Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Prerna's Overall Predicament Is The direct result of Anurag Basu and Anurag's Family. Both Anurag and Anurag's family Directly -Indirectly are destroying her Life. 

Like First Naveen Babu Came - who is the uncle of Anurag and a member of Basu family. He almost Destroyed Prerna's Life and for anurag's Family, That time pre and pre's fam had to suffer a lot.

Later Prerna's before marriage pregnancy which caused by Anurag. later he humiliated her publicly, ditched pre and married komolika . and Komo came in prerna's life becoz of Anurag. and whatever unfortunate happened that time , That was directly and indirectly becoz of anurag and Basu Clan.

Later Mr Bajaj came. and Prerna went to Bajaj becoz of Basu Clan and for anurag. pre dint go on her own wish . if anurag only did a good one thing for pre, that is Mr Bajaj's arrival in pre's life coz of anu. otherwise every worse happened still with pre.

Later , Becoz of Anurag , Prerna never could move on in her married life. every time anurag moved around her like a filthy Housefly ( This word is given by CV in main Episode. So i have used) . he slapped pre, manhandled her , harassed her on the name of love, mentally tortured her despite knowing she is a wife of someone. anurag singlehandedly destroyed a married couple 's world. and on beside pre and pre's family had to tolerate the taunt, mock and what not from basu khandan.

now komo has again arrived in prerna's life to destroy her life. and for whom it has happened , ofcourse directly it is becoz of Anurag. and again those  suffering circle will repeat.

so in the mean time, anurag is only the person for whom pre is suffering in left right center everyday. he should stay as fas as possible. Anurag actually is not needed in true sense . Thank you 

Good that u realise this

Kasauti is always of anupre.... so directly or indirectly  they will be related to each other.

Soulfuldream thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Housefly...Oppo! 😆

Butterfly isn't bad either.....🤣🤣🤣

Anu the butterfly....🤣

reeyacute thumbnail

Dear all, 

Just as reminder...pls note that character bashing n name calling are not allowed

Also personal attacks on members are not encouraged.

Kindly Refer to Character like Mr Bajaj as he is referred  to..in the serial

Also Anurags character should not be called as a' butterfly or housefly'. Its Anurag or Anurag Basu or Mr Basu.

If anyone has any problem in understanding kindly refer to forum rules.

Thank you

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Dear all, 

Just as reminder...pls note that character bashing n name calling are not allowed

Also Anurags character should not be called as a' butterfly or housefly'. Its Anurag or Anurag Basu or Mr Basu.

Thank you

This is already mentioned in the main episode. how it comes in name calling term ? and here anurag's action is compared with a housefly , not himself and this already aired on episode. and dont ever anupre FD call bajaj ravan , mahishasur , blackmailer bla bla n many more names? that time also excused as these  used in main episode. so why this would not be now... ? 

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail

Good that u realise this

Kasauti is always of anupre.... so directly or indirectly  they will be related to each other.

it is not about realization .. everyone knows this already . This story  has started with Anurag Prerna and everything will be revolving around them like original . and also they will be connected with each other somehow in certain points, no matter what . no one deny that ever. cos original has build up like that also. 

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dear all, 

Thank you

Filthy housefly was what he was called in an episode. I agree he doesn’t deserve butterfly though. I like butterflies!

reeyacute thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

This is already mentioned in the main episode. how it comes in name calling term ? dont anupre FD called bajaj ravan , mahishasur , blackmailer bla bla n many more names? that time also excused as these  used in main episode. so why this would not be now... ? 

U have answered ur question dear

Bajaj was also referrred as Ravan. N blackmailer in the episodes.

It's just for fandom sanity n peace ...its better to refrain from such words.

Fandom wars will be there but better to keep it positive. 

Just a request if can be abided, otherwise even we can press the report button.

Thank you

Edited by reeyacute - 4 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail

@reemz 

sorry it is my honest mistake, i have edited that already ...

reeyacute thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reemz11

Filthy housefly was what he was called in an episode. I agree he doesn’t deserve butterfly though. I like butterflies!

Bajaj was referred to as Blackmailer n Ravaan

Let's have a namkaran ceremony....if members in the fandom agrees.

opsora2090 thumbnail

U have answered ur question dear

Bajaj was also referrred as Ravan. N blackmailer in the episodes.

It's just for fandom sanity n peace ...its better to refrain from such words.

Fandom wars will be there but better to keep it positive. 

Just a request if can be abided, otherwise even we can press the report button.

Thank you

in forum , without using those words ,also fan war always happens .ofcourse u can press report button always n do it .. i have no problem. it will mod's take on. and these words are on main episode, so we can use, just like u guys also use in daily basis ...forum still now dint prohibit these words. 

but as u req me sweetly , i definitely will try to refrain using those words till other side not use those term also in another posts as usual  .. thx you.