Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

My take on the precap and possible trajectory:

Meenu is only pleading Mishti for help, because she feels Abir will only listen to Mishti. Just like Baba tried/acted infront of Mishti to convince her to disagree with Abir's leaving home decision, now Meenu is trying her luck at emotionally blackmailing Mishti.

Meenu still doesn't want reveal the truth, neither to Abir nor to Mishti. But she knows Mishti is smart enough to dig out and discover some evidence against Mehul, so this will work in Meenu's favour in getting Baba's real face out infront of Abir.

Why doesn't she say the truth to Mishti?? - Meenu uses Mishti to bring Mehul's truth but also secretly break mishbir's rishta

- my explanation is: Meenu still doesn't wholeheartedly accept mishbir's relationship. She is only acting to be okay with it, for Abir's happiness to try and convince him to stay home, close to her. She seems to be determined to go to any extent to keep her beta at home (including pleading at Mishti). So..

maybe Meenu thinks/plans this; if she further intrigues Mishti to go find some truth or evidence against Mehul, and Meenu knows that Mishti would prefer to tell Abir the truth herself - But Meenu believes that if the truth comes out (maybe from someone else) and Abir gets to know Mishti was also lying and secretly jasoosi behind his back...this will crack mishbir relationship. She will capitalise on this act of Mishti (after instigating Mishti herself), and go back to her square 1 of blaming Mishti for breaking Abir's heart and she only knows how to break families. And then she will attempt to break mishbir's rishta.

idk, what do u guys think?

oohhhhh first let all this sink in... 🤓 ok coming to this angle quiet possible but not knowingly nandu bcoz as of now meenu is not in a state to think so deep but when events play out she will surely use it in her favor.. she is never gonna change her opinion on mish remember we discussed before too she is an opportunist.. now her priority is baba but after that surely things will be same but maybe she might mellow down a little from her self centric, hatred towards mish but not completely... 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

My take on the precap and possible trajectory:

Meenu is only pleading Mishti for help, because she feels Abir will only listen to Mishti. Just like Baba tried/acted infront of Mishti to convince her to disagree with Abir's leaving home decision, now Meenu is trying her luck at emotionally blackmailing Mishti.

Meenu still doesn't want reveal the truth, neither to Abir nor to Mishti. But she knows Mishti is smart enough to dig out and discover some evidence against Mehul, so this will work in Meenu's favour in getting Baba's real face out infront of Abir.

Why doesn't she say the truth to Mishti?? - Meenu uses Mishti to bring Mehul's truth but also secretly break mishbir's rishta

- my explanation is: Meenu still doesn't wholeheartedly accept mishbir's relationship. She is only acting to be okay with it, for Abir's happiness to try and convince him to stay home, close to her. She seems to be determined to go to any extent to keep her beta at home (including pleading at Mishti). So..

maybe Meenu thinks/plans this; if she further intrigues Mishti to go find some truth or evidence against Mehul, and Meenu knows that Mishti would prefer to tell Abir the truth herself - But Meenu believes that if the truth comes out (maybe from someone else) and Abir gets to know Mishti was also lying and secretly jasoosi behind his back...this will crack mishbir relationship. She will capitalise on this act of Mishti (after instigating Mishti herself), and go back to her square 1 of blaming Mishti for breaking Abir's heart and she only knows how to break families. And then she will attempt to break mishbir's rishta.

idk, what do u guys think?

I feel that meenu has changed for good..she is really scared and I don't feel that she is scheming behind...she always feared that Abir is going away from her..that is most probably her reason for hating Mish...now Mish will be the reason for the bonding of this unique mother-son duo..she will come around and the track is moving towards meen-abir-mish-kun bonding...i know that she is manipulative and tried to separate mishbir when they were friends..but now they r much in love couple,she has understood that Abir will not leave Mish for any reason ..becoz he can't live without her....now meenu can't separate them...this is my thought...I may be proved wrong by the cvs..but I hv trust on writers..basically baba is here for the bonding of meen-mish..mostly nothing else will happen...fingers crossed

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

😆 you can do while siting also Aanch come on do it.. 

😆.. Oh ! I already did , Diyu ! Mujhse raha nahin gaya !