Updated: Vogue November Issue featuring Aloo, Kat, Anushka and Ranveer - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

the man wants to say boobs, x factor aur unique look, is just euphemism.

most models are slim and flat if u dont know😆so u r wrong here. Models have the edgy look and when they pose, they have the right poses. Alia's poses r just try hard

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Different shapes toh teek hai...no shape is not acceptable. 

Aigoo whom did I even quote .. 

Shaintaan bhaiyya lage raho! 😛

Originally posted by Ronaldo_fan

most models are slim and flat if u dont know😆so u r wrong here. Models have the edgy look and when they pose, they have the right poses. Alia's poses r just try hard

sorry but I don't get these model poses bullshit. All this confident, bold and wagayra wagayra soulchod terms people use to.describe models is just dakianusi excuses, like girls can't call me ugly, so they say "you're different", "you're cute", "you look good when you wear XYZ" and so on. 

Alia toh hai hi chutiya, I mean anyone who wants to ape chamans like Kareena and Deepika, deserves to be trolled.

These were the best pics of hers? Anaita is sabotaging Alia for Bff Katrina kya? 😂😂😂 WTF. 

This is just terrible. She is no model but she has ample amount of photoshoots to know what works for her. 

Edited by GrumpyTheCat - 4 years ago

The 4th shot is just disgusting. Truly offensive to the senses.

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

She needs to give up this desire to be known as a sexy hot siren.  She’s not.  The sooner she embraces her cute and innocent look and utilizes it the better.  Bad angles, bad poses, and suits or costumes that are meant for very tall models.  And since they are going with minimal water appropriate make up her face looks young too.  It’s just not working.  

Also, the under water concept is interesting but I guess only if you have massive lung capacity?  In some of the pictures you can tell she’s trying hard to hold her breath.  It makes her “sexy” pose even weirder.  

This ! Aloo fits the cute and innocent concept best and she should be doing photo shoots that highlight that. Not this kind of photoshoot with really awkward poses.

She looks worried? constipated? EPIC FAIL!

I updated the main post with pics from Anushka, Katrina and Ranveer.