Updated: Vogue November Issue featuring Aloo, Kat, Anushka and Ranveer(Page 5)

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by Mishh007

Should have just thrown an actual potato in the water. Wo zyada sundar lagta.

Oh damn smiley37   I almost spit out my coffee.  

2 Likes this

I may be in minority who liked it! Concept is pretty different than the usual beach or random places! 

I especially :LOVE: the cover .. BEAUTIFUL juxtaposition of colors! Nicely done! smiley32

https://www.instagram.com/p/B30Ij3PBOeS/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=XcGy5gABAAHyV1JoLi5bMdFtTq2A

1 Likes this

Sorry Alia you're not a cover girl. She looks so odd.

4 Likes this

Originally posted by Melissaa

Aloo and her team must be blind to approve these pics.... bad styling, unflattering angles and awkward poses. 

Such poses will be flattering on lithe models with long limbs not petite girls with stubby legs and short arms.

Agree. The photoshoots would've looked great with someone leggy these water shots only highlight her petite frame which there's nothing wrong with but she isn't statuesque or graceful enough to pull this off. 

Edited by BollyGlitz - 4 months ago
6 Likes this

Originally posted by Pain-in-ur-Neck

I may be in minority who liked it! Concept is pretty different than the usual beach or random places! 

I especially :LOVE: the cover .. BEAUTIFUL juxtaposition of colors! Nicely done! smiley32

Baat concept ki nahi, assets ki hai. Chaiye jitna bhi sajalo koi gift ko, agar andar teek se packing nahi hua phir kaika maza

0 Likes this

she is so try hard. she doesn't have the model's looks and x factor. Models have that unique look not your average girl look like aliya

3 Likes this

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Baat concept ki nahi, assets ki hai. Chaiye jitna bhi sajalo koi gift ko, agar andar teek se packing nahi hua phir kaika maza

People come in all shapes and sizes ... so good to see someone different in a beautiful concept than the usual model figures!

0 Likes this

Originally posted by Ronaldo_fan

she is so try hard. she doesn't have the model's looks and x factor. Models have that unique look not your average girl look like aliya

the man wants to say boobs, x factor aur unique look, is just euphemism.

0 Likes this

Katrina Kaif Anushka Sharma Ranveer Singh Alia Bhatt