Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

Did you even read my comment? Where exactly did I say that there is a problem celebrating Halloween or any other festival for that matter? What I said was BW people don't leave a single opportunity to make issue about Indian festival and keep finding one or the other flaws in them while they conveniently promote or accept Western festivals. And I'm more than sure most of these people wouldn't even know the exact reason why a certain festival is celebrated. Bas modernization k naam pe har west ka trend follow karna h blindly to look cool.

He doesn't need to .. He just needs an excuse to bash anything Indian ( or to be more specific anything Hindu ) .. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

I did read your comment and that's the reason I quoted the first half of your comment since my reply was on that, not the other half. 

Yup. You sure did. πŸ˜†

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissaa

Swara was dressed as Frida Kahlo for the party.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4TA6-fJ6Kt/?igshid=ppk5ve5018nr

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4TAcVjpERc/?igshid=13z0rl96rdj6c

Normally bhi scary dikhti hai..itni mehnat ki kya zaroorat🀣

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

He doesn't need to .. He just needs an excuse to bash anything Indian ( or to be more specific anything Hindu ) .. πŸ˜†

These are the two statements that DM had written in her OG post.

And this is what I quoted since I wanted to comment about the first statement she made about 'ab India mein Halloween ka trend start ho gaya'

For crying out loud what makes you think I didn't read her post? I can't help if you're too poor comprehending what's written or DM didn't punctuate her post properly. I comment on what I read. I can't get inside DM's mind and understand that the two absolutely different statements she has 'written' are part of the same thing she meant to say in her mind. 

My problem was with the first statement where she was laughing at the trend of people celebrating Halloween so I replied to that. Bollywood stars toh hypocrites hai hi, there's nothing new so there was no point in commenting to the other statement she made.

And you can go on with your anti India/anti Hindu accusations at me, I have no problem, you're the only one wasting your energy but atleast posts dhang se padh liya karo maybe, for a change! 

Edited by Khai_R_Haagi - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

That's quite true what you said! I mean whites or Blacks don't leave behind their festivities and celebrations to embrace Diwali or Holi .. πŸ€£ ... Participating foreign celebrations and festivities happen because of association but they won't make Diwali or Holi inclusive and part of their culture the way Indians have been doing it! 

No one does the same here as well. Go and ask half Indians what Halloween is , they won't even know. This is only celebrated as a fun event by selective group of people in metro cities like Bangalore or Mumbai unless that means full India to you.

People here are acting as if yahaan ghar ghar mein saare bacche jaake 'Aunty aunty, trick or treat do na do na' chilla rahe hai.πŸ˜† 

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

And this is what I quoted since I wanted to comment about the first statement she made about 'ab India mein Halloween ka trend start ho gaya'

For crying out loud what makes you think I didn't read her post? I can't help if you're too poor comprehending what's written or DM didn't punctuate her post properly. I comment on what I read. I can't get inside DM's mind and understand that the two absolutely different statements she has 'written' are part of the same thing she meant to say in her mind. 

My problem was with the first statement where she was laughing at the trend of people celebrating Halloween so I replied to that. Bollywood stars toh hypocrites hai hi, there's nothing new so there was no point in commenting to the other statement she made.

And you can go on with your anti India/anti Hindu accusations at me, I have no problem, you're the only one wasting your energy but atleast posts dhang se padh liya karo maybe, for a change! 

This is the last time I'm replying to you. I said what I felt. I don't know what part of my comment you didn't understand. @italics Nobody needs to get inside anybody's mind let alone you. I meant what I commented and it's still there. And surely there was nothing that was in my mind and was not written there. You yourself admitted that you replied to half of my comment and I can't help with that.

@underlined surely I was laughing and I still will. I don't know what you make out of my laughing but I was laughing at the hypocrisy of BW people. Celebrating Western culture while dissing your own is surely a problem. I personally don't find it appropriate, if you do, good for you. 

Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

This is the last time I'm replying to you. I said what I felt. I don't know what part of my comment you didn't understand. @italics Nobody needs to get inside anybody's mind let alone you. I meant what I commented and it's still there. And surely there was nothing that was in my mind and was not written there. You yourself admitted that you replied to half of my comment and I can't help with that.

@underlined surely I was laughing and I still will. I don't know what you make out of my laughing but I was laughing at the hypocrisy of BW people. Celebrating Western culture while dissing your own is surely a problem. I personally don't find it appropriate, if you do, good for you. 

WHO DISSED INDIAN CULTURE WHILE CELEBRATING WESTERN ONE? Pehle woh toh batao? Since you replied to a thread of Sonam, I assume you're talking about her. The Kapoors themselves celebrate Diwali every year. Sonam herself does. She had an Indian wedding. Where is she dissing or leaving Indian culture for a western one? 

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why is Khai_R_Haagi getting all worked up? Halloween se itna bhi kya lagaav ki sentence ke end mein ek "lol" bhi bardaash nahi ho raha🀣

I know it is a frequent theme here on IF but this is just one of those "oh the irony " moments .. 

Isn't that what you were being accused of in this thread ? πŸ˜† 

And i cant help if you think your posts are worth reading .. There is a singular pattern with your posts .. Multiple posts but the theme remains the same .. They are just good enough for thrashing , not reading.. i thought you already knew that .. Sorry , my bad .. πŸ˜†

WHO DISSED INDIAN CULTURE WHILE CELEBRATING WESTERN ONE? Pehle woh toh batao? Since you replied to a thread of Sonam, I assume you're talking about her. The Kapoors themselves celebrate Diwali every year. Sonam herself does. She had an Indian wedding. Where is she dissing or leaving Indian culture for a western one? 

GOOGLE IT !! πŸ˜‚

Try searching with key words like " funny bones " or something .. πŸ˜†