Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RCPRFAN

if I am not mistaken he had 5 releases after Stree- Love Sonia, 5 weddings, Fanney Khan Jhk and now Made in China!!! All of them flopped But still nobody talks about this, forget about media dragging him down he is praised to the skies.

Totally agree.

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Rajkumar rao gets away with so many things here and this is one of them .

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nigahen

Hmph.....revisionist..

This current thread is about RKR's inability to create box office number on his own, in your Alia vs Shraddha thread my post was about RKR being the main player carrying the movie for the good WOM. I credited RKR for the WOM, and Shraddha for the opening, calling her the bigger star who provided bigger visibility and hype to the movie because discussion on that credit was about Shraddha's and Alia's contribution as both performer and star. I said Alia contributed as both, while Shraddha as a star did her thing, but as a performer she wasn't the main player. Which never translates to me saying Stree isn't a success of Shraddha, it is what you thought, taking my post out of context.

Below is what I had written in the thread which you opened a year back, and I haven't said anything extra in this current thread's reply to you. I am saying the same thing I said last year. It isn't revisionism or changing of tune, which you are saying I am doing.

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/148362311

It didn't opened bigger than Raazi though.

Plus Alia was the main player in Raazi, while in Stree it is RKR.

I think Shraddha can be credited for giving the movie proper publicity and hype due to her presence hence reaching more people. While it is RKR's performance which plays a role in WOM. Ofcourse lets not forget the script.

But Alia's presences not only did that what Shraddha's did for Stree but Alia performance also made the WOM strong. Hence her contribution was bigger than Shraddha.

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

This current thread is about RKR's inability to create box office number on his own, in your Alia vs Shraddha thread my post was about RKR being the main player carrying the movie for the good WOM. I credited RKR for the WOM, and Shraddha for the opening, calling her the bigger star who provided bigger visibility and hype to the movie because discussion on that credit was about Shraddha's and Alia's contribution as both performer and star. I said Alia contributed as both, while Shraddha as a star did her thing, but as a performer she wasn't the main player. Which never translates to me saying Stree isn't a success of Shraddha, it is what you thought, taking my post out of context.

Below is what I had written in the thread which you opened a year back, and I haven't said anything extra in this current thread's reply to you. I am saying the same thing I said last year. It isn't revisionism or changing of tune, which you are saying I am doing.

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/148362311

Someone's triggered. 😆 btw yeh sab mazaq tha. Why so serious

Edited by nigahen - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Someone's triggered. 😆 btw yeh sab mazaq tha. Why so serious

sorry for that but I have this terrible bad habit of not wanting people to have wrong perception about my views, especially people whom I like.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Shraddha gave hit with Sushant

Raju worked with big stars like Kangana, Sonam etc still floppy.

nigahen thumbnail

sorry for that but I have this terrible bad habit of not wanting people to have wrong perception about my views, especially people whom I like.

Thank God...I thought we were going to have another showdown..😛....I like pulling your leg..😆..And ❤️

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Thank God...I thought we were going to have another showdown..😛....I like pulling your leg..😆..And ❤️

<3

and we will not have showdown ever, unless you turn into a man hating radical feminist who also happens to be a overtly preachy vegan, climate change extremist and gender identity warrior lol.

nigahen thumbnail

<3

and we will not have showdown ever, unless you turn into a man hating radical feminist who also happens to be a overtly preachy vegan, climate change extremist and gender identity warrior lol.

Rehne do. Last time showdown itne lofty ideals ke liye nahin Hua tha. 😛I am fine with my identity of a conspiracy theorist for now anyway.I rather like that...