Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

@mala, thx for update. Priyanka today too? thank God Mother India is not with Saadu baba.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sammy17

Looks like it will be a quick epi to skip through 

Yes, only few things are worth watching. It seems the CVs will only focus on Pranbir properly when Rhea comes back.

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

@mala, thx for update. Priyanka today too? thank God Mother India is not with Saadu baba.

Who is Sadhu baba?  Are you referring  to Rishi? She is with him but she revealed today she is helping him because Sarita ji helped her  in their worse phase by letting  them stay in their house. So she should also help her grandson which I think can be accepted.  

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Prithvi wasn't attracted to sanyogita then, but ranbir is attracted to prachi <3

Yeh prithvi was focused about his duties 

pranbirkridha thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

really they are wasting Rhea's absence yaar ek toh pranbir moment de do yaar they have many opportunities like they both got locked in office waha bhi nhi na wha jha prachi ranbir k piche bhagte hui jaati h uske room m kya h ye really i m pissed off right now aisa lg rha hh second lead Priyanka rishi hhh

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Janas2017

@sammy, I said he reminds me of Amir

good observation 👍🏼❤️

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Yes, only few things are worth watching. It seems the CVs will only focus on Pranbir properly when Rhea comes back.

😡 Seriously.... these cv's could have show a little more development between pranbir in rhea's absence, instead they decided to give priyanka a promotion as main vamp in rhea's absence. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Who is Sadhu baba?  Are you referring  to Rishi? She is with him but she revealed today she is helping him because Sarita ji helped her  in their worse phase by letting  them stay in their house. So she should also help her grandson which I think can be accepted.  

Yeah rishi is saadu/ saadu baba and priyanka is psycho 😆

Yes it's acceptable I guess. poor sarita ji wouldn't be able to handle all of this, and rishi isn't making it any easier by constantly listening to priyanka's requests to meet him.

mala06 thumbnail

😡 Seriously.... these cv's could have show a little more development between pranbir in rhea's absence, instead they decided to give priyanka a promotion as main vamp in rhea's absence. 

You are correct. They are just used torturing us with stupid  Rishi Priyanka. But I think it will soon finish as Priyanka  cant  hide for too long.

mala06 thumbnail

Yeah rishi is saadu/ saadu baba and priyanka is psycho 😆

Yes it's acceptable I guess. poor sarita ji wouldn't be able to handle all of this, and rishi isn't making it any easier by constantly listening to priyanka's requests to meet him.

Yes, she has  better reason than Abhi and I think Sarita ji has done way more things for Pragya in short time. Sarita ji is so smart how is that Rishi doesn't  have any part of her gene?😕