Rajkumar Rao has failed in box office again, Made in China is a flop.

Posted: 4 years ago

He is arguably the best actor we have in Bollywood, but damn what a box office poison.

Even Tapsee and Bhumi have had a face saving collections with SAK.

And it is not like, he is totally off beat like Nawaz or Irfan in looks, that lead hero doesn't suit him, only thing which can give us hope of getting the hype momentum he gained post Newton and Stree, is Stree 2 and that Jhanvi movie.

Agar roohiafza hit hui to kya credit nanhi pari ko jayegi?

Originally posted by Khai_R_Haagi

Agar roohiafza hit hui to kya credit nanhi pari ko jayegi?

from my side, yes if woh Pankaj Tripathi wali film hit huyi toh. Genre will be the biggest draw obviously, but Jhanvi would gain more brownie points for the hype generation from my end.

Baaki logo ka humko lund farak nahi padta.

Doesnt even matter...he can deliver as many flops but media or even social media will never drag him down or even highlight the fact that he had three flops in a row ...

Originally posted by LiveEatLove

Doesnt even matter...he can deliver as many flops but media or even social media will never drag him down or even highlight the fact that he had three flops in a row ...

if I am not mistaken he had 5 releases after Stree- Love Sonia, 5 weddings, Fanney Khan Jhk and now Made in China!!! All of them flopped But still nobody talks about this, forget about media dragging him down he is praised to the skies.

I'm so stoked that I can actually remember you crediting stree's success to him majorly....like people always going on and on about ...you said that and that and today I can say the same .what a change of tone eh? 

Originally posted by RCPRFAN

if I am not mistaken he had 5 releases after Stree- Love Sonia, 5 weddings, Fanney Khan Jhk and now Made in China!!! All of them flopped But still nobody talks about this, forget about media dragging him down he is praised to the skies.

i only heard of made in china!! when this 4 even released? i like him as actor but how come i dont even know abt those:(

Originally posted by OspraYZod

i only heard of made in china!! when this 4 even released? i like him as actor but how come i dont even know abt those:(

You didn't hear about highest paid actress's Judgementall Hai Kya? 😲 There were mediocre promotions for all of them except JHK.

Edited by DushtKanya - 4 years ago

Toh ab period films ke baad chhote shehar, lower middle class type movies bhi flop karne lage hai. 

Originally posted by nigahen

I'm so stoked that I can actually remember you crediting stree's success to him majorly....like people always going on and on about ...you said that and that and today I can say the same .what a change of tone eh? 

I credited the opening to Shraddha&genre and said that Rajkumar Rao carried the movie very well, hence for success of the movie, Raj deserves plaudits, but he also deserves boot for not being able to get openings.

Just like I credited opening of Padmavat more to Deepika and mostly controversy, but Ranveer deserved the most credit for the movie being likes by audience.

I dunno tum mere posts hamesha adha padti ho aur adha samajhti ho lol.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 4 years ago