps you going in life ❤️❤️ Whether its love for yourself or love for others ... things become easy when there is some love stored in your heart ...love what you do and do what you love ❤️❤️ zindagi in its simplest term  thank you for the shayari abir ... ❤️ 

The climax track has started zoro shoro se and kaafi jaldi jaldi raaz khul rahe hain... it's very interesting to see what's gonna happen how why when ?? Too many questions but hey we can't keep calm because hey its Misbbir Gordhana !! So lets time out and celebrate the new level of their relationship 

🥳🥳🥳🥳 

The AIBER ki  engagement day ki shayari,  zarur future mein kisiko copy paste karungi 😎

The dudh malaai sa satellite's Guarantee for time out 👍🏼

The  # Complan Girl 

The Desi Sherlock Holmes on final lap of the investigation 😃

The philosophical baton se bore hue baba aur baba ke saath hum bhi 😈

The Kheer Khau Parul Raaz is out 😎

Good day peeps ❤️

PS: Not only mishbir are breaking stereotypes but I have observed the even the portrayal of police in the show is breaking stereotypes  Is show mein police hamesha time pe aati hai...case on hand leti hai  and investigation and action lena be on time !

Uru loved your highlights 🥳

Uru, you wanna try n see whether frisbee is working or not, if Kunal comes in front of you?! Oh really?!😉

Complain girl is awesome

How you didn't mention about Atul missing in the world's ultimate bro scene?! Me and Diya thought you will definitely have something to say.😉😆

Welcome cheli 🤗🤗🤗 but where is my gift 😆

No yaar she is watching in bits...😆 ... she feels the drama isn't enough to hold her attention ...🤣

Oh ok ok not using on satellite.. theek hai ek kam karte hain abir ke sar pe marte hain vo theek ho jayega🤣...and in the show mishti should hit baba too 

Wow diya you are a complan girl 🥳🥳🥳

Mishti's situation is tricky yaar ...bole toh bhi phase na bole toh b phase ....  it's very very subjective 

Haaa diyaaa...Twitter people are changing usernames I saw...mast idea hai ...kaash hum bhi karte ..  but our gets locked for a year then 

Yes let's celebrate abhi toh apne pass k3g symbolism bhi hai re😉😃

🤗

yaar i ususally download and then take SS for you but from last week there is some tech issue so coulndt download... 😆 so couldnt present you also sorry yaar looking in to issue and trying to find a way will give it most probably by next intense abir epi 😉😆

what drama not enough even aunty doesnt like baba track omg 🤣🤣🤣 drama is not interesting for her so the fault is in how drama is written only and here we are complaining there is lot of drama

wow that will be a great idea then abir will start connecting dots.. hayee show mai all 4 will take care 😆🤣

yes complan girl from 10yrs before that horlicks girl 🤣😆

hope they handle is with care yaar... we cant blame or support mish too.. 

thats true uru we cant change username but lets think of something to celebrate in our style.. 😃 with k3g its more exciting yaar 🥳