Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: piyasingh

I think due to saturday and no episode today,  aaj sannnata hai Forum per..  This is the 1st time i m writing here on Mishbir's AT..  Ok i dont even know the full form of AT..  Thankfully tomorrow they r giving us an extra episode otherwise 1 aur epi jhelna padta of BABA ka Drama.. I want to get rid of this BABA and uske kaand..

I only want mishbir ka GD to happen, Shaadi ke liye plsss jaldi mat kero.. Enjoy ur courtship period.. after wedding to wohi same ghisi piti isssues aayenge.. Is ko khush rakho, usko khush rako, bahu types wali responsibilites..😔  

hey piya dear welcome to AT (Appreciation thread) 😃🤗🤗 keep posting n chatting here dear.. 

haha now with episode too being dragging n no epi today forum is dull yaar.. tomorrow it be in full form unlike usual sundays 😆

dont worry dear shaadi will not happen so soon see even gordhana took so much time.. and almost it will take 1week for gordhana day to end... and then we have lot of other rituals too... and its RS show so shaadi will be like a celebration and will take atleast 2 months dear... in between there will be lot of time n other drama's too.. 

mishti will never be the bahu types piya she loves her family but then i hope they bring in mish career after shaadi... 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

😆 if only vaishu if only..

yaar yesterday we were discussion so much in AT so didnt get time yaar,,... i've bookmarked it dear.. will read it now and comment asap ok 😃🤗

Waiting eagerly 🤗

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

relax guys...mishbir shaadi won't happen overnight...RS shows always take heaps amount of time for any shaadi. If kuku's dramatic shaadi happened over almost 2 months...for sure mishbir shaadi and all the rasams will be euqally long👍🏼

This card could be of 3 things:

a. Meenu's backfire at Mehul to show that even if Abir doesn't want rajvansh on his name on the card..she won't allow kapadia to be on it either..so she just leaves it as ABIR! Because our A.B.I.E.R is capable of making a name for himself😎 "entrepreneur of the year!"

b. Mishti's sly idea, since the other marriage card got burnt...she decided to make a new one and obviously doesn't think Kapadia is a worthy name to be joined with Abir...so she just keeps it simple as Mishti and Abir😆

c. After Mishti tells Abir everything..they both decide to get rid of both their father's surname because both their fathers are kaminey and don't deserve to be linked with their happiness or their pure souls

Yaara...U have put some good points😃

The second and third points look good....and I wish something like that happens...

Frankly yaar..every one here do not want this baba track to go ahead..kuch bhi ho next week tak end hojaye baba ka kissa.........

I think there will be Legal implications which Abhir will have to deal with. Because  the frauds were done in his name. or else it will be a proof to Abhir that Baba is a fraud to begin with.

I am totally facing writers blog in thissmiley18...

Yaar..I was watching the parent show.....the current track is dum no doubt but they are showing it so well....and here ......

Even for a dumb birthday party they are all decked up to the T.........

And every second scene has the leads together...........kya yaar........

With current drama I don't think we will get anything of MIshbir anytime soon🥺🤢 .....by joe, this entire week we just had mandir scene of Mishbir....and rest🤢...just see In parent show..not even single episode goes without leads being together in every second frame.......

This is what angers me yaar

RamAayeHain thumbnail

😆 yeah everyone wants the same vaishu... let all this be a dream n mishbir wakes up in mumbai hotel room and realizes its all a dream.. and we can start from start 🤣

😂😂😂😂😂wow Itna lamba Dream, that's something woooww , soye thi ya behosh ho gaye the 

done vaishu check it.. yaar now want to read more when are you updating.. and haa please write more naa as mishbir shaadi in on card for every function write your version dear... please 😳🤗

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

😂😂😂😂😂wow Itna lamba Dream, that's something woooww , soye thi ya behosh ho gaye the 

coma mai thi sayad 🤣🤣🤣 dono sab kuch saath mai karte haina so here too saath mai coma n dream 🤣

ok lets move to new At we have crossed 150+ pages 😃

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Yaara...U have put some good points😃

The second and third points look good....and I wish something like that happens...

Frankly yaar..every one here do not want this baba track to go ahead..kuch bhi ho next week tak end hojaye baba ka kissa.........

I think there will be Legal implications which Abhir will have to deal with. Because  the frauds were done in his name. or else it will be a proof to Abhir that Baba is a fraud to begin with.

I am totally facing writers blog in thissmiley18...

Yaar..I was watching the parent show.....the current track is dum no doubt but they are showing it so well....and here ......

Even for a dumb birthday party they are all decked up to the T.........

And every second scene has the leads together...........kya yaar........

With current drama I don't think we will get anything of MIshbir anytime soon🥺🤢 .....by joe, this entire week we just had mandir scene of Mishbir....and rest🤢...just see In parent show..not even single episode goes without leads being together in every second frame.......

This is what angers me yaar

relax relax cool... there is an India TV segment today jus now saw in twitter... mish dancing on prem ratan dhan paayo.. 😃 lets move to new At and continue will post the link there

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Double post..

Edited by piyasingh - 4 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail

done vaishu check it.. yaar now want to read more when are you updating.. and haa please write more naa as mishbir shaadi in on card for every function write your version dear... please 😳🤗

Yeah Thanku 🤗

Will surely write Yaar, Abhi apun freeich hai 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

coma mai thi sayad 🤣🤣🤣 dono sab kuch saath mai karte haina so here too saath mai coma n dream 🤣

ok lets move to new At we have crossed 150+ pages 😃

🤣🤣waah