Bigg Boss 13

Sana's Apology: Genuine or Insult to Apology?

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

This has been a big issue, that you understand by Sana's own reaction since the moment Himanshi entered till today. But the way she casually threw an apology towards Himanshi's mom, in my opinion was more insulting. 

Then her crying for Shukla has nothing to do with her feelings for Shukla rather everything to keep Himanshi away from Shukla. 

I don't know how long people in the house will take it until questioning her trustworthiness. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

One word FAKE from head to toe. 

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Just like blind hatred is wrong, same way blind support is wrong too. And so unnecessarily stretching a year old matter is wrong too.

I think, it takes GUTS to even agree to your mistakes and Say sorry and Apologize to someone's parents for her own mistakes, which Sana did. Himanshi wanted just that because she said she doesn't hold grudges but if Sana apologizes to her parents then she will dissolve those grudges too.

And Sana apologized to Himanshi's parents. Now whether it's genuine or not, depends on how YOU SEE it. You have made a mind that Sana is always wrong then you will NEVER understand Sana No matter what. (Just example) so even if she cry you will call her fake, if she behaves odd you will call her fake, if she says sorry again you will call her fake. If you want to say "Fake " only then there's no solution for YOUR Perception. 

Anyway, I find it courageous of Sana to do that and hopefully this will fade away the matter because this is not easy. Kehna asaan hai, karna musquil and Sana did it, she apologized on national TV! It's a big thing. 

Period. 

No offense. I know you're fan of Mahira and I have seen you always posting against Sana, so I will only say, kabhi neutral banke b show dekho. 😆And i meant nothing bad by saying this since you're a friend of mine. ðŸ˜Š

Edited by *Dev.* - 4 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
fake .flop on dis boring controversy drama , move on bb lol . it's looking like gone case wandering in bb world , lost it , the end to d bakwas so called torture oops fun lala , bb ready to dispose oops boring , ghar jana hai lolEdited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago
Neutral1 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Honestly after watching today’s episode it seems like Himanshi and Sana are both over that topic. Himanshi is right about one thing that when it involves one’s parents, it’s hard to forget and Himanshi is being mature about it and not making a scene. She didn’t seem bothered.

The good thing is that Sana apologized. Now whether it was fake/not fake, it still was an apology on camera. Haven’t heard an apology like that from Siddharth Shukla/Asim who think that they’re always right

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It looked genuine to me but paras should not  interfere in girls business at all 

Sana n Himanshi moving on but paras is stuck 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Cheeno9 thumbnail

Sana is a complete fake from head to toe inside out...

SoPunk thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: *Dev.*

Just like blind hatred is wrong, same way blind support is wrong too. And so unnecessarily stretching a year old matter is wrong too.

I think, it takes GUTS to even agree to your mistakes and Say sorry and Apologize to someone's parents for her own mistakes, which Sana did. Himanshi wanted just that because she said she doesn't hold grudges but if Sana apologizes to her parents then she will dissolve those grudges too.

And Sana apologized to Himanshi's parents. Now whether it's genuine or not, depends on how YOU SEE it. You have made a mind that Sana is always wrong then you will NEVER understand Sana No matter what. (Just example) so even if she cry you will call her fake, if she behaves odd you will call her fake, if she says sorry again you will call her fake. If you want to say "Fake " only then there's no solution for YOUR Perception. 

Anyway, I find it courageous of Sana to do that and hopefully this will fade away the matter because this is not easy. Kehna asaan hai, karna musquil and Sana did it, she apologized on national TV! It's a big thing. 

Period

I agree to the things you said & that's why I asked this question, bcoz genuine apologies are serious matters & needs courage. 

But if that NOT genuine & pretentious, it's easy. I felt Sana's apology is 2nd category, bcoz of the way she did it. So I asked the question.

You didn't say, why you think her apology to be genuine. Would you accept that kind of an apology for abusing your parents? I wouldn't.

No offense. I know you're fan of Mahira and I have seen you always posting against Sana, so I will only say, kabhi neutral banke b show dekho. 😆And i meant nothing bad by saying this since you're a friend of mine. ðŸ˜Š

I never take any offense 😜 Well there were occasions I criticized Mahira too. 

If I'm generally criticizing Sana, it's bcoz she's fake & I identified it pretty early. I don't have to falsely like anyone bcoz she's friend of my fav & start bashing when she breaks with my fav. She's top to bottom Fake & I don't like fakes. 

I praise when a person is praiseworthy & criticize when worthy of that. You need to read more of my posts 😜 I'm not dug deep into any camp & I never was. 

But yes I will ignore some of the good things of Shukla bcoz his negatives hugely overshadow everything else. Look, even Shxt has benefits but it's Shxtty at the end smiley36

SoPunk thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sumita18

It looked genuine to me but paras should not  interfere in girls business at all 

He only wanted them to sort it out & that affects him as well. In fact that affects everyone if they start taking unnecessary footage. Paras is intelligent so he wanted to help end it.

But I'm sure it's no where near ending. Sana crying for Shukla is also about the her jealousy about Himanshi getting closer to Shukla. This issue will be exploited for as long as these two are here. 

in order for this to end, there needs to be an honest & sincere apology. Which isn't coming soon.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Sumita18

Paras destroyed sana- himanshi there , mostly sana game by not letting take footage n flopped dis controversy lol