Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Congratulations everyone for the 150th AT🥳..May this AT brings lot more of positivity for AnuPre and Parica..May we all get strength to jhalofy all the kachra these CVs will shove us in future..May the strength and unity in this AT remains as strong like love btw AnuPre🤗..May this AT cross 200 soon🥳

Priya and Leena..amazing job with the first page❤️..I m in AnuPre/Parica heaven right now..brilliant job with the write ups⭐️

gunnun thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Congratulations for the 150th AT...first page looks superb😍

FLW70 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Congratulations!! To all the members... non members.. stalkers ... bashers.. bargers... onlookers ....haters !!! Fantastic journey of 150 ATs Wow !!!! 👏🥳

Amazingly beautiful and creative first page !!!!

N not to miss ... Congratulations to all you lovely , naughty, friendly, witty, talented, SANE ... Anuprerians !! ❤️

Jvr1011 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

“Hum Milenge” was Prerna’s words in Precap... this track will make Mohini realize that whether Anu has full memory or partial,  his heart only beats for Prerna Sharma❤️. And when Anu regains his memory, want him to make everyone know Prerna’s worth in his life and don’t let anyone to go scot free for throwing his wife and unborn child out of his house .

Basu’s from first to last are ungrateful thankless bunch...seems like along with Anurag entire Basu clan lost memory, that everyone conveniently erased Pre’s sacrifice from their memory. 😡

Nice to see someone taking stand for Pre from SN.😳

EJF has been amazing lately and today’s episode she knocked it out of the park...she is freaking brilliant in emotional scenes and extra layers are added when she plays Anu’s Pre👍🏼

avintagesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

A new milestone touched. From uninstalling Twitter to get rid of Kasautii Zindagii Kay teasers to being hopelessly in love with AnuPre the journey so far is so satisfying with you all. Heartiest congratulations. 

Jenny2016 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congratulations for 150th ❤️ lovelies and angels🤗..

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations for the 150th AT guys!!!glad to be a part of this journey......I hope and pray many more anupre/parica content to come our way🤗

The first page is awesome!!!❤️❤️

Eri-Kavana thumbnail

Congratulations ATians.🥳🥳 It's already 150th!!! & am so, so, soooo happy.😃😃

Wowwww, first page is so beautiful.👍🏼 Can't describe in words & can't take my eyes of it. Amazing work people.👏👍🏼👏👍🏼

A wonderful & A memorable journey so far.😃 Heartily wishing for this journey to continue this way.👍🏼 Happy 150th everyone.🤗🤗

P.S. Our 150th AT coinciding with Deepawali is making me feel so auspicious & as well as positive. Also, cherry on the cake moment is when Parth posted PaRica pic after so many days. Our celebrations has doubled.🥳

Edited by EriKavana - 4 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Eri was phenomenal today❤️She was such a natural - be it the way she poured her heart out to a sleeping Anurag or the way her voice broke while talking to Moloy-Mohini-Anupam💔 How does she do it? I have not seen a telly actress performing so naturally in intense emotional scenes

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yayy. smiley41We made it to the  150th AT.. smiley40

This journey had a lots of up down specially in the previous track.. But just like AnuPre we overcame all the kasautis. So, a big congratulations to all of us. smiley31

I would like to  mention a few development through this journey since 100th AT which came to my notice..

A  new trio whom I would like to call CIA for their discreet delusional positive theories.. 

Mahi aka BG kept us updated with her morning epi updates.

Grace who started sharing her love and appreciation for AnuPre and Parica in her gracefull posts. 

Sonia aka Euphoric who kept us entertained with her beautiful FFs and amazing writing.. 

The  new naughty  shipper aka Ms. Tufani became pro at editing her posts meanwhile. 

Pallawi who used to be an Anurag fan started defending Pre and kept the AT alive when it was almost dead..

Cute Virgo learned to make gifs and her beautiful and sometimes vanishing gifs were as cute as her. 

Aditi, my partner  started following  her  twinie sautan's footsteps by sharing her long posts and wonderful writing skills.. 

Leena filled in as  the new teacher here in absence of Priya. 

I would also like to mention the consistency in the AT. 

Moni   the constant cheerleader who never failed to blame Pre.. 

RS being the only one whose UN color never changed as well as her straightforward posts..

Div who never failed to post her beautiful quotes at night despite our absence.. 

Thanks Priya for keeping the AT ready with the titles always.. 

Thanks to all my fellow AT members for supporting AnuPre and Parica with their regular and guest appearance. Whether I mentioned you here or not I love you all..smiley27