Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srilathas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Good one 

Khushi seems to be a strong character in this  :)

Greyasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hugs and love for coming back simply loved your stories and looking fwd for more

chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Amazing one

Loved it

Khushi just follows all the post-marriage rituals like a Robo. Wondering why no one is noticing her that she is not interested in all these. Anjali seems to be genuine when she shows her concern for Khushi. Looks like the younger generation is close to each other and trying to tease Khushi but Arnav's mother comes to her rescue. She seems kind and sweet but Khushi is reluctant to accept her and misunderstands her thinking she is not being truthful. So Khushi lost her mother in an accident and missing her very much. Looks like Arnav never turned up for the night. Either he puts his work as his priority and never cares about anything else or he is also forced into this relationship which is why he never turned up. So many mysteries between these two. Will be waiting to see how these two move forward in their relationship

Following the blog and will be commenting there.

Thanks for the PM

ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for introducing us to the women of the Raizada family!  There was not much to grasp of their characters except that Anjali and Satya seemed to be the understanding types.  And Lavanya - can't tell yet. 

The Raizada men were MIA and most importantly Arnav.  If Arnav meant what he told the reporters then he should not have deserted his newly wedded wife on their wedding night. Will be waiting for you to reveal the reasons behind his absence the first day of marriage.

Edited by ManKiBaath - 4 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

[QUOTE=-Archi-]

Kavitaaaa smiley31 It's been so long! Im doing good... im taking a break from studies for now. So much happened in the last year and a half. Got married smiley9, moved to a new place... it's been crazy and also why I have been absent smiley36 How are you doing dear? 

Arre Wah!!! You got married!!! Congratulations on your wedding and Best wishes for your future Appu. Was the wedding here or in India?

Coming to the update, you are building the intriguing factor very much now.

Did Khushi ever meet her inlaws, Arnav or his relatives, siblings before marriage? 

And as much as I am not liking this Arnav for leaving his wife like this on their wedding night, I will wait to read his side of the story. 

Superb update.

And will follow your blog too. 

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I hope Arnav is interested in this marriage

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Arnav’s family is genuinely good n also his mother n sister are trying to bridge the gap n not to let Khushi feel lonely but I think right now she is not in condition to accept anything.

smanjesh thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Welcome back Appu..when Kavi sent me link to new story, I got so excited to have one of my fav writer back..

Already excited to know what happens next..yeh dil maange more. Will reread silent whispers till you iodate this one.

mu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's an obvious response as kushi in a relationship for busy business not in her wish 

But I hope raizada are sweet as this shown 

Looking forward to the entry of the hero 

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Okay! After this chapter, the family doesn't seem as bitter as she made it sound like in the previous chapter or here when they are actually genuinely trying. Let's see how things turn out from here on! Cheers