Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

Not that painful. But maybe I got used to it 

Holy shit it’s too painful how do you do it, high pain tolerance maybe πŸ˜†

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Holy shit it’s too painful how do you do it, high pain tolerance maybe πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They basically have the entire day to do all this. We just see an hour of highlights of the day. They spend 24 hours in there without phones/ tv/ internet lol what else can they do πŸ˜†

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I saw SHukli's waxing. Devo did it. She did it like a pro. It was very hairy at first.......then all clean. That means working.

I wonder what would she do if he told it to her after their fight!!!🀣

Waxing is ladkiwala job. Right? All the guys do that and tell each other "mard ban" "ladkiwal kam mat kar." LOL. 🀣 I wish they meet local real tapodis.......tab pata chalega! Sabke sab hero inside the BB house only. 🀒

jhalak7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BBfan24x7

They basically have the entire day to do all this. We just see an hour of highlights of the day. They spend 24 hours in there without phones/ tv/ internet lol what else can they do πŸ˜†

Thus all the hairy men turn "Princess" ! 🀣

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

They get Saturday off for spa and other treatments and they don't show us Sat footage. They sometimes don't even make food and mostly on WKW, their makeup is done by a professional and even their clothes and accessories must be hired.

jhalak7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

They get Saturday off for spa and other treatments and they don't show us Sat footage. They sometimes don't even make food and mostly on WKW, their makeup is done by a professional and even their clothes and accessories must be hired.

@bold....no those are sent by their families. In one episode may be I heard it from Gauhar. And also someone Ele or some other  NRI shared Indian cloth from another contestant.

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What's the confusion?they do that all by themselves. We have seen countless times them getting ready, straightening and curling their hairs, putting make up. They have said it also she/he did my eyebrows, my hairstyle or make up. Asim said Mahira curled his hairs once. I don't see them doing any intricate hairstyles it's mostly curling or puffs.. Also BB gives them food so they spend whole day getting ready. In unseen videos we can see them , usually the boys, discussing what to wear..

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

I saw SHukli's waxing. Devo did it. She did it like a pro. It was very hairy at first.......then all clean. That means working.

I wonder what would she do if he told it to her after their fight!!!🀣

Waxing is ladkiwala job. Right? All the guys do that and tell each other "mard ban" "ladkiwal kam mat kar." LOL. 🀣 I wish they meet local real tapodis.......tab pata chalega! Sabke sab hero inside the BB house only. 🀒

I saw Sana waxing too but these wax strips are so shit. God knows if they remove any hair.

Shukli getting waxed by Devo😳 not a sight I would imagine, must have been pre fallout

Hahaha totally agree mard ban, they are so macho but Asim’s chest is totally hairless so if he believes so much in manliness why even bother, grow that jungle.