Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jagrutid

The fact is Prerna needs Mr B or someone similarly as strong that can remind her of her worth. sometimes we need to see ourselves through the eyes of others as a reminder of our worth.  

This saying is so important. Especially for a character like prerna. She doesn't see herself on the outside to know how destructive her behavior is when she puts basu and his family first. I mean take for example Bajaj and prerna marriage. Bajaj kept advising her about basu and his family and she chose to ignore it because that's all she sees. She didn't see how she was treating bajaj while she was concerned about basu. She keeps sacrificing herself and saving basu and now she is pregnant and in a state of misery and depression. She needs to put herself first and think about herself because at the end of the day no one will. At least with bajaj she didn't have to worry about saving him as she knew he could take care of himself. 

Edited by durga33 - 4 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

All she needs is a few decision-making skills for LIFE. 

Edited by manzilmukul - 4 years ago
Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinot

I just don't get you die-hard Bajaj fans!  What was so special about that character?  What did he do in those few months that makes you so besotted?  ( I liked the actor; he was hot)  The character didn't inspire any good feelings other than despair and hate in the viewers. And why would you want to thrust that man onto poor Prerna?  Hasn't she suffered enough?  The Basus and the Sharmas are bad enough but at least they are family. 

My dear, if you are not invested in AnuPre and the show, then why are you spending time here? And how do you know who is the better partner for Prerna? Are you Prerna?  I am very interested in your opinion.  

I am very confused by the Bajaj fans!  But he is gone now!!!  We can erase the last 4 months and start again. 

I’m very confused why you’re going round questioning Bajaj fans as to why they like Bajaj. Ever heard of respecting different choices and opinions? You need to stop assuming things especially when you skipped the characters track and know nothing about him!

We think AP are boring as stale bread but do we ask you why you love stale bread? No. 

Bajaj has gone to come back. His character isn’t over! There’s nothing to erase except maybe delusion. 

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Maybe I should have left the word bajaj out of this  post 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This is called fake news in the media world.  🤣 And using the bold font doesn't actually help your case in any way. 

Your post is hysterically funny.   🤣But nice try!  

you always personal attack on member and fandom . learn to respect other's opinion before personally attack...

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
Pinot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please don't ruin my day by saying Bajaj is coming back!!!!  

I would welcome Naveen Babu over Bajaj any day.

So I guess you gals are hanging around waiting for Bajaj to come back!  Makes a lot of sense.  😆Hopefully it is a loooong wait!

🤣I am bored with this Bajaj nonsense!   See ya.

Originally posted by: Reemz11

I’m very confused why you’re going round questioning Bajaj fans as to why they like Bajaj. Ever heard of respecting different choices and opinions? You need to stop assuming things especially when you skipped the characters track and know nothing about him!

We think AP are boring as stale bread but do we ask you why you love stale bread? No. 

Bajaj has gone to come back. His character isn’t over! There’s nothing to erase except maybe delusion. 

Pinot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I apologize if you perceived it as a personal attack. My comments were directed at your post, which was pretty funny.  Not at you personally.  I am sure you are a very nice person. 🤗

See ya

Originally posted by: opsora2090

you always personal attack on member and fandom . learn to respect other's opinion before personally attack...

Reemz11 thumbnail

Please don't ruin my day by saying Bajaj is coming back!!!!  

I would welcome Naveen Babu over Bajaj any day.

So I guess you gals are hanging around waiting for Bajaj to come back!  Makes a lot of sense.  😆Hopefully it is a loooong wait!

🤣I am bored with this Bajaj nonsense!   See ya.

Well I hate to think what will happen to your day when Bajaj really does come back.

You want the pervert Naveen back? How sweet!

Reemz11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jagrutid

Maybe I should have left the word bajaj out of this  post 

No it’s your opinion, some people just don’t know how to be respectful about opinions which don’t match theirs.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Prerna's Overall Predicament Is The direct result of Anurag Basu and Anurag's Family. Both Anurag and Anurag's family Directly -Indirectly are destroying her Life. 

Like First Naveen Babu Came - who is the uncle of Anurag and a member of Basu family. He almost Destroyed Prerna's Life and for anurag's Family, That time pre and pre's fam had to suffer a lot.

Later Prerna's before marriage pregnancy which caused by Anurag. later he humiliated her publicly, ditched pre and married komolika . and Komo came in prerna's life becoz of Anurag. and whatever unfortunate happened that time , That was directly and indirectly becoz of anurag and Basu Clan.

Later Mr Bajaj came. and Prerna went to Bajaj becoz of Basu Clan and for anurag. pre dint go on her own wish . if anurag only did a good one thing for pre, that is Mr Bajaj's arrival in pre's life coz of anu. otherwise every worse happened still with pre.

Later , Becoz of Anurag , Prerna never could move on in her married life. every time anurag moved around her like a filthy butterfly ( This word is given by CV in main Episode. So i have used) . he slapped pre, manhandled her , harassed her on the name of love, mentally tortured her despite knowing she is a wife of someone. anurag singlehandedly destroyed a married couple 's world. and on beside pre and pre's family had to tolerate the taunt, mock and what not from basu khandan.

now komo has again arrived in prerna's life to destroy her life. and for whom it has happened , ofcourse directly it is becoz of Anurag. and again those  suffering circle will repeat.

so in the mean time, anurag is only the person for whom pre is suffering in left right center everyday. he should stay as fas as possible. Anurag actually is not needed in true sense . Thank you 

Housefly...Oppo! 😆