Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ataxerxes thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This reminds of growing up and having the kids who were so into an obscure band do a 180 and turn on their fave if they had a hit song and were played on the radio alot with the kids crying "sellout". Lol, good times. Seems Vicky was only cool for some when he wasn't popular. #highschooltings 

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

Watch this and even after if you don't feel anything down there, I am sorry to say but you are not a real woman😆

https://youtube.com/watch?v=7UslTkBHTtw

I have already watched it and sorry to disappoint you I didn't feel anything anywhere. The song gave me chills though for some other reasons. I loved him in Uri and I think he is a decent actor. I was only talking about looks. I don't find him good looking and just wanted to know if anyone else feels the same. That's it.

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

Originally posted by: cory

Well it be all subjective, a lot of girls out there dig guys that have height and good build, even if ur just tall with an average face, that will get girls 

Yeah, may be. Everyone has different taste. I was just keen to know if anyone else shares the same feeling as mine, I personally find him ordinary looking though he is a decent actor, no denying.

Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

I have already watched it and sorry to disappoint you I didn't feel anything anywhere. The song gave me chills though for some other reasons. I loved him in Uri and I think he is a decent actor. I was only talking about looks. I don't find him good looking and just wanted to know if anyone else feels the same. That's it.

How about Chirag Paswan then ?

Check him out. You might like him and if not nothing n nobody can help your case😆

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

Shaitaan DMed Hrithik on insta 😂.

And I will keep doing it until i get a reply.....if he blocks me like Ayan Mukerjee did, then I will create a new id. I will continue creating until I get a reply 

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

How about Chirag Paswan then ?

Check him out. You might like him and if not nothing n nobody can help your case😆

I find Chirag Paswan good looking.😆

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

And I will keep doing it until i get a reply.....if he blocks me like Ayan Mukerjee did, then I will create a new id. I will continue creating until I get a reply 

.............. ok .

Ennuyi thumbnail

Isn't Chirag Paswan Hrithik look-a-like 😆 u have a type. 

Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

What did u do with Ayan? 

I am glad I found somebody who does things to you. 

You're welcome😆