Contestants clothing and makeup

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I have two questions:

1. They are all wearing sweaters/jackets outside, isn't it hot?

2. How do the women do their makeup SO well and keep their eyebrows maintained?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nemesis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I have seen them waxing, fixing eyebrows in background through all seasons. They even showed in episode when Sana was using razor to shape her eyebrows 😂 

And I think anyone can do their own makeup nowadays lol, they also help eachother.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemesis12

I have seen them waxing, fixing eyebrows in background through all seasons. They even showed in episode when Sana was using razor to shape her eyebrows 😂 

And I think anyone can do their own makeup nowadays lol, they also help eachother.

Yeah but on WKV it looks professional types. I think they wax before hair even comes up, I guess BB would be paying for all this ðŸ˜†

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Yeah but on WKV it looks professional types. I think they wax before hair even comes up, I guess BB would be paying for all this ðŸ˜†

Yaar but wax hoti hai kaha hai until a certain length of hair is there. ðŸ˜³
I think they all use razors but those bathrooms look nasty. I am pretty much Team Wax than Team shaving and those ready to wax strips do a pretty shitty job. Like contestants in earlier seasons who wore bikini, I always thought who's doing their Bikini waxing there coz damn those bathrooms look tad too tiny to do much.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: BebaakBegum

Yaar but wax hoti hai kaha hai until a certain length of hair is there. ðŸ˜³
I think they all use razors but those bathrooms look nasty. I am pretty much Team Wax than Team shaving and those ready to wax strips do a pretty shitty job. Like contestants in earlier seasons who wore bikini, I always thought who's doing their Bikini waxing there coz damn those bathrooms look tad too tiny to do much.

Yeah how are those bathrooms? The pot is there and no bathtub it seems just open shower. Gross man sitting in that toilet with 13 others visiting and shaving legs and bikini and even the guys must be shaving their chest hair ðŸ¤£

I feel someone comes to do it for them genuinely. They look way too hairless. I agree those waxing strips are hell, they don’t work properly , it done at salon nothing better than waxing.

A friend of mine used to EPILATE her legs and arms as well as down there, so basically the moment she came home she would just chill watch tv and keep epilating. I guess she removed hair before it even was visible. That way when you’re on the darker or white skin color, hair is not an issue. We desis are stuck in between.

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 4 years ago
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Yeah how are those bathrooms? The pot is there and no bathtub it seems just open shower. Gross man sitting in that toilet with 13 others visiting and shaving legs and bikini and even the guys must be shaving their chest hair ðŸ¤£

I feel someone comes to do it for them genuinely. They look way too hairless. I agree those waxing strips are hell, they don’t work properly , it done at salon nothing better than waxing.

A friend of mine used to EPILATE her legs and arms as well as down there, so basically the moment she came home she would just chill watch tv and keep epilating. I guess she removed hair before it even was visible. That way when you’re on the darker or white skin color, hair is not an issue. We desis are stuck in between.

Ah! They are very basic bathrooms. Sharing it with people of different hygiene levels can be pretty bad too. Yeah! Shaving their chest and what not? EEEKS! Where is the place to even sit and do it properly. Even I feel they beauticians are sent from time to time for such things. Which is okay tbh. Even Physios are sent from time to time in the house for those who need it. Waise I think I saw Paras shaving his chest outside. Mahira was waxing the hair off his back.

Ah! Epilators are scary! Heard they pain a lot. A cousin of mine uses it but given my pain threshold IDT I'd like to invest in a good epliator just to realise it later that it's not for me. They extract hair from root like waxing but in a more painful manner😳

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Ah! They are very basic bathrooms. Sharing it with people of different hygiene levels can be pretty bad too. Yeah! Shaving their chest and what not? EEEKS! Where is the place to even sit and do it properly. Even I feel they beauticians are sent from time to time for such things. Which is okay tbh. Even Physios are sent from time to time in the house for those who need it. Waise I think I saw Paras shaving his chest outside. Mahira was waxing the hair off his back.

Ah! Epilators are scary! Heard they pain a lot. A cousin of mine uses it but given my pain threshold IDT I'd like to invest in a good epliator just to realise it later that it's not for me. They extract hair from root like waxing but in a more painful manner😳

Me too I can’t epilate and she used to epilate down there uff I would just die. It’s too painful but some people really don’t feel much pain.

I think so too it’s fine to send beauticians, those legs look properly waxed no way they are done by razors although not like we can see hair on camera. In one clip Paras was telling Mahira her hair is grown.

QueenBW thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I remember Nitibha who was a contestant in the house launched her YouTube channel and did a video on secrets of Bigg Boss House. I remember she mentioned they get Saturday for grooming. The entire day is for that as they shoot WKV on Friday and then show Sunday ka footage on Monday. Aisa kuch scène hai. 

Edited by QueenBW - 4 years ago
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So true ...I epilate, but I don't think you can epilate every day...it will cause ingrown hairs....I am guessing all these people since they are in the industry for long have already gone through laser removal of hair. Hence you don't see any hair growth. 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Not that painful. But maybe I got used to it