Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

let it be bigben's dead sister as ghost paranormal n supernatural horror combined 🤣

Oh no....🤣

Or may be Abir's dad who is dead now(just my imagination) searching for his son.😆

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think due to saturday and no episode today,  aaj sannnata hai Forum per..  This is the 1st time i m writing here on Mishbir's AT..  Ok i dont even know the full form of AT..  Thankfully tomorrow they r giving us an extra episode otherwise 1 aur epi jhelna padta of BABA ka Drama.. I want to get rid of this BABA and uske kaand..

I only want mishbir ka GD to happen, Shaadi ke liye plsss jaldi mat kero.. Enjoy ur courtship period.. after wedding to wohi same ghisi piti isssues aayenge.. Is ko khush rakho, usko khush rako, bahu types wali responsibilites..😔  

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Oh no....🤣

Or may be Abir's dad who is dead now(just my imagination) searching for his son.😆

🤣🤣 omgg this will be epic and we will also get to see meenu premika with ghost baba 🤣

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

😂😂😂😂😂😂itna zulm mat Karo Yaar, ab to kuhu ne bhi kunal ki side chod di, and Sirf kunal ki aadat aayi hai, hu to mishbir waali main 😉

are atleast you be in mishbir fan from kunals side naa... 😆 and vaise bhi he himself is coming to mishbir side slowly 😆

Originally posted by: SheThought

What Blah card is this?! 

Ok, Abir and Mishti are simple, but Abir is an artist for God's sake!? Can't they have a unique artistic card for their wedding?!

And why are they talking about wedding now? Itni jaldi kya hai?!!!!!

Spelling mistake?????????? UFF, gadho 😡

Is this DKP's doing? Kushi dene ke liye hai yaa Khoon jalane ke liye share kiya hai ye??

this was posted by jas chachi dont know if its final card yaar... and this smelling mistake is not first time.. they dont give promo, no promotion and now they are not aware of their leads name too properly... chaa had hai yaar.. 🤢

@bold - jalane ke liye pali.. 😡

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ohh like that if some drama like this happens again then again we will wish for it to get postponed... we need proper mishbir shaadi 🤣🤣🥳 Abir too haha awesome awesome vaishu 🤣

Yup that's true, in forum all want proper mishbir shaadi, mishti abir needs a break from world 😆 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

are atleast you be in mishbir fan from kunals side naa... 😆 and vaise bhi he himself is coming to mishbir side slowly 😆

Bold - gazab ka hoga vo din 😆

Diyu aapne abhi tak meri story nahi padhi 😒

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

relax guys...mishbir shaadi won't happen overnight...RS shows always take heaps amount of time for any shaadi. If kuku's dramatic shaadi happened over almost 2 months...for sure mishbir shaadi and all the rasams will be euqally long👍🏼

This card could be of 3 things:

a. Meenu's backfire at Mehul to show that even if Abir doesn't want rajvansh on his name on the card..she won't allow kapadia to be on it either..so she just leaves it as ABIR! Because our A.B.I.E.R is capable of making a name for himself😎 "entrepreneur of the year!"

b. Mishti's sly idea, since the other marriage card got burnt...she decided to make a new one and obviously doesn't think Kapadia is a worthy name to be joined with Abir...so she just keeps it simple as Mishti and Abir😆

c. After Mishti tells Abir everything..they both decide to get rid of both their father's surname because both their fathers are kaminey and don't deserve to be linked with their happiness or their pure souls

i'm worried about baba being not exposed in gordhana itself nandu.. ok lets wait and see...

i love 1st n 3rd option nandu 🥳🥳 hope either one comes true.. 🥳 that too the 3rd option will be best.. 🥳

Bold - gazab ka hoga vo din 😆

Diyu aapne abhi tak meri story nahi padhi 😒

😆 if only vaishu if only..

yaar yesterday we were discussion so much in AT so didnt get time yaar,,... i've bookmarked it dear.. will read it now and comment asap ok 😃🤗

Yup that's true, in forum all want proper mishbir shaadi, mishti abir needs a break from world 😆 

😆 yeah everyone wants the same vaishu... let all this be a dream n mishbir wakes up in mumbai hotel room and realizes its all a dream.. and we can start from start 🤣