Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

What a way to convince his mother aap kyun kaise bhi halat hi kaam karti thi awwww.  Main apki hai sekhai baat anal karta hoon 

bechari ammi asad tumse koi jeet nahi sakta

Cleanliness and him some special fan base πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: opsora2090

mere journey der se .. lekin jajba wohi .. ab Terese pehle meri number hai πŸ˜ˆ

Tujhe mere se competition karne ka itna shauk kyun hain be πŸ˜†. Tu apna kaam kar mujhe mera karne de

Karan se pyaar πŸ˜Žβ€οΈπŸ˜›

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

haan toh I didn't have cable before I finished School πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ how do you expect me to watch anything apart from DD channels πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ 

Haan apki baat aur hai kyunki ap prehistoric hai πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

🀣

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Me & shivsaan have a surprise for all of you 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5160307 

@piu pls update this in the front page. 

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swapno

There will be many. The QH team has some soulful dialogues especially from Asad, Zoya and Dilshad. My QH journey started with this dialogue actually.  

Hey Opsora, I am from Bangladesh too and I love this song, jagorone jay bibhabori. Rabindranath, our ultimate favourite. Anyways, QH was my first ITV serial.That time I didn’t know anything about ITV serials though my family used to watch many. One day I was flipping channel and zee got stuck on my screen as my remote battery went down. The very scene was playing while I was changing the batteries , and those damn lines got stuck in my head. I knew KSG as my cousin sisters used to watch DMG and were fan. But I have never seen a single episode of DMG before QH. 

KSG at that very scene with his soulful eyes took my breath away and I started to follow it, religiously. First 150-160 episodes were so connecting and so intense that I couldn’t spare a single episode. I used to follow each and everything about this show that time. Those were days. I don’t know how I became a fan of AAK aka KSG. He is something. I still cannot get over the fact that he left the show and we did not get to know our AsYa. Anyways, sorry for this rant. When it comes to QH, I always get carried away. Anyways, be safe. Valo theko. 

Hi Swapno ,

Hope you are doing good πŸ˜³

Good to hear from you again...

Just two days back I was reading DOTTED LINES again....it is one of the finest piece of writing...

Happy to have you back here...

MayurChan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Asad the perfect brother to his sister except some issues why can't wear jeans why can't go at night alone why 

Wel as son he is just perfect ❀️❀️

they never really cleared why he was that regressive or can say protective about his ladies....

in a way it showed us ki even the positive characters can have regressive thinking....even I think like that....but yess Zoya ne sahi danta tha usko uss din πŸ˜†

MayurChan thumbnail

What a way to convince his mother aap kyun kaise bhi halat hi kaam karti thi awwww.  Main apki hai sekhai baat anal karta hoon 

bechari ammi asad tumse koi jeet nahi sakta

Cleanliness and him some special fan base πŸ˜‚

remember Pizza wali sehari, 

the first wish...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: MayurChan

they never really cleared why he was that regressive or can say protective about his ladies....

in a way it showed us ki even the positive characters can have regressive thinking....even I think like that....but yess Zoya ne sahi danta tha usko uss din πŸ˜†

Marwadi ladka waise hi sochega πŸ˜‚

Mere khud ke ghar pe aadhe aise hain conservative but I don't listen it's just the difference πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

This is out of topic kher

Being protective and posseive it's fine every brother will be who has face such things 

But the thing which irritate me is that being judgmental if you were jeans you are not gud to talk or friendly with guy log kya kahange

Me like zoya never cared log kya kahanege and family I somehow convince them.... Though after 9 bahar mere ghar pe bhi mana hain aur jhada hota hain πŸ€£

Originally posted by: MayurChan

remember Pizza wali sehari, 

the first wish...πŸ˜†

Yeah yeah

And that Alize on his butt πŸ€£

MayurChan thumbnail

Marwadi ladka waise hi sochega πŸ˜‚

Mere khud ke ghar pe aadhe aise hain conservative but I don't listen it's just the difference πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

This is out of topic kher

Being protective and posseive it's fine every brother will be who has face such things 

But the thing which irritate me is that being judgmental if you were jeans you are not gud to talk or friendly with guy log kya kahange

Me like zoya never cared log kya kahanege and family I somehow convince them.... Though after 9 bahar mere ghar pe bhi mana hain aur jhada hota hain πŸ€£

woh toh maine bhi restrictions rakhne hai....

clothes ka I can manage yaar...aur bahar ka bhi par the ultimate thing is we want our ladies and girls to be safe aur koi naam na rakhe...

khair hum Asad ki baat kar rahe hai....kyunki Siddiqui se expected tha...par Asad miyan bhi kum strict nahi thay πŸ˜†