Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

You guys started the journey late πŸ˜›

Oppo madam to aur bhi late πŸ˜›

I am happy and blessed to see his growth unpolished to polished and now he is flawless with out flaws in terms of acting β€οΈ

He maintained what he says and practice what he preaches...

He improvise every day and he still continue bdoing that 

haan toh I didn't have cable before I finished School πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ how do you expect me to watch anything apart from DD channels πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Haan apki baat aur hai kyunki ap prehistoric hai πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Edited by WaqtZaya - 4 years ago
swapno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Jinhe khamosiyaan ki addat hoti hain, unhe tanhayiyan acchi lagti hain. - Asad Ahmed Khan 😍😍

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: swapno

Jinhe khamosiyaan ki addat hoti hain, unhe tanhayiyan acchi lagti hain. - Asad Ahmed Khan 😍😍

❀️

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: opsora2090

My First Kabhi Gif ,,,

Mashallah πŸ‘

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

You guys started the journey late πŸ˜›

Oppo madam to aur bhi late πŸ˜›

I am happy and blessed to see his growth unpolished to polished and now he is flawless with out flaws in terms of acting β€οΈ

He maintained what he says and practice what he preaches...

He improvise every day and he still continue bdoing that 

mere journey der se .. lekin jajba wohi .. ab Terese pehle meri number hai πŸ˜ˆ

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swapno

This line took my heart last night β€οΈ

opsora2090 thumbnail

Shukria Shukria 

swapno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: opsora2090

This line took my heart last night β€οΈ

There will be many. The QH team has some soulful dialogues especially from Asad, Zoya and Dilshad. My QH journey started with this dialogue actually.  

Hey Opsora, I am from Bangladesh too and I love this song, jagorone jay bibhabori. Rabindranath, our ultimate favourite. Anyways, QH was my first ITV serial.That time I didn’t know anything about ITV serials though my family used to watch many. One day I was flipping channel and zee got stuck on my screen as my remote battery went down. The very scene was playing while I was changing the batteries , and those damn lines got stuck in my head. I knew KSG as my cousin sisters used to watch DMG and were fan. But I have never seen a single episode of DMG before QH. 

KSG at that very scene with his soulful eyes took my breath away and I started to follow it, religiously. First 150-160 episodes were so connecting and so intense that I couldn’t spare a single episode. I used to follow each and everything about this show that time. Those were days. I don’t know how I became a fan of AAK aka KSG. He is something. I still cannot get over the fact that he left the show and we did not get to know our AsYa. Anyways, sorry for this rant. When it comes to QH, I always get carried away. Anyways, be safe. Valo theko. 

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Asad the perfect brother to his sister except some issues why can't wear jeans why can't go at night alone why 

Wel as son he is just perfect ❀️❀️