Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanchal15 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

arre yaar, I'm supposed to be studying for exams, but look what Uru and diya have started 😳

"sab guruji ki vaja se hai" [in Kunal's style] 🤣😛

😆.. You are in a worse situation than I ! 

Anyhow .. thank you for those alluring pics., yaara ! 🤗

And all the very best for your exams .. ❤️

Edited by Aanchal15 - 4 years ago
Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

exactly... but abir seem to not change his trajectory entirely... he is still neutral between both meenu n mehul.. lets see 

That is good.. it means he is still thinking rationally . 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bujee09

have a good week ahead ladies .......

i think in short this week is going to be 

https://twitter.com/RajiSrini23/status/1191161048096747521/photo/1

get set go ....

Image result for are you my mummy gif

Image result for are you my mummy gif

Related image

Among all this mess there is well ya goddhana  in between

Image result for its my engagement gif

and MISHBIR 

and family DANCING donno who is happy though....

Image result for hum saath saath hain gif

Gud night to buddies in east !! muahhh

Thank you Raji🤗 

Wishing you the same!

Those GIFs are absolute .. Voicing the thoughts  of the fandom ! 

And Night Night to you ! 💕

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

Good to hear this..... Take care Aanch

Thank you Mansi 🤗

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Oh Shaheer has already played a bada** character in post leap KRP 

haan yas, I rememebered this too! I was going to mention but Dev post-leap was just a sophisticated rebel....he looked damn attractive thou (plus the rugged beard look) ☺️

We were going for more of chor-type or tapori types 😛😆

Aanchal15 thumbnail

🤗

yes Aanch,,... firstly we need a promo for gordhana its leads gordhana yaar and still no promotion is not done.. 

Even I haven’t seen any new ones aired here .. they perpetuate  with the ek cup chai 😛.. . let’s wait for a couple of days . 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

argghhh man, this is despicable!! Seriously can't believe the writers dragged down Baba's character soo badly, what did they think the would achieve from this? They've upset the fandom in many ways now, why would they risk TRPs just to show Meenu in a positive light - instead of making both Meenu and Baba wrong and right in their own versions. 😒😕

ohhh, my heart shatters for Abir in every moment now🥺... I completely understand how and why he would feel soo helpless, frustrated and lost. He is just too emotionally involved, that his neend mein hoshiyar skills will surely not appear 😔

hahah KARMA hits Meenu 1000x yay!! I still don't think she will accept Mishti completely yet, she is only using her for her advantage now against Mehul.

@bold: possibility hai, but I hope and don't think the writers will choose this route for Abir's reaction. Sure he'll be upset with Mishti, but he knows her too well to misunderstand her for Meenu's manipulation - she's been through it once and knows how to avoid Meenu's blackmail. Abir will need time to take in all the truths, secrets, lies...but he won't and can't afford to give up on Mishti. Mishti is also very strong in her love for Abir, that she knows she will not give up even if Abir loses hope 

I struggled with baba’s negative character and was getting agitated with every episode. But ever since I made peace with baba being evil, I am able to enjoy the show now. I would suggest you do the same Nandu 🤗 Jane bhi do yaaro!

Abir is too emotionally invested to see the real picture. Hope he is able to take Mish’s words and proofs against baba...

For the time being BB has joined hands with Mishti. Let’s see how long that lasts... But I do feel all relationships are going to be in standby Okay mode by MishBir wedding. So we will get happy wedding... BB will most likely ask Mish to not reveal Kunal’s birth truth OR it’s possible Mish only learns Mehul and Parul have a son together but not know it’s Kunal... Kunal’s birth truth might come after MishBir wedding maybe.

I have some other possibilities in mind, but I think I should just stop 😆

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Same here aanch🤗🤗 My timings were gadbad these days 😆

Atleast she shared it with someone ...but BM refuses...and uddddd chalaaaa's gf is going to uddddd chalaaaa now🥺🤣

uddd chalaaaa

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Oh Shaheer has already played a bada** character in post leap KRP 

He wasn't a tapori ya gunda in that...

Aanchal15 thumbnail

he is not in thinking mode now Aanch but glad that he is not letting baba manipulate him n being neutral between meenu n mehul... and another one good news that he is surely meenu's son and all theat spoilers are false 🥳

@ bold - This is what I wanted all along ., let the pragmatic Abir come to the fore ..

@ italics - Oh ! Is it ? Wish I could go a small jig ! 😆