Frequent Posters

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

Ab yeh kaun sa function hai jo chachi itna saj dhaj ke baithi hai 🙄

Some comments suggest... MishBir haldi! Itni Jaldi? 🤯

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4m8DQFpQ98/

Arey nahi nahi, the makers can never rush this soon! Kuku ke functions hi itne dil liye the, iss shaadi mein toh aur drama hai! 

So haldi can never be itni jaldi😉

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Doing good Namz! It's difficult to be online with others due to this time change now... Non-India wale sab pareshan hai time change se...

How have you been? I haven't seen you on IF much at all...

Yep, now the episode comes online at 4.30 pm and I'm working can't watch it than and everything is screwed up... 😆

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jayati321

I am good. What about you?

Successfully skipped two consecutive episodes of yrhpk. Trying to distract myself from this mess. I am highly disappointed with the makers. They have made our show a 70s 80s thriller.😡 

Nah...they've made into a typical ITV show. Where everything is done by the FL. Gosh, I can't wait for this silly track to be over.

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I was waiting for someone to do a compilation of this EXACT thing!👍🏼

Each time Mishti screams/gasps "ABIIIIR!" It immediately hits my heart like an arrow😒😭

UFF round of applause for Rhea👏👏 It's soo real/natural

Text

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

nahi yaar. I don't think it's haldi.

There's so much that happens before that - ganapati pooja, sangeet, mehendi...

RS shows take their time in making shaadi's grand, don't worry mishbir shaadi will take over a month or maybe two..

Jas just looks like she's in her usual saj dhaj salwaar....

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

mishbir wedding invitation 🥳🥳

but but does this mean nothing happened in gordhana 😭😭

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4mWKQ9hlrt/

relax guys...mishbir shaadi won't happen overnight...RS shows always take heaps amount of time for any shaadi. If kuku's dramatic shaadi happened over almost 2 months...for sure mishbir shaadi and all the rasams will be euqally long👍🏼

This card could be of 3 things:

a. Meenu's backfire at Mehul to show that even if Abir doesn't want rajvansh on his name on the card..she won't allow kapadia to be on it either..so she just leaves it as ABIR! Because our A.B.I.E.R is capable of making a name for himself😎 "entrepreneur of the year!"

b. Mishti's sly idea, since the other marriage card got burnt...she decided to make a new one and obviously doesn't think Kapadia is a worthy name to be joined with Abir...so she just keeps it simple as Mishti and Abir😆

c. After Mishti tells Abir everything..they both decide to get rid of both their father's surname because both their fathers are kaminey and don't deserve to be linked with their happiness or their pure souls

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

relax guys...mishbir shaadi won't happen overnight...RS shows always take heaps amount of time for any shaadi. If kuku's dramatic shaadi happened over almost 2 months...for sure mishbir shaadi and all the rasams will be euqally long👍🏼

This card could be of 3 things:

a. Meenu's backfire at Mehul to show that even if Abir doesn't want rajvansh on his name on the card..she won't allow kapadia to be on it either..so she just leaves it as ABIR! Because our A.B.I.E.R is capable of making a name for himself😎 "entrepreneur of the year!"

b. Mishti's sly idea, since the other marriage card got burnt...she decided to make a new one and obviously doesn't think Kapadia is a worthy name to be joined with Abir...so she just keeps it simple as Mishti and Abir😆

c. After Mishti tells Abir everything..they both decide to get rid of both their father's surname because both their fathers are kaminey and don't deserve to be linked with their happiness or their pure souls

I love the one and third scenarios! One of them will come true! 

Either Meenu and Mish will join hands or Mish and Abir! Bas Mish akele aage se kuch na kare🙄🤣

Edited by -Viji- - 4 years ago
Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Viji-

I love the one and third scenarios! One of them will come true! 

Either Meenu and Mish will join hands or Mish and Abir! Bas Mish akele aage se kuch na kare🙄🤣

I will be more than happy if it's Mishti and Abhir joining hands rather than Mishti and Meenu bcz I don't trust Meenu

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Then I think Baba ka sach Abhir ke samne nahi aaya ab tak. Huge drama during wedding kya??? I am fed up of baba track, out leads can't even enjoy their wedding... Hayre puti kismat hamari.....

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Will try writing in detail 😆 I have an idea ..baba takes over all the property ..the truth is out ...RVs become baba ke ghulam ...they stay in rv house ...all of them together make plans to take the property back 😃🤣 meanwhile enters abir kapadia ...mr. A ... kuhu and mishti fida on him...rv boys jealous 😆 also abir feels he has some magical powers ...what are they ?

😆

omgg this is awesome n hilarious mainly imagining meenu ghulam of baba 🤣🤣 and jealous RV boys is best.. 

magical power use cools twisted kia mifaa whats that kuch kiya nahi hufaaa 🤣