Lost the speech just 😭 ❤️

He is an asset for ITV 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MayurChan

it is good for me as well ,

kaise na jaise chala rahe hai smiley36

Haanji. You watching QH on TV? I loved it yesterday. Anyway, let's discuss here.  smiley36

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Ksg in Mangalpur Grave Scene 😲

Lost the speech just 😭 ❤️

He is an asset for ITV 

Mangalpur was FRIGGING best. Another episode where I found him AS angst-filled was in Episode 232/235. Won't reveal to you and spoil it. Keep watching. 😆

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Updated till Episode 10 in QH video library. 

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Asad Ahmed Khan ke 6 pack 🔥🔥🔥🙈🙈🙈

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: swapno

There will be many. The QH team has some soulful dialogues especially from Asad, Zoya and Dilshad. My QH journey started with this dialogue actually.  

Hey Opsora, I am from Bangladesh too and I love this song, jagorone jay bibhabori. Rabindranath, our ultimate favourite. Anyways, QH was my first ITV serial.That time I didn’t know anything about ITV serials though my family used to watch many. One day I was flipping channel and zee got stuck on my screen as my remote battery went down. The very scene was playing while I was changing the batteries , and those damn lines got stuck in my head. I knew KSG as my cousin sisters used to watch DMG and were fan. But I have never seen a single episode of DMG before QH. 

KSG at that very scene with his soulful eyes took my breath away and I started to follow it, religiously. First 150-160 episodes were so connecting and so intense that I couldn’t spare a single episode. I used to follow each and everything about this show that time. Those were days. I don’t know how I became a fan of AAK aka KSG. He is something. I still cannot get over the fact that he left the show and we did not get to know our AsYa. Anyways, sorry for this rant. When it comes to QH, I always get carried away. Anyways, be safe. Valo theko. 

Hey Swapno .. it is really nice meeting with you. i am sorry dear. somehow i missed your reply .. so happy to see my desi girl here ❤️ .. My QH experience is going so nice .. now i am in 107 nom episode .. and enjoying asad, zoya, Razia , Sheern a lot .. ayan is boring now , i am liking humayra also .. it is really nice and amazing experience with QH...

this is my second show of karan .. i got stuck with him in kzk in Mr Bajaj role. he is just phenomenal as bajaj .. bajaj made me karan's fan.. n thx to zee , finally i could get inspiration to watch asad .. and i am falling for him in every passing day .. hey dod u try for MrBajaj ? if not then must try . it is another amazing and iconic role of karan's acting life...  yes he is something , his magic just has made me crazy and addicted for him. i just cant get over really ..  hopefully will get to watch him more and more in future .. 

and it is really great to make convo with u here. lovely meeting . keep active . Be safe . tumio onek onek valo theko ❤️

Antara123 thumbnail

🥳

I am wondering how there were no posts on the very famous bathroom six pack scene 🤣

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hi everyone! Here I am, one of the recent converts to QH. 🤗

Now I have to start watching all the BTS. 

Edited by scarlett22 - 4 years ago