I

T

!

Edited by -jass- - 4 years ago
_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Sanu!!!!! 🤗smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31

when i read this i felt a certain satisfaction when  i see organic relation between RB and Prerna... 

this was beyond beautiful.. Love the twist with Sonalika and Anurag..

Is there any chance we get a 2nd shot at this??? 

This is amazing!! 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Wonderful so speechless. 

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This is so beautiful.. everyone got the end they deserved. 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Prerna💔, she had to go through so much for loving Anurag and thinking Basus as hers more than her family. He left her just before their wedding, he came back getting married to someone else in 30 days, Moloy stopped her from leaving, she had to see the couple in their own happy world every day, then the biggest loss of her life losing her baby, followed by her soulmate betrayal, then being thrown by Basus out of BB and just being a non existent person in her own house with her own family. The only saving grace she started her studies again and completed it getting a job, atleast she is financially independent👍🏼. The best thing she is not affected by Anurag or Basus now. She misses Kukki & Bajaj, how I wish she would have called him.

Tanvi is getting married to the love of her life❤️. I loved Prerna's thoughts wondering about Kukki and Bajaj and finally when she sees them after these 2 years. They are color coordinating. I absolutely LOVED their conversation❤️. She still blames herself for all this, but I am happy he is here to change her life once again to the best future. And the ending, she simply following him looking at him while he holds her in his arms❤️.

I loved this so much Sanu❤️. I need to know how Bajaj takes revenge from Basus for mentally torturing Prerna. So please do write about it once your health is good. Take care.

Edited by MR21 - 4 years ago
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Sanyaa ,😊

Hope you are doing good...

First of all Happy Diwali to you and your family 🥳😊

Coming to this update....it was very good and well written in sync with the current scenario in the show...👏

But yeah i can think of only one thing that stuck me😆 that in the church when Pre was crying RB would still hesitate to wipe her tears like he did before leaving her in the show....bas utna hee..

Baki it was a very berry good O.S

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

that's destiny, how much ever they part ways they are destined to be together, this is a chance meeting where they are thrown into each other  and each time she knocks on the door , which had him standing on the other side
this is absolutely beautiful Sanu loved it  ❤️ 

the universe, indeed,  works in mysterious ways  !! 

komlika thumbnail

Beautiful story ❤️

This OS deserves part 2. I want to read about kukki-Prerna & PreRish together living the life they deserve 

Please do continue this story at least one more part 😳

Thank you  🤗