Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys, we need more PraghBir scenes. I guess CVs have realised that Twitter feedback is not really reflected in TRPs or online. People want to see PraghBir banter and PraghBir love. Not PraghBir fighting all the time. 

Is today's episode really not up to the mark? 

Edited by Stardust91 - 4 years ago
Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

To all my friends here, I will send a PM to those who wanted me to write the OS...it is a 2 part OS. 

You will receive the PM if you liked ny previous post or responded to it or PMed me. Thank you for your time. 

Quiche thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

Guys, we need more PraghBir scenes. I guess CVs have realised that Twitter feedback is not really reflected in TRPs or online. People want to see PraghBir banter and PraghBir love. Not PraghBir fighting all the time. 

twitter feedback is very very wrong and misleading for this show. even after all this, a few people there are still saying this show only runs on raghbir. why give makers wrong ideas. show is doing poorly and still such wrong feedback lolzz. today episode i did not like much. Maybe you will like it. Plz watch and decide. 

Edited by Quiche - 4 years ago
daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

yes we need more Praghbie scenes but  meaningful and progressive scenes not random tashan or chanting hate you  hate you scenes.....

i have not watched it yet.....i downloaded the epi and when i was about to watch it BOOM power cut😆....

Quiche thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

aaj kuch ziyada discuss karne ko nahi hai show mein. see u all tomorrow. Good night :)

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quiche

it was not even ok today. It was tooo slow. Again same things they are showing again and again. I switched to another channel today many times. Yeah precap was good. Now badi maa will see.

Plzz tell me which kasam Pragati ko bhoolnay ki or more ? 

Y he begging Yaar soo much irritating CVS forget this is love story not Bari MAA dayan ki story all want to see praghbir bt dekhna par raha kuntiraghbir ko how stupid makers 

Now he will complain against her BCS of Bari MAA then doubt on Pragati sahas BCS of bm I think aftr pragati's entry too we get only bk scenes more than praghbir harshit is too good we can see his scenes bt not bm 

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Fake article 

Its totally a precap replica

NINALOGY thumbnail

Congratulations on new thread

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Today's episode literally tested patience 

Just for trp sake i didn't chaned the other channel

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

yes we need more Praghbie scenes but  meaningful and progressive scenes not random tashan or chanting hate you  hate you scenes.....

i have not watched it yet.....i downloaded the epi and when i was about to watch it BOOM power cut😆....

Wait.. you downloaded it? Was it because you wanted to save it for future time to rewatch it? ðŸ˜†

Guys, the TRP yesterday was only 0.8. Is it enough to sustain? I'm worried.