Sonam dresses as Anarkali for the Halloween - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by --Pro.vo.King--

GOOGLE IT !! 😂

Try searching with key words like " funny bones " or something .. 😆

Thank you very much for pointing it out though he/she will find a lot more. I owe you big time for this.🤗 I would have replied on my own but I had already bid him/her adieu.

Edited by DelusionalMe - 4 years ago

I know it is a frequent theme here on IF but this is just one of those "oh the irony " moments .. 

Isn't that what you were being accused of in this thread ? 😆 

And i cant help if you think your posts are worth reading .. There is a singular pattern with your posts .. Multiple posts but the theme remains the same .. They are just good enough for thrashing , not reading.. i thought you already knew that .. Sorry , my bad .. 😆

That's why you keep reading them and quoting them in every single thread where I post even when I'm conversing with someone else and not you. Thanks bud for giving me so much attention. 🤗

GOOGLE IT !! 😂

Try searching with key words like " funny bones " or something .. 😆

Lagta hai bahut tagda maal phoonke aana padega yeh thread padhne ke liyez taki yeh samajh aaye ki jis thread mein sirf aur sirf Sonam Kapoor ki baat ho rahi hai, usi mein koi Twinkle Khanna ko mention na karte huye bhi uske bare mein bol raha hai. 👏 

Originally posted by KootyPai

Why is Khai_R_Haagi getting all worked up? Halloween se itna bhi kya lagaav ki sentence ke end mein ek "lol" bhi bardaash nahi ho raha🤣

Because of Prov.O.King dear kooty patootie!! Unless I get worked up, he won't get worked up enough to quote me enough and reply to posts not even directed to him despite saying they are not worth reading! Yeh pyaar tu nahi samjhegi pagli ! 😘

People don't dress to scare anymore on Halloween, btw. So, Sonam as always has hit the ball out of the park.

Originally posted by Zeal17

Confusing Halloween with fancy dress competition🤣  Western countries should feel offended on this. Follow karo to theek se karo..

Western countries mein  bhi its more or less fancy dress competitions these days 

They would relate and won’t feel offended. 

Those who are saying they did not get the memo of dressing up scary.....have you ever celebrated Halloween? The vast majority of the time people dress up as celebrities, Disney characters... 😆

Sonam, as usual, looking so pretty.

And for those who don't know, Halloween is no longer just adorning scary costumes/makeup.   You can be anything on Halloween these days.

People giving gyaan of Halloween evolving into fancy dress.. kindly know West is celebrating it for 100 years or more and the trend of wearing scary dress got passe by now. Whereas India just started... Surely we can do better. 

Originally posted by Zeal17

People giving gyaan of Halloween evolving into fancy dress.. kindly know West is celebrating it for 100 years or more and the trend of wearing scary dress got passe by now. Whereas India just started... Surely we can do better. 

So what that we started late, we still have to lick West's feet and follow them blindly (?)....