Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

7 Nov - Episode Highlights

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

“Kehte hain agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaho … to poori kainath use tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai”  This dialogue by srk perfectly matches mishti's investigation process ...one by one she is getting the clues just like that 😎😎 meeting parul's sister , seeing mehul's case file in police station ...bhai wah .. kismat ho toh aisi...dhan dhana dhan proofs mil rahe hai 

1.The episode begins with mish asking rajgadh vasis about parul and I don't know why everyone remembers parul as the woman who use to eat kheer😆😆 That's the only memory they have about parul ...seriously?  Bohot kheer khai hai parul ne toh 😆 mish meets parul's sister , she sees mehul's photo , says he was parul's husband and and sisters decided to keep baby's name as kunal- mish recalls all 4 RV babies ☺️☺️ and remembers oh that lady is talking about satellite kunal..so basically mehul's wife is parul , they have a son kunal 👏👏👏 must say such a cliche but still a dramatic move by makers...to be honest the people who aren't on social media, who have no idea about spoilers and stuff,  who don't discuss the show like us on daily basis but just watch in on TV for half an hour , they would definitely enjoy it cuz they are completely unaware about what is going to happen ...sometimes that's a blessing .. 😆... my mom only watches on TV and she was like hmmm I feel kunal is parul's son ...haha🤣...I am like mom social media pe kunal aur abir ki janam kundali ban gayi hai ...and she is still asking me about kunal being parul's son 😃😆

2. Frisbee thali makes a re entry again... .this time for phone chor ...like wow ek hathiyar,  mishti use kare baar baar ...🥳🥳...like I seriously want to know...does this frisbee really work ...?? Sach mein itni lagti hai kya...would like to try on someone ...kispe try karu kispe try karu....hmmm satellite zara yahan aana toh 😃

3. Satellite ko yaad kiya toh uski tricks and trajectory check kar lete hain ...going strong at the moment , taking guarantee that nothing can go wrong in his bhai's GD , taking that Halloween shervani from baba's hand and passing in on to ketu and initiating a time out with bhai for sometime...hmmm so far so good satellite...keep it up !!👏👏 

4. Tareef kar rahe toh thodi # ki bhi kar le aaj ...matlab wah wah .... her brain is getting taller stronger and sharper ...kya baat kuhu complan peena shuru kiya  hai kya?  Thinking in right direction.... kaise🤓....but loving the sis bonding...this bitter sweet relation is what I like ..constantly reminds me of initial episodes 

5. Visa official badi maa gets to know about  mishti going to rajgadh without taking her permission...mishti's letter monologue ... that was a well shot scene...a part of me says why yaar she should focus on her gordhana but her line "abir sach ka saath dena chahta hai lekin usse sach pata hi nahi hai , usse sach batane ke liye mera khud sach se saamna karna zaroori hai"  when you know you love someone deeply and there is someone else who is a potential threat to the person you love    when you know that the person you love has started getting blindly influenced by that potential threat, also there are high chances that if you say anything without proofs that person won't believe you .. will you first give priority to GD or your dimag ka keeda will force you to find the truth ? Tricky situation..I honestly don't have an answer ...if you do please share ...anyways # and Visa official lie about mish being in parlour,  dekhen sach kab tak chupta hai re baba 😆

6. Not only frisbee but abir's shayari also makes a comeback ...the lines that touched my heart 

Ab apne chand pe saathi na badal hai na saaya hai 

Badi koshishein karke yeh lamha humne paaya hai 

Bas mein aur tum hote toh shayad thak bhi sakte the 

Lekin pyaar tha ungli thaame vo is manzil tak laaya hai 

After all its love that keeps you going in life ❤️❤️ Whether its love for yourself or love for others ... things become easy when there is some love stored in your heart ...love what you do and do what you love ❤️❤️ zindagi in its simplest term  thank you for the shayari abir ... ❤️ 

The climax track has started zoro shoro se and kaafi jaldi jaldi raaz khul rahe hain... it's very interesting to see what's gonna happen how why when ?? Too many questions but hey we can't keep calm because hey its Misbbir Gordhana !! So lets time out and celebrate the new level of their relationship 

🥳🥳🥳🥳 

The AIBER ki  engagement day ki shayari,  zarur future mein kisiko copy paste karungi 😎

The dudh malaai sa satellite's Guarantee for time out 👍🏼

The  # Complan Girl 

The Desi Sherlock Holmes on final lap of the investigation 😃

The philosophical baton se bore hue baba aur baba ke saath hum bhi 😈

The Kheer Khau Parul Raaz is out 😎

Good day peeps ❤️

PS: Not only mishbir are breaking stereotypes but I have observed the even the portrayal of police in the show is breaking stereotypes  Is show mein police hamesha time pe aati hai...case on hand leti hai  and investigation and action lena be on time !

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Res for spotlight 😬🤞

Filhal good night 💤😴 

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Bahut kheer khaayi aur kadwa karela paida kiya 🤣🤣🤣

Awesome highlights Uru 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mazaa Aa gaya 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Bahut kheer khaayi aur kadwa karela paida kiya 🤣🤣🤣

Awesome highlights Uru 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mazaa Aa gaya 

Thank God kheer khai toh karela nikla...nahi khai hoti toh karele se bhi kadva hota satellite 🤣🤣

But I have one doubt if parul was pregnant at that time mehul got a job in rajkot then abir kaha se aaya  matlab abir is 5 years older than kunal...yan pehle benba ko pataya phir baba ne parul ko pataya...toh benba ko pataya aur sab sahi tha toh parul ko kyun pataya

This is heights ...😆

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Res for spotlight 😬🤞

Filhal good night 💤😴 

Is baar spotlights lagana zarur😃🤗

Good night teacher....sweet dreams ❤️

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Thank God kheer khai toh karela nikla...nahi khai hoti toh karele se bhi kadva hota satellite 🤣🤣

But I have one doubt if parul was pregnant at that time mehul got a job in rajkot then abir kaha se aaya  matlab abir is 5 years older than kunal...yan pehle benba ko pataya phir baba ne parul ko pataya...toh benba ko pataya aur sab sahi tha toh parul ko kyun pataya

This is heights ...😆

😂😂😂😂😂karela neem Chada hua 

Yeh chakkar mujhe bhi nahi samjha Yaar abir kunal se bada hai, to abir kya mehul ka beta Nahi ,Kyuki Raajkot mein job parul jab expected thi tab lagi, what confusion Yaar 

My thesis say 

Mehul is I think a womanizer and money minded. First he married meenu for money, came to village married parul for beauty, then he played ping pong in village city

Onyourface thumbnail

😂😂😂😂😂karela neem Chada hua 

Yeh chakkar mujhe bhi nahi samjha Yaar abir kunal se bada hai, to abir kya mehul ka beta Nahi ,Kyuki Raajkot mein job parul jab expected thi tab lagi, what confusion Yaar 

My thesis say 

Mehul is I think a womanizer and money minded. First he married meenu for money, came to village married parul for beauty, then he played ping pong in village city

Then obviously meenu knows ke rajgadh mein parul ki sis hogi ...voh mish ko sab bol degi .... meenu wants the raaz to come out through mishti then ...taaki ...... meenu player hai yan nahi yeh aane vale epis mein pata chalega lol 

Your thesis makes sense completely  ... 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Then obviously meenu knows ke rajgadh mein parul ki sis hogi ...voh mish ko sab bol degi .... meenu wants the raaz to come out through mishti then ...taaki ...... meenu player hai yan nahi yeh aane vale epis mein pata chalega lol 

Your thesis makes sense completely  ... 

I hope is baar meenu genuine ho 

Onyourface thumbnail

I hope is baar meenu genuine ho 

I also feel she is genuine but I don't get her logics 🤣 Tom n Jerry ka Tom bhi isse zyada achi planning karta hai 

Itsflora thumbnail

I am on the line with the frisbee. Definitely worth a try.This hatiyaar always works🤣

In future,they may show Mishti is freebe Champion along with being a cyclist  👏

Off topic:i also like how they linked all the scenes.The mbl replacement, the thief, the violent Mishti, the revealation & the thief was actually taken by police who didn’t give a damn to Mishti's talk & did his job!Good one cvs😳