Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: wasuthecrazy

I am returning to see such beautiful works on threadπŸ‘ hats off and i am loving the dynamics shift. I noted the love for dogs shifted as i read it and all those things that is in an AU but indeed yet so RoNakshi like. Loved it. Please bring it on and you are fab as alwayyyyys.πŸ€— Thank you for including all minute details like whiskey’s actions and everything, it truely made me picture all scenarios inside my head.

PS: dude that raima part!!!! I almost forgot to mention that whole thingπŸ˜†what is with the woman. I am glad that they are so overrrr. Not only the poor sippy but i too would have gone crazy if i read a bit more about that nutcase. Apt for the raima right now. You write so well, i repeat.

Look! Who's back!!!!! Hi Wasuuuu

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Andy3456

Finally an update. It's so good. Raima and her obsession with Pink. I would have really fainted if that wasn't dream. Rohit in blush πŸ€£. And Pink dog🀣. 

Loved their first meet. Oh no! . Rohit broke her phone. Waiting for next chapter

Of course yaar πŸ˜† had to be a nightmare! I am totally against cruelty to animals πŸ˜† but there are crazy folks who dye their dogs in all kinds of crazy colours  that’s just a phone! Wait till u read the next chapter! Rohit isse bhi bada raita phelayega πŸ€£

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Superb update

Love it

Continue soon

Thank you 😊 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

Heyy mandy.. I am Alisha.. (Aluu for u too) πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

I read both the chapters together... And both of them were amazing... You write really awesome.. 

I really liked the way you have started off... Continue soon.. Nd Raimaa... While reading that part... I was like.. Plzzz plzzz plzzz... Yeh dream ho.. I don't even want it to be 1% reality.. And then it turning out to be a dream.. Was like the best part.. 😍😍 I heaved a sigh of relief.. πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜Œ  And ofc.. Finally Ronakshi meet..... 😍😍 and Bechala gets scolded in first meet itself.. Ofc Rohit won't stop by giving it back... Nd he did... Nd that foundation is gonna last forever... Loved it 

Love, Aluuu.. 😘😘 (continue soon) 

Thanks for reading Alu πŸ€— I love dogs too much re πŸ˜‰ will never get them dyed, so it had to be a nightmare. Rohit will create a big Siyappa for himself and Sona in the next or maybe the next chapter after that πŸ€£ waiting to see your reaction after I post that. 

Jaiwanti707 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Thanks for reading Alu πŸ€— I love dogs too much re πŸ˜‰ will never get them dyed, so it had to be a nightmare. Rohit will create a big Siyappa for himself and Sona in the next or maybe the next chapter after that πŸ€£ waiting to see your reaction after I post that. 

when are you going to upload the next chapter?. It's been such long.

Jaiwanti707 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaiwanti707

when are you going to upload the next chapter?. It's been such long.

By the way I just love love love your work. It's absolutely fantastic😍😍😍

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaiwanti707

By the way I just love love love your work. It's absolutely fantastic😍😍😍

Thanks dear πŸ˜Š will be posting soon! 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Hey guys,

I know most of us are upset with the news of the show going off air. I am not sure how active this forum will be once its off air. So just wanted to check if anyone is still interested in reading this story? I know I have not updated in a long while. But if readers are still interested, I will give it a shot. Will post the 3rd chapter if the readers will still be around.

Waiting to hear from you guys now πŸ˜Š

Love,

Mandy πŸ€—

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Hey guys,

I know most of us are upset with the news of the show going off air. I am not sure how active this forum will be once its off air. So just wanted to check if anyone is still interested in reading this story? I know I have not updated in a long while. But if readers are still interested, I will give it a shot. Will post the 3rd chapter if the readers will still be around.

Waiting to hear from you guys now πŸ˜Š

Love,

Mandy πŸ€—

Mandy you better update with the chapter... Please! 

Don't do this dramebaazi... Nd update! πŸ€—

F_P007 thumbnail

Yes please update soon

We love your stories❀❀❀❀❀