Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Because she's the easy target. 😡

😭 And rhea is writer's laadli 🤢

Miss-Behave thumbnail

More than today's, it is the episodes from tomorrow that I am more scared to watch. 🤢

secular00 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I thought I read Ranbir would be saving Prachi.... perhaps he is nothing but a spineless jerk.... he knows Rhea still chooses to obey her Prachi deserves a new male lead

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Highlights

Thursday 7th November 2019 :

- Rhea tell sanju waiter is bringing drinks again and tells sanju not to drink anything himself but make prachi drink.

-Dimpy and shaina intentionally talk ill of prachi in front of dasi and mitali saying that prachi is after sanju. Dasi and mitali scold them and tell them they know prachi and she's a good girl who can do no wrong.

-Prachi drinks. She feels dizzy and falls on ranbir, which ranbir sees and gets upset and jealous seeing this and walks away. Sanju tells prachi there is something on her clothes and prachi decides to go an clean it. Rhea and priyanka celebrate that their plan is going accordingly. 

-Sanju follows prachi into the room as she begins feeling dizzy and closes the door behind them. He tells prachi to go to bathroom and clean her clothes and she goes in the bathroom. Sanju plans to act innocent as if he doesn't know there is cctv cameras and removes his jacket and kurta. 

-Rhea can no longer wait to see her plan play out so asks dimpy to get her the mic. Rhea  talks to everyone on mic about diwali celebrations. Ranbir remembers his diwali from childhood days with his father fondly. 

-Rhea says she will play something. Prachi comes out of bathroom and sanju asks her to help him remove his shirt and she helps. Rhea acts to connect cctv to guestroom. Everyone sees sanju and prachi lying flat on bed in room and are shocked. 

-Priyanka signals rhea to switch off the cctc which rhea does. Prachi gets up from the bed and asks sanju to let go of her hand but he asks her to rest. She frees her hand from him and goes back in the bathroom, whilst sanju thinks about how the plan was successful to get prachi. 

Precap: Aliya tells everyone that after what everyone saw she doesn't think anybody needs to say anything and as nobody was able to stop what happened so what she is about to do nobody will stop her either. Rhea is in the same room where rhea and sanju are, prachi is conscious now, and rhea says aliya has called her downstairs. Prachi asks why and rhea says she isn't her servant to answer her and says to prachi to come downstairs with her boyfriend sanju. Prachi is confused whilst sanju acts innocent. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: manu9

I thought I read Ranbir would be saving Prachi.... perhaps he is nothing but a spineless jerk.... he knows Rhea still chooses to obey her Prachi deserves a new male lead

Ranbir just saw prachi with her hands on sanju's shoulders and felt jealous and went. I think ranbir will be shocked, upset at first and hence quiet, then later will speak up in prachi's favour, at least I hope. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

I already feel like entire of tomorrow will be dedicated to prachi's humiliation, abhi and shahana will only arrive at the of tomorrow's epi to support prachi, then saturday will be when questions are raised about what happened and looking for answers as the start to proving prachi innocent, then only monday/ tuesday she'll be proven innocent. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

As usual cv's showed rhea's plan successful, but definitely they'll prove her innocent in the diwali track, else if they don't thhen they might even go all out and make the rest of rhea's plan successful which includes after prachi's image being ruined in front of everyone, getting ranbir to give her support to win and then break her heart, then getting sanju to propose her when she's heartbroken due to ranbir and the humiliation so she accepts to marry sanju, and we all know this won't happen, so they have to prove her innocent in diwali party, just like they did few months back with prerna in that party when they did same track. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Best scene of today's episode

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4kUGsvhI2c/