PreRish OS- You're My Constant

Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

First of all,I really like the twist that this memory loss was all Anurag’s drama to teach a lesson to Prerna! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Secondly, Tanvi is getting married, she no longer has a crush on Rishabh πŸ€£

Rishabh consoling her with his words is β€οΈ

Mujhe bhi yeh wala Rishabh bada pasand aaya πŸ˜³

It was a very beautiful story Sanu!!! πŸ€—

Edited by Niyati_T - 4 years ago

😭😭😭😭😭😭

This was beautiful.... I've already read it 3 times...... Will go and read it again.... Amazing.....Loved it...

Love the twist about Anurag's memory loss. Under his misguided beliefs, he came up with this to make Prerna suffer. And Prerna miscarried...πŸ˜’ Loved how she realized that the way she is treated by the one's she considered her own is a direct consequence of her shortsighted decisions and actions. And she focused on her career. And fate.... took her to the door that had Rishabh on the other side. Loved their conversation. Especially the advice he gives her. That part resonated with me.... Sidenote: Tanvi getting married...She finally moved on from her obsession over Rishabh. 

Edited by Rexana19 - 4 years ago

Wonderful os . God gives you signs when he is to add and subtract people from your life but alas it's on us to decode these signs. Looks like Prerna was too slow to understand them😊

Ahh, this was so beautiful!❀️ Such a heartwarming masterpiece you've written.

So it was all Anurag's plan to punish her, this man!!😑

Anyway, I loved it so much. Do write more! β€οΈ

if possible please continue... love every bit of it.. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’“πŸ’“β€β€β€πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

As always you have great stories,  emotional, well-written & a joy to read.  thank you. 

Very nice update saanu...πŸ‘

Bajaj ka ithna chota update....I hate these basus....😑

Feeling bad for prena jiska pyaar vo chahti tho vo ushe mila ni...Jo pre ko Chahta tha vo ushe khud dhur hogaya because of her happiness..

Galat jagah khatam kiya....

Beautiful shot❀️...

The way he understands her, nobody can...

Hope to see 1% of this in show...

at least she would remember his words on the right time...

#MissingBajajs....πŸ₯Ί 

And hope to see them back with bang....

PS: Esa to show mai milega nahi, itne skilled show ke writers hote to kya hi tha... 

This was beautiful.....Sanu u r a magician β€οΈ