Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Finally an update. It's so good. Raima and her obsession with Pink. I would have really fainted if that wasn't dream. Rohit in blush 🤣. And Pink dog🤣. 

Loved their first meet. Oh no! . Rohit broke her phone. Waiting for next chapter

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Superb update

Love it

Continue soon

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Heyy mandy.. I am Alisha.. (Aluu for u too) 😃😃 

I read both the chapters together... And both of them were amazing... You write really awesome.. 

I really liked the way you have started off... Continue soon.. Nd Raimaa... While reading that part... I was like.. Plzzz plzzz plzzz... Yeh dream ho.. I don't even want it to be 1% reality.. And then it turning out to be a dream.. Was like the best part.. 😍😍 I heaved a sigh of relief.. 😇😇😌😌  And ofc.. Finally Ronakshi meet..... 😍😍 and Bechala gets scolded in first meet itself.. Ofc Rohit won't stop by giving it back... Nd he did... Nd that foundation is gonna last forever... Loved it 

Love, Aluuu.. 😘😘 (continue soon) 

Edited by sohit-mishbir - 4 years ago
Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mando⭐️

I'm a star right now, just the way people turns after dying.🤪

In the list of my oddities, sitting on top of the wardrobe is one. I am 5'3 so it's no biggie. When  dying the dog pink part arrived hastey hastey Meri phone hath sey gir gayi. Now there's a crack😵

Notwithstanding this traumatic incident with your friend also when you are highly blameworthy, if you further ask whether you should continue your FF. I will definitely sue you 😲

I have a Maltese, his name is Ikigai(Iki for short). He hates pink, if he ever in near future by any miracle incarnates into human,he would definitely commit suicide after reading it. 

Coming to your writing hand, there's nothing new to say. Brilliant skill you have got there. Superb work ,Mando! 

Waiting for the next up♥️

Love you

IFLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oh thank god Mandy that was just a dream! I was about to get irritated n think Mandy ko firse kya ho gaya😆 And when I say I got irritated, the character raima irritated me and there can be irritating humans in a story too...so don't start with I shouldn't continue this story again, I m not irritated of the story😆

I have equal dislike for the pink colour too though I have started liking it a bit now...so I can totally understand rohit😆

N I like Sona even more because I too haaatttteeee that thing called doggies a lotttt!!! Sona was totally me when she got mad at Rohit😂 loved it!!

Ajit dated a lesbian? What was he thinking? Didn't he realise that?😂 Manna padega dono bhaaiyo ki choice maashallah hai😎😂

Who is Ananya? I hope that's a suspense yet n I haven't missed on something. And who's Tanya? Their cousin or friend or what?

Excited to read more...update sooooonnn!!!

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Girl you have some awesome writing skills🤪 I am luving the way the story is moving.. Proper introduction of each and every character. Same names but even their relationship is different here. 

Previous chap I felt a little Manan but this chap again complete different..Have to mention one thing baby.. Raima was exactly the same😆 Extremely nagging pampered baby irritating to the power infinity.. Dream nehi hota toh mere liye nightmare ho jata.. Ajit's characterisation is more or less same I feel.. Didn't get their relationship with Tanya though. 

And now warning for you.. Agar ek bar aur bola na tune that you r not sure of continuing this story bcz its different then I swear ab main gussa ho jaungi😤 You yourself think nah babes agar show mein jo current track hain wohi ffs mein bhi padne lage toh story mein different kya rehga?? I will already know kya hoga kyu hoga.. So no more bolna that you are not sure otherwise hum bhi class lenge teri ab

Next update soon baby 😘

Edited by roshni_az - 4 years ago
Nimaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Mandy that was amazing, i loved it 

Pink Pinky Pinkier Raima 🤣 

i was just imagining Rohit with pink blush 

update soon ❤️

malarmia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Well well well!!

Thanks for another lovely update 

I'm in love with Rohit already ☺️

Is Raima crazy? I think she is 😃 & she is really annoying. I'm so glad Rohit is no longer with her. 

Rohit & Sona's first meeting after years is so 'violent', thanks to the fluff boy, Whiskey ❤️ I love Whiskey. Sona's going to love this fluffball soon. 

she resembled a delicate porcelain doll noted Rohit mentally in his head and added, a porcelain doll who looked like she would bring down the inferno on him

I loved these lines ⤴

The particulars about his observation are very well explained 👏

Their next meet might be linked through Tanya? Just guessing  Please update soon 😉

Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Just read it one go

Its so good.. Enjoyed reading it..

Please continue... 

wasuthecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am returning to see such beautiful works on thread👏 hats off and i am loving the dynamics shift. I noted the love for dogs shifted as i read it and all those things that is in an AU but indeed yet so RoNakshi like. Loved it. Please bring it on and you are fab as alwayyyyys.🤗 Thank you for including all minute details like whiskey’s actions and everything, it truely made me picture all scenarios inside my head.

PS: dude that raima part!!!! I almost forgot to mention that whole thing😆what is with the woman. I am glad that they are so overrrr. Not only the poor sippy but i too would have gone crazy if i read a bit more about that nutcase. Apt for the raima right now. You write so well, i repeat.

Edited by wasuthecrazy - 4 years ago