Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thukla thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

She tried to get in touch but Himanshi wouldn’t take a personal apology was what I got from what she inferred. And okay, let’s just say she lied about it all and didn’t apologize. Let’s hang her now shall we? Would a public hanging please you? 

She lied about it. There's no second opinion on that. So when a person is lying then why should her apology be accepted? It has to be genuine. Not for showing off. 

Oh? Neat. To say that a woman makes a career via the casting couch is irrelevant? 👏

Things were said on both ends. But it was started by Sana who also abused Himanshi's parents. Do not judge the reaction but the action that started the whole fiasco!

Aapko badi problem hai usse? You don’t like to see cuteness onscreen? Don’t watch 🤷‍♀️

I dont have an issue with cuteness. If you think Sana's puke worthy behavior is cute then you and I have very different versions of cute. Sana 2+2 kya hota hain. aah aah 5 nai nai 3 hota hain. Very cute.

He told her directly at one point that he was detaching himself from her coz he couldn’t take her flitting about. What more do you want? She never changed groups... just retreated. You want her to be like Aarti and chipkao herself to Sid and Asim or like the bahus who can’t let go of their stuck up egos? She has been loyal without making a show of it or gossiping about affiliations. Is there any task where Sana went against Sid and Co? Even better, is there there any task where either group stood for Sana? 

He mentioned it but did they kick her out? They didn't. Did they lash out at her? They didn't. But Sana in the last 2 episodes has been talking rudely with them. She is fighting with Arti, Asim. Because she is now in the other group. Naidhar ki hui na udhar ki. And as for saving her in any task from nominations the general consensus is that she won't be kicked out. Just like Sid is always asking them to save Asim because he knows he isn't going anywhere. That's being smart. 

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Devil1234

Aapko badi problem hai usse? You don’t like to see cuteness onscreen? Don’t watch 🤷‍♀️

I dont have an issue with cuteness. If you think Sana's puke worthy behavior is cute then you and I have very different versions of cute. Sana 2+2 kya hota hain. aah aah 5 nai nai 3 hota hain. Very cute.

🤣

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Eww sana is annoying this week episode, attention seeker to the limit. I liked aarti more than her this week and that’s a lot