Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jagrutid

Maybe I should have left the word bajaj out of this  post 

No. You're free to include him in your posts. Don't succumb .

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago
Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Housefly...Oppo! ๐Ÿ˜†

Omg I just realised she called him a butterfly ๐Ÿคฃ

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

For now she needs to leave every person and go find a new life for herself. Where she is herself, not sacrificing in the name of love or duty.she needs to put herself above everyone . For once think for herself and the child she has taken for granted let basu and sharmas together go and get lost. None of them cares if she is living or dead . She is only their means of entertainment. Cry over her,insult her,make jodis for her, get dressed up for her multiple marriages. Noone is there for her. Only one person was truly there for her whom she pushed away with her oh-so-good attitude.

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pinot

I just don't get you die-hard Bajaj fans!  What was so special about that character?  What did he do in those few months that makes you so besotted?  ( I liked the actor; he was hot)  The character didn't inspire any good feelings other than despair and hate in the viewers. And why would you want to thrust that man onto poor Prerna?  Hasn't she suffered enough?  The Basus and the Sharmas are bad enough but at least they are family. 

My dear, if you are not invested in AnuPre and the show, then why are you spending time here? And how do you know who is the better partner for Prerna? Are you Prerna?  I am very interested in your opinion.  

I am very confused by the Bajaj fans!  But he is gone now!!!  We can erase the last 4 months and start again. 

Basus and sharmas are family ? Please they are nowhere near wat a family really is . They dsnt know wat is happening with their own daughter. They donot stop her when she wanted to marry a person like NB. All they did was got dressed up in their glitters and stand like the statues in museums when their daughter was destroying her life. Was it not for anurag she would hav been deported to foreign land. They let her do her man-mani go live as a mistress and call urself a dhaga wife we are proud of u .? Know you are legally married to a oerson who is actually giving u the respect u deserve still wants to match making with a guy who cannot ,never give you the respect in the society, just be soulmates and living crying whole life.Basu never regarded as their DIL leave alone family. Family dsnt insult you on the drop of a hat, they dont character assasinate, they dont accept you when u do favors on them . Family is family through hell and hurricane. Family is not of convenience.

And flash news  those four months cannot be erased. It has been the most integral part of prernas life. It was show prerna the difference between things wat anupre fans ignores conveniently. Few decisiong can make or destroy ur life. This unwilling decision of her was to create something beautiful. But due to her unyielding belief in soulmates, divine love, unicorn poop rainbows, she could eat sunshine and daisies for brkfast, anu could fight for her.drowned wat could be a better life for her. Zidd can bring doom. And this zidd for love brought her nothing but tears.

We RB fans are practical and donot belief in fantasy thats wat makes us like RB a more real character than the floating human-angels

Edited by -TeriMalang- - 4 years ago
durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sigh it's better to not reply to delusional posts lol none of these change the fact that Prerna needs a spine and self respect. Will that day ever come? No! Neither does it change the fact that anurag basu makes her weak while bajaj was a strong pillar for her. I'm glad I'm on the right side of the story 

Edited by durga33 - 4 years ago
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

All Prena needs is her life! She needs to love it..which she clearly doesn't want to do ! I dont get the fact of thier true love..Love is an emotion right! As it gets stuck it tends to leave..but I wonder why it's not leaving AnuPre..Bajaj left that love! So his grace is saved..but for Anurag it's the lost treasure because his love is towards a wrong person and that's PRENA! Yes for me Prena is not poor but a very very wrong person ..she lacks morality! The key moral is to keep your mind peaceful and body at good shape and above all the soul in her womb needs attention..she does none of the above.IF SHE CANNOT LOVE HERSELF then she can never truly love a person! Whatever she claim as love is nothing but empathic act of her to put forth her selfless act to the world! I couldnt appreciate it anymore..

It's high time she just let things go by and cultivate healthy mind and let that baby grow healthy! 

But such a revolution shall never happen..to happen and make her straight we need bajaj. Not the obsessed lover boy bajaj but the MAN BAJAJ! He us capable of giving her a good lesson..but unfortunately she is toxic to even BAJAJ! AND EVEN TO GOD!

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -TeriMalang-

Basus and sharmas are family ? Please they are nowhere near wat a family really is . They dsnt know wat is happening with their own daughter. They donot stop her when she wanted to marry a person like NB. All they did was got dressed up in their glitters and stand like the statues in museums when their daughter was destroying her life. Was it not for anurag she would hav been deported to foreign land. They let her do her man-mani go live as a mistress and call urself a dhaga wife we are proud of u .? Know you are legally married to a oerson who is actually giving u the respect u deserve still wants to match making with a guy who cannot ,never give you the respect in the society, just be soulmates and living crying whole life.Basu never regarded as their DIL leave alone family. Family dsnt insult you on the drop of a hat, they dont character assasinate, they dont accept you when u do favors on them . Family is family through hell and hurricane. Family is not of convenience.

And flash news  those four months cannot be erased. It has been the most integral part of prernas life. It was show prerna the difference between things wat anupre fans ignores conveniently. Few decisiong can make or destroy ur life. This unwilling decision of her was to create something beautiful. But due to her unyielding belief in soulmates, divine love, unicorn poop rainbows, she could eat sunshine and daisies for brkfast, anu could fight for her.drowned wat could be a better life for her. Zidd can bring doom. And this zidd for love brought her nothing but tears.

We RB fans are practical and donot belief in fantasy thats wat makes us like RB a more real character than the floating human-angels

WORD๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Housefly...Oppo! ๐Ÿ˜†

upssss ๐Ÿคฃ

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: durga33

no its fine. You shouldn't be afraid of bullies. Feel free to post whatever you like. The word bajaj does indeed trigger some but don't let that stop you. ๐Ÿ˜

funny ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jagrutid

Maybe I should have left the word bajaj out of this  post 

darling, no need to leave . why you have to leave .  bring it on more posts regarding Baju everyday. no worries. and just press the report button , mod will take care of it. ๐Ÿค—

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago