Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: oa2019

As always you have great stories,  emotional, well-written & a joy to read.  thank you. 

Omg thank you for your sweet words ❤️

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu8193

Very nice update saanu...👏

Bajaj ka ithna chota update....I hate these basus....😡

Feeling bad for prena jiska pyaar vo chahti tho vo ushe mila ni...Jo pre ko Chahta tha vo ushe khud dhur hogaya because of her happiness..

Galat jagah khatam kiya....

Ek hi update tha, chota sa 😝

Galat jagah Kyu? Ab wo dono milkar apni new life, new love dhund sakte hai...like a fresh start ❤️

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aavnii

Beautiful shot❤️...

The way he understands her, nobody can...

Hope to see 1% of this in show...

at least she would remember his words on the right time...

#MissingBajajs....🥺 

And hope to see them back with bang....

PS: Esa to show mai milega nahi, itne skilled show ke writers hote to kya hi tha... 

Yes, nobody can understand Mrs Bajaj like Mr Bajaj does❤️

I don't think we'll get that in the show😣

#MissingBajajs definitely!!! Hopefully they're all back soon!!

Thank you so much 💕

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MR21

Prerna💔, she had to go through so much for loving Anurag and thinking Basus as hers more than her family. He left her just before their wedding, he came back getting married to someone else in 30 days, Moloy stopped her from leaving, she had to see the couple in their own happy world every day, then the biggest loss of her life losing her baby, followed by her soulmate betrayal, then being thrown by Basus out of BB and just being a non existent person in her own house with her own family. The only saving grace she started her studies again and completed it getting a job, atleast she is financially independent👍🏼. The best thing she is not affected by Anurag or Basus now. She misses Kukki & Bajaj, how I wish she would have called him.

Tanvi is getting married to the love of her life❤️. I loved Prerna's thoughts wondering about Kukki and Bajaj and finally when she sees them after these 2 years. They are color coordinating. I absolutely LOVED their conversation❤️. She still blames herself for all this, but I am happy he is here to change her life once again to the best future. And the ending, she simply following him looking at him while he holds her in his arms❤️.

I loved this so much Niyati❤️. I need to know how Bajaj takes revenge from Basus for mentally torturing Prerna. So please do write about it once your health is good. Take care.

Ramya !!! Sanu ki story hai 🤣

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Niyati ❤️

I'm so sorry for being so late to reply, I'm dumb-dumb like that😂

First of all, I needed to take out my frustrations 😂

Secondly, Tanvi had to move on😝

Thank you so much ❤️

Hota hai 🤣

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Ramya !!! Sanu ki story hai 🤣

This is what happens when you read stories one after other that you forget the writer of the story🤣

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

This is what happens when you read stories one after other that you forget the writer of the story🤣

🤣🤣