Which Nepo Kid Owns Box Office India?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

I just want to know ke kiska zor chal raha hai? They havent updated a lot of movie verdicts in the past 2 years because lots of nepo kids have delivered duds, I just want to know who is doing it?  Mera shaq Varun pei jata hai as he has delivered lots of duds lately. Three back to back floppies - Kalank, Sui Dhaga and November movie. 

I know their trick too, they're going to update verdicts several years later when no one is looking or when people forget - flop ko average kar denge, average ko semi-blockbuster ya hit ko half-hit....excuses....clean hit ki cheez hai is duniya mein ya nahi?....but i am going to make sure that people never forget this and that they always remember these politics and dirty games......hum toh nahi chodenge bhai, so im just supposed to sit here and accept your face fake ratings or denial of the truth? Hum sach ki pujari hai and im going to make sure people always remember the true and real verdict, yeh Salman Khan ka court case nahi hai jismein chakri ghoomao aur bhai ko nikalo...I wont let anyone forget

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

November ðŸ¤£.

Btw aaj kal BOI Ajay/Akki pe bahut meherbaan hai. They gifted them 8-9 hits after their recent update:

https://twitter.com/boxofficeindiar/status/1028486561950662656

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cpt.DudleySmith

November ðŸ¤£.

Btw aaj kal BOI Ajay/Akki pe bahut meherbaan hai. They gifted them 8-9 hits after their recent update:

https://twitter.com/boxofficeindiar/status/1028486561950662656

They have become insecure too - suddenly everyone is scared of flops i guess they have sustainability fears. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

November

Semi blockbuster

Half hit

😆

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Your favorite Annie SH

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

She’s still new and doing well. I don’t think she has that much star power to be able to change things 

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

She’s still new and doing well. I don’t think she has that much star power to be able to change things 

But it is just a matter of time. She is gonna be next Alia.