Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Stardust91

Guys, we need more PraghBir scenes. I guess CVs have realised that Twitter feedback is not really reflected in TRPs or online. People want to see PraghBir banter and PraghBir love. Not PraghBir fighting all the time. 

Is today's episode really not up to the mark? 

Its zero

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Wait.. you downloaded it? Was it because you wanted to save it for future time to rewatch it? 😆

Guys, the TRP yesterday was only 0.8. Is it enough to sustain? I'm worried. 

0.8 is too less 

Show needs to pickup the momentum otherwise 

Gayi kaamse

Lets wait for Thursday we will get last week's trp

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leenuguru

0.8 is too less 

Gayi kaamse

Hopefully this week it will pick up. Fingers crossed. 

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leenuguru

0.8 is too less 

Gayi kaamse

When praghbir was together trp was 1.0  now see what happened bt u all r right if we request makers they doing opposite 

I chk Twitter all hate bm only bcs makers give her more importance then main lead 

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In bpp look like only kunti live in malhotra house BCS no dialogues no scenes of other family members old bpp AISA to nhi tha now everything change I want to see old scenes of praghbir and family BCS in new epi no hope

Even I love nakul raghbir scenes raghbir papa also good bt unfortunately no scenes no dialogues of other family members really sad makers hi dushman he Apne serial k 

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catty24

When praghbir was together trp was 1.0  now see what happened bt u all r right if we request makers they doing opposite 

I chk Twitter all hate bm only bcs makers give her more importance then main lead 

Everybody loved it when Baḍi maa was positive. They should have made her positive all the way. That'd be refreshing for an ITV to be honest. Why can't they try something new? Why do they have to recycle old stories and repackage it. It feels buying refurbished electronics. 

Edited by nuomi.riceball - 4 years ago
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Also I wonder how could a weak character like Ragbir's papa can be stuck with 2 very demanding and annoying women? He chose wrongly and unwisely the first time around; he made the same mistake the second time around. What is that? 

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Guys we need to wait n calm down, i guess after pragati entry in house it will be great.i guess these episodes are shooted before diwali so that Y in hurry they messed up.i recollected that ishita also said that b4 she takes 4days off 4 diwali they shoot many blanks episodes so i guess they didn't wanted to waste it.  now in these days by getting some behind the scenes i guess episodes will improve.lets wait n watch .but scared of this week trp .hope it doesn't decrease futher.please guys its a humble.request to watch it on tv n don't switch the channels bcoz we need trp otherwise our show is in danger to go offair .which i guess ull also don't want as our pragbir is show is far better .atleast other shows have enough trp or even if people don't watch it won't make any difference for their show how it will b for our show.our show doesn't deserve it.

Quiche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catty24

Plzz tell me which kasam Pragati ko bhoolnay ki or more ? 

Y he begging Yaar soo much irritating CVS forget this is love story not Bari MAA dayan ki story all want to see praghbir bt dekhna par raha kuntiraghbir ko how stupid makers 

Now he will complain against her BCS of Bari MAA then doubt on Pragati sahas BCS of bm I think aftr pragati's entry too we get only bk scenes more than praghbir harshit is too good we can see his scenes bt not bm 

wohi kasam jo sau baar pehle kha chuka hai. Nothing new. same jasam same dialogues. repeated again. This show makers love to repeat things a lot. it gets irritating. makers don’t need to give us a dozen similar scenes to drive a point home.

Quiche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Valannie

Guys we need to wait n calm down, i guess after pragati entry in house it will be great.i guess these episodes are shooted before diwali so that Y in hurry they messed up.i recollected that ishita also said that b4 she takes 4days off 4 diwali they shoot many blanks episodes so i guess they didn't wanted to waste it.  now in these days by getting some behind the scenes i guess episodes will improve.lets wait n watch .but scared of this week trp .hope it doesn't decrease futher.please guys its a humble.request to watch it on tv n don't switch the channels bcoz we need trp otherwise our show is in danger to go offair .which i guess ull also don't want as our pragbir is show is far better .atleast other shows have enough trp or even if people don't watch it won't make any difference for their show how it will b for our show.our show doesn't deserve it.

advise is correct but trps are very low. So wait se kaam nahi chale ga abhi. Whichever show I start watching becomes bad. First kasauti now this lolzz. ok now good night for real.