Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Yes, I think after what Pragya said yesterday she will realise  how much he cares for her and then fall in love with him.

I feel it will be a long time now till they show prachi falling in love with ranbir, but at least ranbir has realised his love. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Today prachi thinks of all the times ranbir saved her. ❤️

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sammy17

Today prachi thinks of all the times ranbir saved her. ❤️

Yes at least Pragya has been good in terms of making both of them realise their worth. ButI have zero hopes from Abhi. Now since the story has somewhat reached to climax in terms of Pranbir, I am very afraid of the worst. Atleast Abhi should now learn what happened  when he tried to forcefully marry his sister  with Purab.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Ranbir is just too cute. He’s fallen so hard for Prachi,that he can only think of spending all his time with Prachi or thinking about Prachi including taking her on lunch date. Also, Ranbir says “he might be shy, but his attitude is sky-high”…. Ranbir…. Aur shy? Achcha mazaak kar leta hai Ranbir. Never seen someone so moophat to consider themselves shy LMAO. Ranbir was so lost in talking about Prachi that he didn’t even hear any of the times aryan told him to go home LOL. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Yes at least Pragya has been good in terms of making both of them realise their worth. ButI have zero hopes from Abhi. Now since the story has somewhat reached to climax in terms of Pranbir, I am very afraid of the worst. Atleast Abhi should now learn what happened  when he tried to forcefully marry his sister  with Purab.

It happened way too fast, hence why I don't think the climax is here, rather the start of something is here. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

I think ranbir's track might be heading towards ranbir getting misunderstood by everybody in some shape or form like mehra's and kohli's thinking he is in love with rhea. 🤢

Miss-Behave thumbnail

I hope they don't repeat that here. Seriously no need to get into marriage right now for the new gen. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

I at least hope abhi and vikram ask ranbir properly about rhea before jumping to conclusions else this going to be messy. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

I really couldn’t stop laughing today at all the Ranbir and aryan scenes. Aryan had such good dialogues including when he said that because Ranbir is drunk he considers everyone around him drunk too including the driver,then Ranbir tried to check if the driver was drunk lol. 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sammy17

I think ranbir's track might be heading towards ranbir getting misunderstood by everybody in some shape or form like mehra's and kohli's thinking he is in love with rhea. 🤢

I won't  mind  misunderstanding as long as he outright rejects  Rhea.