Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

@catty have made an separate  topic for 2days episode after a long time ,pls read n watch the episode its was amazing. Felt our old praghbir r back!!

Please share ur reviews.

Quiche thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally a light episode after ages. Small flashback Praghbir romantic scene was there as well. Pragati was so cute today. you guys remember that party episode where she pretends to get drunk. she reminded me of that. Then raghbir also got drunk. I really like harshit I don’t know why lolzzz. precap is harshit and badi maa telling raghbir that pragati mixed the medicine in your drink and raghbir again blasts pragati.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Valannie

Guys i had watched only N1 bcoz the story was sensible n watchable.  N2 watched few episodes n left didn't find any story , same for N3 didn't find any story but was famous bcoz of the couples .N4 looks interesting lets c no hopes from ekta.

yup N1 was good becos of the balance b/w the love story and the mystery even rivarly of sisters were executed so well,it had a story and arjun chemistry with mouni and adaa was the driving factor and Ritik was a well written character

N2,they made a mess out of it with the story and the focus was more on the revenge with dead coming back alive at some point of time it became too annoying to watch and rocky's character was a big mess though kv gave his 100% to such a poorly written character,it was a big big mess,it will be known for the vamps and their banter along with famous one liners(yamini,avantika and sesha)and for the friendship b/w rudra-shivangi

N3 has no story but Behir chemistry made it popular,one after another nonsense track and than mess it up by merging S1/S2 into it and made a big mess out of the whole show and vamps are not strong enough to give a takkar to N1/N2 trio they were highly boring for me if something i can remember in S3 is Mahir Sehgal played by pvp and Mahir-Bela(Behir)

N4 the cast is good,Nia fits the bill and her character name is Brinda and the rest is yet to watch

for me the best season is N1 though all 3 seasons were big success and i forseeing the same for N4

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

yup N1 was good becos of the balance b/w the love story and the mystery even rivarly of sisters were executed so well,it had a story and arjun chemistry with mouni and adaa was the driving factor and Ritik was a well written character

N2,they made a mess out of it with the story and the focus was more on the revenge with dead coming back alive at some point of time it became too annoying to watch and rocky's character was a big mess though kv gave his 100% to such a poorly written character,it was a big big mess,it will be known for the vamps and their banter along with famous one liners(yamini,avantika and sesha)and for the friendship b/w rudra-shivangi

N3 has no story but Behir chemistry made it popular,one after another nonsense track and than mess it up by merging S1/S2 into it and made a big mess out of the whole show and vamps are not strong enough to give a takkar to N1/N2 trio they were highly boring for me if something i can remember in S3 is Mahir Sehgal played by pvp and Mahir-Bela(Behir)

N4 the cast is good,Nia fits the bill and her character name is Brinda and the rest is yet to watch

for me the best season is N1 though all 3 seasons were big success and i forseeing the same for N4

did you notice first season Naagin name was Shivanya starts from Alphabet S and second season Naagin name was Shivangi again starts from S....third season Naagin name started from B i.e Bela....and fourth season naagin name again starts from B i.e Brinda.....is it coincidence????

same for ML characters....first and second season ML characters names started from R i.e Rithik and Rocky....and in third season ML character name was Mahir starts from M.....so what will be name of fourth season ML character name????M se ho ga kya?????😆

and about N1 story....i have heard that Ekta and her team spent TWO YEARS on the script,plot and story...for a 63 episodes season they gave their 2 years to the show.....so story had to be crisp,sensible and a lottle bit logical also....and for N2 and N3 story we all know what they did with both shows specially N3..i have watch only  third season so i can say about that only......and N3 Main villans😆they were not boring they were annoying amd more of cartoonish touch was there in them😆....even  cameo villans were much more interesting and impactful then those premenant cartoon villans....like jamini,shan and vyom....