Updated: Vogue November Issue featuring Aloo, Kat, Anushka and Ranveer(Page 9)

Share
Posted: 4 months ago

Though I get how the execution of the concept was bit of a fail, I will never understand this 'she doesnt have boobs and this and that' shit peddled as criticism ever smiley36 You dont need double ds to do a photoshoot or be an actress lol. Its almost like most people have a hard time accepting the fact that small breasted women exist too.. smiley36 Women come in all shapes and sizes and they dont require a prerequisite amount of flesh on their chests to do some photoshoot. I get the baby face wala comments, but saying shit about her body calling in 'teen' cause she doesnt have the kind of breasts you want her to have and how additional 'assets' will make things better... Seriously lmao. 

1 Likes this
Posted: 4 months ago

Alia's photo shoot a good idea, but Ranveer holding a newspaper caught up in fire is not in good taste. 

1 Likes this
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by AllThatCritique


Though I get how the execution of the concept was bit of a fail, I will never understand this 'she doesnt have boobs and this and that' shit peddled as criticism ever smiley36 You dont need double ds to do a photoshoot or be an actress lol. Its almost like most people have a hard time accepting the fact that small breasted women exist too.. smiley36 Women come in all shapes and sizes and they dont require a prerequisite amount of flesh on their chests to do some photoshoot. I get the baby face wala comments, but saying shit about her body calling in 'teen' cause she doesnt have the kind of breasts you want her to have and how additional 'assets' will make things better... Seriously lmao. 

Idon't know who you are exactly shading, but since I am the one who brought up boobs.

My post wasn't in the lines that boobs will make the shoot better. My post was like chalo photoshoot faltu ho bhi toh, Aloo doesn't have gifts like Disha, so I can say, well photoshoot may suck, but atleast she is looking hot. Compensate didn't mean that bigger boobs would have made the photoshoot better. 

As for that boob joke with Ronaldofan, he has a liking for big boobs ladies, so I always tease him that, if Alia/Deepika/Erica(actress whom he does not like) had bigger boobs, you would be stanning them.

And if shading was for Shaitan, than forget what I wrote.

1 Likes this
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by RegressiveThug



And if shading was for Shaitan, than forget what I wrote.

Haan hum toh garbage hai na? bas phenk do kahi bhi 

0 Likes this
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan


Haan hum toh garbage hai na? bas phenk do kahi bhi 

How will my reasoning for my post fit into yours?

0 Likes this
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by AllThatCritique


Though I get how the execution of the concept was bit of a fail, I will never understand this 'she doesnt have boobs and this and that' shit peddled as criticism ever smiley36 You dont need double ds to do a photoshoot or be an actress lol. Its almost like most people have a hard time accepting the fact that small breasted women exist too.. smiley36 Women come in all shapes and sizes and they dont require a prerequisite amount of flesh on their chests to do some photoshoot. I get the baby face wala comments, but saying shit about her body calling in 'teen' cause she doesnt have the kind of breasts you want her to have and how additional 'assets' will make things better... Seriously lmao. 

Just like every role does not suit every actor - similarly every concept also  does not suit everyone. Yeh concept Alia ko suit nahi karta... and it wouldnt suit Vidya balan either. So it doesnt matter how big or small. Personality hi nahi hai is shoot ke liye. 

Yes Alu's aloo's are small, and thats fine. but she should dress according to that na. Isse baare toh Ranbir ke honge, usse bikini pehna do phir?

2 Likes this
Posted: 4 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4jtN_uh9lk/?igshid=1isgf8v0yaunv

Kat posted a BTS  today.

Edited by Peek-A-Boo - 4 months ago
1 Likes this

Katrina Kaif Anushka Sharma Ranveer Singh Alia Bhatt


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
polin 18 3107 5 months ago Trisolaris
Aloo weds RK (Masand's column)

LiveEatLove   44   6898

LiveEatLove 44 6898 1 months ago EXOL
Hahahaha Aloo kat

reams   25   3019

reams 25 3019 1 months ago Twinklingmoon
Delicious Aloo Pyaaz

FreeTheNipple   14   1463

FreeTheNipple 14 1463 2 months ago HotFuzz
Why so Aloo

reams   0   335

reams 0 335 2 months ago reams

Topic Info

  • 75 Replies
  • 22695Views

Topic started by Peek-A-Boo

Last replied by bubblyblonde

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP