Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

It's so stupid that today prachi didn't come down at all and will only come down tomorrow. Silly stretching 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

I almost don't have the heart to watch today and tomorrow's episode, which means me giving a full update on what happened for today and tomorrow might be a challenge and I will probs make it very brief. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Highlights

Friday 8th November 2019 :

-Shahana defends prachi

-Vikram shuts up chudail priyanka like a boss when she bad mouths prachi and he defends prachi saying to wait for prachi to come and explain.

Precap: After ranbir and aliya unnecessarily open their mouths to talk shit about prachi, abhi finally arrives back from imprisonment from disha and purab's boring drama and says prachi isn't going anywhere when aliya tells prachi to never come back to the house. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Yep, that's all for my highlight today. As you'll notice it's far shorter, less detailed and full off sass unlike usual. Yeah, that's coz I'm hella pissed at this derogatory, woman-shaming track that I can't be bothered going into detail, so I wrote the parts that are watchable only. 

Can't believe prachi didn't come down in the episode at all yet, and will only come down tomorrow. What stupidity! 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Like yesterday I am going to post the shortest epi highlight ever. Probs even shorter than yesterdays. Gosh what an abysmal episode this was. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Highlights

Saturday 9th November 2019 :

-Abhi is heading home back to the party with disha, purab and hrithik. 

-Vikram notices prachi isn't walking properly when she comes downstairs

-Prachi tries to raise her voice and explain herself yet Priyanka and Aliya don't allow her a chance to speak.

-Even Sanju just to look good in front of Prachi speaks for Prachi.

-Rhea also instgiates the situation by accusing prachi of being intimate with sanju

-Aliya accuses prachi of being gold digger and trapping sanju for money because he is rich in their hometown hoshiarpur. 

-Pallavi, Dasi, mitali try and speak up for prachi to aliya to let prachi speak but aliya continues to shut them down and humiliate prachi. 

Precap: Same as Friday's precap. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Honestly was not in mood to write highlights since yesterday so my highlights are rushed, short and really dull, as well as lacking detail. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Today's episode screen caps

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4pW_UtBQMe/